maegs needs a title

maegs

21 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

That's beautiful. You are very talented.

19 hours ago, Katrin the Morag said:

Oooooooooowwwww pwetty!!!

11 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Echoing everyone's sweater praise.

9 hours ago, Snarkyfishguts said:

Love the sweater! And your challenge! Following!!

9 hours ago, rowan said:

TELL ME ABOUT YOUR SWEATER

also, are you on raveley?

Thank you everyone!

rowan - sweater is Jessie's Girl, yarn is Juniper Moon Farm Zooey DK in Hazy Lilac, and I'm on Ravelry here :) 

18 hours ago, elizevdmerwe said:

Lol at that video! Typically me after a hard garden work out.

Your top is beautiful! You've inspired my mom to try out the circular needle set I bought her.

So sorry about your thumb and wrist, I really hope the injury settles down soon.

All the elevator craziness! A lot of walking, planning, and decisions, decisions, decisions :D

Thank you re: sweater! Hopefully knitting will occupy your mom and keep her out of your hair! 

The elevators are fixed (for now), thankfully! No crazy detours today

11 hours ago, Twilight said:

That video! haha

Can you massage the tendon in your thumb and stretch it really gently? I've got one on my left ankle from the one time I went to Sky Zone, and five minutes in twisted my ankle and nearly broke it. Every now and then the tendon at the back is twitchy. Ugh.

Elevators are the bane of the building I work in right now, too. We're moving offices next year and everyone's looking forward to elevators that actually work reliably. Too bad the stairs are only accessible during a fire alarm, or I'd take them.

Lovely sweater! Good job. :)

Stretching/massaging my thumb helps a bit, and then it seems to be just a matter of waiting a while to use it again :rolleyes:

I swear the elevators in this city are all dying at the same time... 

Thanks! :) 

1 hour ago, obax said:

Woo for cardio being not as bad as you expected! WOO for sweaters!! Boo for thumbs acting up (legit, I keep tweaking my wrists and it suuuuuuuucccccccks...)

Also, fingers are creepy when they have no skin........ 

Why can't bodies just work instead of objecting to what we put them through?! :P 

zJxAp2k.gif

• Like 6

Tuesday (yesterday, it's not Thursday yet, this has been an issue all day for me :P ), I did weights in the morning with much more success (stoopid hand) and also didn't have any elevator problems on the way into work! 

• Pushup variations 2x10, 2x5, 2x3
  • Weighted pushups +10lb x3 / +20lb x2 / +30lb x2
  • Banded bench press
    • 45lb 2x5
    • 55lb 2x3
    • 65lb x3
    • EMOM 75lb 1x4, 4x3 (5 min total)
  • Wide grip chin up (assisted) 2x10, 2x5, 2x3
    • EMOM 5x5
  • SA bent over row 25lb 2x12
  • Back extension 2x20

When I got to work there was no one else in the showers yet so I didn't have to wait or anything! :D After work I had a massage. I got him to work on my calves and also hamstrings and hips a bit. My ankle mobility is a bit of an issue for me, and I'm not 100% sure where it's stemming from (tight calves? something blocking it in the front? something else entirely? all of the above?) so I'll keep working at it/getting it worked on and see what happens. The rest of the day was boring adult stuff - doing laundry, taking the compost out, all that good stuff :P 

Today I didn't go to the gym. Well I sorta did. I was supposed to do a 5k this morning, but I put that off until the weekend in favour of doing a max clean attempt tomorrow morning - don't want those calves tightening back up on me! But I went to the gym after work to do all of my stretching/mobility/strengthening jazz that's helping fix me :) Got some groceries on the way home and did some mid-week meal prep (cooked up turkey for my salads at lunch, chopped up veggies for easy assembling of meals, etc.). I've been doing pretty well with my macros so far, including somehow fitting in some chocolate on Monday and a mini red velvet cupcake from the lunch room on Tuesday. My worst day so far was actually today, when I didn't have any treats! I didn't have a protein shake cause I didn't lift, instead I had peanut butter on my banana (really just ground up peanuts, it's the Bulk Barn peanut butter that's nothing but peanuts, they also have almond butter, peanut butter made from peanuts with flavour on them, sunflower seed butter, cashew butter, all your nut butter needs!). But it made my protein low and my fat high. Technically I could still have a protein shake but dat caloric deficit tho :P 

Ooh, bedtimes! They've been getting better - 11:34 on Monday and 11:13 on Tuesday. Aiming for 11pm tonight! I didn't sleep great last night, I kept waking up, not sure if it's the heat or something else. It's supposed to be fall dammit!

