Sunmage - Life

Sunmage

Hey,

this will be the first challenge where I don't get sick within the challenge. Still recovering from the cold...

I liked the last challenge. I decided to take responsibility for my life instead of being a "victim of circumstances".

So I have to work more towards creating what I want. After I find out what I really want and allow myself to pursue and ACHIEVE it. Without the last addition it will be an endless pursue. I had some life lectures about that, but no clue how to go ahead.

Also I deleted Tinder and my online Dating stuff in August. At least the September will be free of it. I spend way to much time and thoughts on that stuff and fell back into old ways of thought.

Here I do have a vision: I will feel complete and happy with a great life. The Woman is just an addition, no requirement for that.

So time to put this rather clueless, but surprisingly open rant into some Goals.

They are similar to next challenge, but I don't want to give Money that much size in my thoughts.

1. Create Power

I will work hard on increasing my personal power plants efficiency and health. And they will get some training very early in the morning.

There may be 1 Gluten meal during the challenge. 

And I will reduce my coffe/Sugar Habit.

Week 1 will allow 7 cups

Week 2 will allow 6 and so on.

5 Showers ending cold a week!

2. Apply Power

Ist CrossFit time. I still recover from a bad cold, so this Goal starts later.

In Week 1 I will Focus on my lower back that started hurting.

3. Power efficiency

Self improvement work 2 times a week, one hour at least.

I have dediced for a program to follow that focuses on creating a positive mental attitude and  approach to everything.

Also I will listen to a guided meditation 7 times a week.

Week 1 "Focus on the positive" In german....

4. Power investing

This is about spending, my Time, Energy mental Focus and so on wisely.

I will start with a big reduction in time spent watching series and movies.

Week 1: 10 Hours 

• Like 1

Fate whispers to the warrior: "You cannot withstand the storm."

The warrior whispers back:
 "
I am the storm."

Sending lots of good thoughts and positive vibes your way! This sounds like a really well-thought-out challenge. Cheering you on!

And just out of curiosity; does the last Week 1 '10 Hours' goal mean you will spend only a total of 10 Hours consuming series/movies? What will you be replacing that time with? Awesome goal!

Air Druid || Eco-Foodie

Thanks.

Yes. I thought of reading, recreation, cleaning and so on.

Today is hard since its sunday, I have no fiction books and the weather says no to motorcycling...

But there are taxes to prepare.

I added cold showers to my regimen. Winter is coming!

"
I am the storm."

Big fan of choosing your life.  Life is filled with choices.  The way I see it, I'm not a victim of circumstance, I'm an active participant.  Much like your quote, life happens to us, our agency is our choice in reacting.  And sometimes, when life decides to get pushy, we decide to be the storm. 

Cold showers - they're awesome!  Great way to get warmed up for the day!

- Murphy's Roommate

Great goals! :D

Hope you got a book to read today - do you use libraries where you live?  BTW, one of the reasons I like my Kindle is that I can start reading a new book within seconds of choosing it!

Level 16 Warrior Druidess

Walk FROM Mordor   Challenges: Current (#17)   Previous (#1-16)

Keto:  https://www.dietdoctor.com/low-carb/keto      Fasting:  https://idmprogram.com/tag/fasting/

12 hours ago, Murphy's Roommate said:

Big fan of choosing your life.  Life is filled with choices.  The way I see it, I'm not a victim of circumstance, I'm an active participant.  Much like your quote, life happens to us, our agency is our choice in reacting.  And sometimes, when life decides to get pushy, we decide to be the storm. 

Cold showers - they're awesome!  Great way to get warmed up for the day!

- Murphy's Roommate

Yes. The Quote also exists with devil instead of fate. 

It is was too cold right now, so they are really awesome...

Yes I will get a library account. 5 Bucks, no fees. The only thing that got cheaper since I was a kid...

I don't like kindles. I had one. They are very useful and great  for carrying lots of books, but somehow feel wrong to me when I read....

I need the feeling of paper. Same with leather and hair and so on...

• Like 1

"
I am the storm."

Sigh...  A kindle is just the least worst alternative to a real book.  I can only carry so many books in a cargo pocket. 

An e-reader cannot compare for the ability to rapidly pull references and "it was about here".  Then there are the moments when you are reading a sublime old book, the smell, the whisper of pages being turned, the weight in your hand.  Okay, that brought back memories of Kipling, cigars, and red wine. 

As far as leather etc. go, I agree.  It is very, human.  There is a lot to be said for the real thing.

- Murphy's Roommate

• Like 1

2 Coffees done. And about 6 hours of movies.

I was at the library. Nearly all the books from this century are only available digital. So now I am reading on my tablet. Since there is no room for another bookshelf in my flat I will try to get used to a Kindle or something like that in the future.

At least the book I wanted will take me two or three days, so I will win the TV goal...

Also my FWB started acting out. As if they could sense that I dropped online dating and have less alternatives. Women...

"
I am the storm."

On 16.9.2017 at 3:35 PM, Sunmage said:

1. Create Power

I will work hard on increasing my personal power plants efficiency and health. And they will get some training very early in the morning.

There may be 1 Gluten meal during the challenge. 

And I will reduce my coffe/Sugar Habit.

Week 1 will allow 7 cups

Week 2 will allow 6 and so on.

5 Showers ending cold a week!

2. Apply Power

Ist CrossFit time. I still recover from a bad cold, so this Goal starts later.

In Week 1 I will Focus on my lower back that started hurting.

3. Power efficiency

Self improvement work 2 times a week, one hour at least.

I have dediced for a program to follow that focuses on creating a positive mental attitude and  approach to everything.

Also I will listen to a guided meditation 7 times a week.

Week 1 "Focus on the positive" In german....

4. Power investing

This is about spending, my Time, Energy mental Focus and so on wisely.

I will start with a big reduction in time spent watching series and movies.

Week 1: 10 Hours 

That week went by quickly.

1. Create Power

I managed to do fine with just 4 cups. I made another two, but didn't touch them...

So I will be fine with 6.

2. Apply Power

Had a setback with the cold, but the back is better...

3. Power Efficiency

I had a great session on Day one and a small during the week. 

Also I listened to a meditation every night. My sleep quality definitely improved!

4. Power investing

I watched a lot on Sunday last week and some on Monday. I totaled at 7 hours in.

For this week I already got 130 minutes. I will allow 7 hours total.

Also I read a whole book on the surface. Looks like I will need a Kindle or a flat with more room for bookshelves...

• Like 1

"
I am the storm."