I Can Do This!!

This isn't necessarily a respawn, but if you want to look at it a certain way I would say it is. I've been casually training and going about my life the past six months or so. Now the time has come to start over and get real serious about everything. My goal is to get my real estate license, be the best real estate agent I can be, make as much money as I can, invest it wisely, all while training physically and mentally. I'm going to develop a six month plan where I will have a few investments (Number will be decided once I sit down and analyze), am doing well in my career or possibly looking to start my own business or move on to something better, and at the end of the six month period take a trip to Ireland. (Maybe 1-2 weeks?)

I'M NOT SAYING ANY OF THIS TO BRAG

I'm saying it because I want to be the best I can be. I want to prove that hard work, intelligence, and pure willpower can give you the life you desire. I don't care about impressing anyone for my own ego, all I care about is if it motivates them to do the same. I've already developed habits that train my body, mind, and soul. Now is just the time to apply it all and crank it up to 11.

This is basically just me 'spawning' after being afk. I consider this a respawn but only the inconsequential focus on the trivial. As the late and GREAT Zig Ziglar once said: "I'll see you at the top!"

• Like 1

I'm training to be (like) Batman physically, mentally, and financially.

This isn't necessarily a respawn, but if you want to look at it a certain way I would say it is. I've been casually training and going about my life the past six months or so. Now the time has come to start over and get real serious about everything. My goal is to get my real estate license, be the best real estate agent I can be, make as much money as I can, invest it wisely, all while training physically and mentally. I'm going to develop a six month plan where I will have a few investments (Number will be decided once I sit down and analyze), am doing well in my career or possibly looking to start my own business or move on to something better, and at the end of the six month period take a trip to Ireland. (Maybe 1-2 weeks?)

I'M NOT SAYING ANY OF THIS TO BRAG

I'm saying it because I want to be the best I can be. I want to prove that hard work, intelligence, and pure willpower can give you the life you desire. I don't care about impressing anyone for my own ego, all I care about is if it motivates them to do the same. I've already developed habits that train my body, mind, and soul. Now is just the time to apply it all and crank it up to 11.

This is basically just me 'spawning' after being afk. I consider this a respawn but only the inconsequential focus on the trivial. As the late and GREAT Zig Ziglar once said: "I'll see you at the top!"
You'll surely make it!
And when you come to Ireland I will be here cheering for your successes!

Sent from my HTC Desire 728G dual sim using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8