• Like 5

labels are only warnings for the Leary and Timid.  You do not need a title, your plan of action says it all.  Good read, thanks for the inspiration.  I have not put it on the list yet because it is very far off, but I want to start playing Rugby again as well, many clubs here in my city.  

• Like 1

TANSTAAFL!   

What is not gained through labor is paid for in pride!

STR 8/DEX 4/CON 6/INT 8/WIS 8/CHA 6

BATTLE LOG: GREG T and The Temple Of Fe

Greg T. Proclaims " To mediocrity and Beyond! 2018"

GregT MFP Food Diary

GregT's Spotify Lists

@_@ going to bed at 11:30 pm? THE MIND BOGGLES. HOW EVEN DO THAT. HOW NOT DO ALL THE INTERESTING FUN THINGS INSTEAD OR MAYBE JUST FACEBOOK

• Haha 1

LEVEL ONE APPRENTICE WIZARD RANGER: HUMAN UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE

Achievements Unlocked:  Breakfast Warrior, Pushupapalooza, Quadruple Nanomaster, Return From the Dead, Gainful Employment, Leap of Faith, Minimalism Game, Get Thee Behind Me, Coffee, Camp Nerd Fitness 2015, Return From the Dead 2: The Undeadening, Gainful Employment 2: Boss Edition, Fancy Comics Person, Rogue Hair

Tumblr of VERY INTERESTING ART: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/radicalwizardtimes

22 hours ago, rowan said:

@_@ going to bed at 11:30 pm? THE MIND BOGGLES. HOW EVEN DO THAT. HOW NOT DO ALL THE INTERESTING FUN THINGS INSTEAD OR MAYBE JUST FACEBOOK

Legend tells of a feature on devices that can control them. It takes away their power over the mind. The mystics call it...

The off switch.

• Like 5

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

On 9/20/2017 at 10:55 PM, GregT. said:

labels are only warnings for the Leary and Timid.  You do not need a title, your plan of action says it all.  Good read, thanks for the inspiration.  I have not put it on the list yet because it is very far off, but I want to start playing Rugby again as well, many clubs here in my city.  

Whoo rugby! What city are you in? The best way to get back into shape for rugby is to get out to a club and get practicing! :) 

On 9/20/2017 at 11:39 PM, rowan said:

There are so many fun and interesting things on the internet!

On 9/21/2017 at 10:01 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Legend tells of a feature on devices that can control them. It takes away their power over the mind. The mystics call it...

The off switch.

Have you found the legendary off switch, oh great Tanktimus? Can you teach me your ways?

Ok, so last update was Wednesday... 

I didn't end up getting to bed at 11pm, a cold shower ended up being a necessity so that I would actually sleep, so my bedtime was 11:20 instead. 

Thursday morning I went to the gym to try for a clean PR. Unfortunately I got cocky about it and didn't warm up the way I should have - I very strongly default to power cleans, so if I'm doing a max or just want to work on squat cleans, I have to do the full depth squat clean right from my lightest warmup sets so that by the time it gets heavy my body has clued into what it's supposed to be doing. But my warmup sets were so easy I was just doing power cleans, right up to 115lb, which is only 5lb below my last clean PR and is a power clean PR itself. But then when I went for 125lb I didn't drop fast enough under the bar the first time, and then the second attempt I dropped down but didn't get my arms around, so I bounced the bar off of my leg. I've got a nice bruise now from that! I tried one more time but it just wasn't happening :( If I had warmed up properly with squat cleans I'm sure I could have gotten at least a 5lb PR, so it was quite disappointing. Other-goal-wise, my macros were good and I got upper and lower mobility done. The bruise on my leg was sore when I walked, but from the impact, not the movement itself (stupid jiggly thighs), so I did a hills workout on the bike after work for my interval workout. I was wearing a dress at work, and I found that when I put leggings on at the gym the little bit of compression helped the bruise not hurt when I was walking around.

Thursday night was a bit rough emotionally. I could feel it coming on earlier in the week, and I think screwing up at the gym that morning was what pushed me that little bit further. But if it hadn't been that it would have been something else. When I got home after my cardio session I spent some time feeling shitty and sorry for myself, etc, etc, had a late dinner and got to bed just a few minutes before midnight. 

