Greetings from Argent Dawn

Hiya, 

You can call me Squishyy. I started NFA a few months back but have never been active on the forums, only the FB group. I keep having to respawn because my heart just isn't in it. My PC has been on the fritz but now it's fixed so I spend a lot of my time in front of my desktop so I thought that getting more active in the forums would be a good way to spend my time. 

I play WoW on EU servers, as I'm from Northern Ireland. I play on Argent Dawn which is the most populated RP server in the EU. If you're on there maybe we can be friends? I don't have many friends online as I like to chill on my own in-game but I wouldn't mind making a few friends. It's an RP server and although I've never really developed that much I really want to get into it! 

In terms of NFA goals I want to start weigh training but it's been a super long process for me as I am extremely sedentary and battling a lot of self-sabotaging feelings. I am currently working part-time and I am a full time student going into my final year which means dissertation! I have a lot on my plate but I guess I want to reach my goals in time for graduating next July! 

I'm going to spend more time looking at resources online and on the forums to help me with my journey day to day. 

:D

~Squishyy