The Eastward Slanting Sun

2Hi all,

I just had my 45th birthday, and I'm trying to be mindful of looking ahead to the second half of life rather than backward toward the first.  Fitness is just one part of my Epic Quest;  I'm also working on relationships, effectiveness at work, and what my legacy will be. I use semicolons in writing.  I'm located in the Pacific Northwest so there's both nerdery and natural beauty in abundance.  I'm a bassist, steampunk actor, educator, mom, and student advisor.  I watch the Seahawks and yell at the TV.   I live by my smartphone but keep an analog bulletjournal calendar and to-do list.  For the next 4 weeks, I'm looking forward to meeting all of you other Rebels.  My SMART goal for this 4 week challenge is to lose 2 pounds by: running 3X week, weight training 3X week, implementing portion control, and having no sugary baked goods (pie, cake (oh my cake, farewell) doughnuts, etc. etc.)  Good luck and happy hunting, everyone.