sooooo what do i do ?

ahmedoy

Same thing here.  Old thread.  For better info, go look into the first timers challenge thread and create a challenge, or you can ask an assassin like @Anim07734 to point you in the direction of threads they already have that can give you some basic info.

“And now that you don’t have to be perfect, you can be good.” John Steinbeck

“Do I dare disturb the universe?” – T.S. Eliot

“You wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.” – Toni Morrison

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time given to us" JRR Tolkien

Current Challenge: Nova's FAB FIVE Summer Selfcare Superpalooza

Joining a challenge is a great place to start any kind of training.  If this is your first challenge, the newcomers area is here.  Or the current Assassin challenge is here.

For parkour, as with most training, you want to start slow with the basics.  I started with quadrupedal movement and safety rolls (I'm still at ground level), but there are lots of other things you can practice starting out.

You can also look around for a parkour gym in your area to get in person instruction.

• Like 1

Anim07734; God of Death in Training

Tiefling Assassin and Artificer

Maxim 70: Failure is not an option. It is mandatory. The option is whether or not to let failure be the last thing you do.