• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ahmedoy

sooo what should i do ?

Hey, it looks like you posted to the wrong thread.  This is an old challenge so people might not look here.  We are currently in a challenge running from Sept 17-Oct 14, and there is a first timer's challenge for people who need to learn the in's and outs before officially joining a guild  So if you want to do a challenge about kung fu, that's the place for you this time around.  If you just have questions about kung fu, I'm sure @RisenPhoenix or someone else from the Monks can point you to the right threads for stuff like that.

• Like 1

Thanks for giving me the heads up, @Stribs.

@ahmedoy, this space is an old challenge thread space, where the guild runs their 4-week challenges.  I'm going to move this to the Martial Arts section, since you're asking for martial arts help.  You could also ask this in the most recent challenge subforum's Courtyard thread, which is the Monk's General Chat space.

Swing by, we'd love to help you!

I think you should take proper classes from your city or check if online tutorials help you or not. Kung fu is really an amazing art. I personally like it.

• Like 1