Friday I was supposed to get up in the morning and go for a run, but I didn't in the interests of my leg. Macros were a bit off - protein was low and fat was high, but it wasn't too outside of my acceptable range. I didn't do any mobility, but definitely should have down some lower-body stuff since I went to the museum after work and so I was on my feet for a couple hours on tiles and whatnot. I went to see an exhibit on Anishnaabe art

Saturday I got up and went to the gym in the morning (after a couple hours of laziness). Did some upper body stuff and ran some intervals. In the afternoon I headed to my parents' for dinner - my cousin and his kids were visiting. My macros were way off because of that. Got home at 11:45pm, did some lower body mobility and had some internet time, and got to bed at 1:15am. I was feeling good in the morning (endorphins are great!) but after my cousin and his kids left my parents' place we ended up talking about my mental/emotional bs that's been happening, so then I felt kinda shitty again.

Today I had another lazy morning. Went to Toastmasters in the afternoon, and went to the grocery store. Spent the rest of my day doing nothing useful. I was supposed to swim and/or run (to make up for not doing either of the 5ks I was supposed to do), but I didn't. Didn't do the meal prep I was supposed to do either. I've been tired all day, despite sleeping a decent amount (almost 8 hours), and ended up eating junk. I'm doing that thing where I use tv+internet to distract myself from my feelings :/ Gonna try and do my upper body mobility and then get to bed. 

But I've discovered the wonders of makeup primer, so I got that going for me.

• Like 5

Thanks for the honesty Maegs.

Do you write out your workouts before you go?  Do you have a plan for what you do in the gym?  How many sets of what and at what weights?

As for the feelings, we all have them.  distraction is not always a bad thing, but I know you know as I know on my own feelings we gotta deal with them.  I have found that if I just write down the feelings, not why or try to analyze them, but write down what I am feeling.  I often feel better. 

Keep going, and everyday has the ability to be the greatest day of our lives.

• Like 2

TANSTAAFL!   

GregT MFP Food Diary

GregT's Spotify Lists

3 hours ago, maegs said:

and then the second attempt I dropped down but didn't get my arms around, so I bounced the bar off of my leg. I've got a nice bruise now from that!

Glad you didn't seriously injure yourself!

3 hours ago, maegs said:

Thursday night was a bit rough emotionally. I could feel it coming on earlier in the week, and I think screwing up at the gym that morning was what pushed me that little bit further. But if it hadn't been that it would have been something else. When I got home after my cardio session I spent some time feeling shitty and sorry for myself, etc, etc, had a late dinner and got to bed just a few minutes before midnight.

**Hugs**

3 hours ago, maegs said:

But I've discovered the wonders of makeup primer, so I got that going for me.

There's always a silver lining around the darkest cloud. Now that you found a silver sliver, you can get up and start again.

2 hours ago, GregT. said:

I have found that if I just write down the feelings, not why or try to analyze them, but write down what I am feeling.  I often feel better.

This works for me too, writing about my emotions, etc. that is why I have so many moaning threads in my challenge :) And sometimes a good old, long, hard cry works better.

Mrs. Van's Latest Challenge

Zechariah 4:6

"Not by might, nor by power, but by My spirit, saith the Lord."

01017f5c0a10063775be5242122b0261.gif
Oh, maegs. I'm so sorry life is sideways right now. Don't be too hard on yourself. Sometimes, for no fault of their own, even when they took care of themselves the best they know how, shitty things happen to good people, or they feel shitty even though it makes no sense.

19bef585c313e63f38883103be0d2fb8.jpg

Be kind to yourself.
And know we're here for you, whenever... whatever...

I don't have an internet-hug-meme on my phone, so have some good vibes and some cat yoga instead.39aba4d4dac0b115f1683ea4a130a00c.jpgb354c7159871ea7066f284f512fdcf3d.gif

---

"Travel lightly, for what you bring with you becomes part of your landscape." -Anne Bishop

• Like 3

Katrin the Morag Lvl 22 Cadet, half klingon, c-licensed trainer, mother of two, gaming nerd

Current Challenge

Road map to Level 50

Woof- that sounds like an intense week, dude. It's especially hard when brain/emotion things start rearing up- I'm glad you were able to mostly stay on top of your workout stuff, and have some insight into your own distractions and feelings. I hope this week is a bit better for you!

Achievements Unlocked:  Breakfast Warrior, Pushupapalooza, Quadruple Nanomaster, Return From the Dead, Gainful Employment, Leap of Faith, Minimalism Game, Get Thee Behind Me, Coffee, Camp Nerd Fitness 2015, Return From the Dead 2: The Undeadening, Gainful Employment 2: Boss Edition, Fancy Comics Person, Rogue Hair

It sounded like the disappointing lift threw you a bit. It's ok to be upset sometimes.

20 hours ago, maegs said:

but after my cousin and his kids left my parents' place we ended up talking about my mental/emotional bs that's been happening, so then I felt kinda shitty again.

This sounds like maybe you were feeling judged?

Xena, Level 14+ Valkyrie Ranger

January 2017  December 2016

Oct/Nov 2016

21 hours ago, GregT. said:

Thanks for the honesty Maegs.

Do you write out your workouts before you go?  Do you have a plan for what you do in the gym?  How many sets of what and at what weights?

I have a sort-of plan. Usually I'll know that I want to do, say, jerks + upper body pulls. So I'll plan to do some sort of row (cable, DB, pendlay, single arm, both arms, whatevs), some sort of pull down/pull up, a reverse fly type thing, usually face pulls, at least one tricep thing. And then when I'm actually at the gym I'll adjust the order of the accessory stuff and what I actually do based on the available equipment. For example, on Saturday there was this guy taking five-ever on the cable row setup, so I did single arm cable rows on another piece of equipment. And for the weight, I usually have an idea of the rep range/effort I want to put in, so I judge it based on that. On Saturday I was working a bit on my jerk technique, so I knew I wanted it a-bit-heavy-but-not-too-heavy and that I was going to be doing a pretty decent number of reps, so I used 85lb and did sets of 2-3 for my work sets.

As for the feelings, we all have them.  distraction is not always a bad thing, but I know you know as I know on my own feelings we gotta deal with them.  I have found that if I just write down the feelings, not why or try to analyze them, but write down what I am feeling.  I often feel better. 

Keep going, and everyday has the ability to be the greatest day of our lives.

19 hours ago, elizevdmerwe said:

Glad you didn't seriously injure yourself!

**Hugs**

There's always a silver lining around the darkest cloud. Now that you found a silver sliver, you can get up and start again.

This works for me too, writing about my emotions, etc. that is why I have so many moaning threads in my challenge :) And sometimes a good old, long, hard cry works better.

I think part of the problem is that I don't have the words to describe it, either the emotional or the physical side. Even when I've been assessed, and the questions are things like "how many times in the last 2 weeks have you felt like x?" I have a hard time answering it. :/ And that's despite being really good at ruminating and brooding on them :rolleyes:

17 hours ago, Katrin the Morag said:

Oh, maegs. I'm so sorry life is sideways right now. Don't be too hard on yourself. Sometimes, for no fault of their own, even when they took care of themselves the best they know how, shitty things happen to good people, or they feel shitty even though it makes no sense.

Be kind to yourself.
And know we're here for you, whenever... whatever...

I don't have an internet-hug-meme on my phone, so have some good vibes and some cat yoga instead.

Thanks for the good vibes <3

3 hours ago, rowan said:

Woof- that sounds like an intense week, dude. It's especially hard when brain/emotion things start rearing up- I'm glad you were able to mostly stay on top of your workout stuff, and have some insight into your own distractions and feelings. I hope this week is a bit better for you!

Thanks - me too ;) 

2 hours ago, Xena said:

It sounded like the disappointing lift threw you a bit. It's ok to be upset sometimes.

This sounds like maybe you were feeling judged?

No. I mean, yes, but by myself. I hate talking about feelings n shit, I'm like this:

4d8.jpg

And it doesn't help that I feel like I shouldn't have problems so I feel dumb being all "woe is me".  Like, compared to loads of people I know, my life is pretty fantastic, so why should I feel like this? I've been more open with you guys than my bestie cause she's one of those people who's had to deal with all kinds of shit in her life, so I would feel so dumb talking to her about my non-existent problems. So I pre-judge myself so other people don't have to, and beat up on myself for beating up on myself :topsy_turvy:  (also this makes getting professional help super easy /sarcasm)

• Like 7

I know you feel that way but everyone has problems and everyone will have problems.  They may not be huge when you look at  problems someone else has but that does not mean they are not important to you.   Open up to your bestie.  Her experience with as you say bigger problems, may be able to actually help you deal with your own.  She has dealt with them herself and may be able to teach you how to do it.

Just look at what ou are doing now, you are carrying on, that's all anyone can do.

• Like 4

TANSTAAFL!   

GregT MFP Food Diary

GregT's Spotify Lists

42 minutes ago, maegs said:

And it doesn't help that I feel like I shouldn't have problems so I feel dumb being all "woe is me".  Like, compared to loads of people I know, my life is pretty fantastic, so why should I feel like this? I've been more open with you guys than my bestie cause she's one of those people who's had to deal with all kinds of shit in her life, so I would feel so dumb talking to her about my non-existent problems. So I pre-judge myself so other people don't have to, and beat up on myself for beating up on myself :topsy_turvy:  (also this makes getting professional help super easy /sarcasm)

Pretending you don't have any problems doesn't make things any easier on the people you think have worse problems.  Admitting you have problems does not diminish the problems of other people. 

• Like 6

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

12 hours ago, maegs said:

4d8.jpg

Oh hey, it's me. :lol: I've been practising recognising and identifying my emotions earlier on, rather than bottling them up and waiting for them to be too big to ignore, as well as identifying how they feel physically in my body, not just in my brain. That helps a lot. My gf has been really helpful, too, making me feel safe to share my feelings with her. It takes work and practice, and it gets easier the more you do it! Really! And I know it might feel like whining when your best friend has had a tougher life than you, but she's your best friend - I'm sure she'd want to hear what's on your mind. Let her do this for you (if you want). :)

Your feelings are valid, no matter what anyone else may or may not think, and if something is a problem for you, the it IS a problem for you. Comparing yourself to others is like apples to oranges. If YOU feel it, it is real, and you deserve support just as much as anyone else. Always remember you are loved, and always remember you are worth it. 

• Like 1

Dare mighty things

Current Challenge

I think lots of people are way too hard on themselves, so a therapist should certainly be able to recognize that and help you with it.

As a really small example, many years ago I was an exchange student in Australia. It was a fantastic opportunity, and I liked many things about it. But sometimes I felt lonely. And then I felt guilty for not being happy all the time.

I don't have any real advice for how to let go of those feeling of self-judgement and self-criticism, but just recognizing them helps a little.

• Like 4

Xena, Level 14+ Valkyrie Ranger

January 2017  December 2016

Oct/Nov 2016

Hey Maegs - hope your week has gone well! Did you find any improvement? Have any adventures?

• Like 2

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 10:50 PM, maegs said:

I have a sort-of plan. Usually I'll know that I want to do, say, jerks + upper body pulls. So I'll plan to do some sort of row (cable, DB, pendlay, single arm, both arms, whatevs), some sort of pull down/pull up, a reverse fly type thing, usually face pulls, at least one tricep thing. And then when I'm actually at the gym I'll adjust the order of the accessory stuff and what I actually do based on the available equipment. For example, on Saturday there was this guy taking five-ever on the cable row setup, so I did single arm cable rows on another piece of equipment. And for the weight, I usually have an idea of the rep range/effort I want to put in, so I judge it based on that. On Saturday I was working a bit on my jerk technique, so I knew I wanted it a-bit-heavy-but-not-too-heavy and that I was going to be doing a pretty decent number of reps, so I used 85lb and did sets of 2-3 for my work sets.

I think part of the problem is that I don't have the words to describe it, either the emotional or the physical side. Even when I've been assessed, and the questions are things like "how many times in the last 2 weeks have you felt like x?" I have a hard time answering it. :/ And that's despite being really good at ruminating and brooding on them :rolleyes:

Thanks for the good vibes <3

Thanks - me too ;) 

No. I mean, yes, but by myself. I hate talking about feelings n shit, I'm like this:

4d8.jpg

It's okay, Hooman. You cannot be perfect. Dogs already have that covered. 

giphy.gif

Keep sharing, we got your back :D Even problems that don't feel like problems are valid if they are interfering with your life. ((((hugs)))))

• Like 1
On 9/25/2017 at 11:16 PM, GregT. said:

I know you feel that way but everyone has problems and everyone will have problems.  They may not be huge when you look at  problems someone else has but that does not mean they are not important to you.   Open up to your bestie.  Her experience with as you say bigger problems, may be able to actually help you deal with your own.  She has dealt with them herself and may be able to teach you how to do it.

Just look at what ou are doing now, you are carrying on, that's all anyone can do.

On 9/25/2017 at 11:34 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Pretending you don't have any problems doesn't make things any easier on the people you think have worse problems.  Admitting you have problems does not diminish the problems of other people. 

On 9/26/2017 at 11:07 AM, Twilight said:

Oh hey, it's me. :lol: I've been practising recognising and identifying my emotions earlier on, rather than bottling them up and waiting for them to be too big to ignore, as well as identifying how they feel physically in my body, not just in my brain. That helps a lot. My gf has been really helpful, too, making me feel safe to share my feelings with her. It takes work and practice, and it gets easier the more you do it! Really! And I know it might feel like whining when your best friend has had a tougher life than you, but she's your best friend - I'm sure she'd want to hear what's on your mind. Let her do this for you (if you want). :)

On 9/26/2017 at 9:31 PM, obax said:

Your feelings are valid, no matter what anyone else may or may not think, and if something is a problem for you, the it IS a problem for you. Comparing yourself to others is like apples to oranges. If YOU feel it, it is real, and you deserve support just as much as anyone else. Always remember you are loved, and always remember you are worth it. 

See, this is what I would tell other people, but making myself do it is so much harder! Working on not being a chicken :P 

On 9/27/2017 at 7:07 AM, Xena said:

I think lots of people are way too hard on themselves, so a therapist should certainly be able to recognize that and help you with it.

As a really small example, many years ago I was an exchange student in Australia. It was a fantastic opportunity, and I liked many things about it. But sometimes I felt lonely. And then I felt guilty for not being happy all the time.

I don't have any real advice for how to let go of those feeling of self-judgement and self-criticism, but just recognizing them helps a little.

Ya, I've been trying to recognize when my internal critic is being ridiculous, but it's not so easy convincing myself sometimes. Maybe practice will help :)  

13 hours ago, rowan said:

Hey Maegs - hope your week has gone well! Did you find any improvement? Have any adventures?

It feels like it was a busy week but I couldn't tell you why! I did go to the homecoming football game at the uni where I did my undergrad. They won 32-2 so that was pretty good :D (NB I don't think there are singles/rouges in American football?)

• Like 6

Ok, update on week 2 incoming... 

Monday - went to the gym in the morning, then work, then a work social thing. We went to a ping-pong bar and played for a couple hours, did a round-robin sort of thing and did doubles and singles. Got a few to-do things done when I got home. Bed at 11:54

Tuesday - gym in the morning, intervals as well later in the day. Bed 11:33

Wednesday - went to a workshop thinger for work. Got a couple to-dos done, including getting a new kettle and calling my landlord about getting a cat. Was supposed to run but my foot was really sore in the evening - at times I couldn't walk properly. Icing made it worse, heat maybe helped? Started at my foot and worked upwards with mobility stuff but it wasn't really improving. Bed at 11:31

Thursday - foot feeling better, especially with shoes on. Hip mobility stuff seemed to help. Was able to lift in the morning before work, got a haircut afte rwork and did some random stuff i had to do. Heard back from my landlord - no dice on kitty. They live next door (semi-detached house, looking at it from the street the left side is their house and the right side is apartments) and someone in the family has a severe allergy so they're firm on the no-pets rule. :( But 2 people (who both have cats) have said that it's reasonable for me to consider moving to get a cat :P Bed at 11:58

Friday - Intervals and lifted. Finally got my coffee-maker fully descaled (I'd put a bunch of vinegar in it last week and since then I've been running it once or twice a day to rinse. Only took a week and a half to get clear water out! :o). Bed at 11:48, but I slept really badly - woke up just before 5 and couldn't fall asleep until about 6:30.

Saturday - went to a football game. Was really tired and slept on the train on the way home, and then had to work to not fall asleep on the subway. Managed to drag myself out for groceries, but ended up getting KD to make for dinner cause that was about all I had energy for. Didn't get any cardio in. Bed at 12:34, at least partially because the effort of getting up and brushing my teeth and such seemed like so much work!

Today I had Toastmasters and then did a bunch of food prep. I've got chilli in the slow cooker, I cooked up some chicken and rice for making lunches, and I've got some of my snack stuff for the week portioned out. No swim today. Macros ok. Still need to do mobility and work a bit on my closet. And get to bed on time! 

• Like 5