So as small of a success as this was, it still impressed me. Throughout my entire college career and even into my job, one of my biggest gym problems was forgetting my socks at home. I would bring my bottle, headphones, cushy supps, and my whole outfit, but my socks would always be conveniently left behind. This posed a problem when i wouldn't have worn any that day, and my mind always immediately used that as an excuse to turn back home and not work out. After all, i don't wanna wear sweaty tennis shoes with no socks right? Flash forward to today when i leave my non-dress socks at home again and, where i normally would have just gone home, i didn't. For the first time, i overcame that excuse and did something with my gym time anyway! I think that deserves a sizeable woot. 

• Like 1

tenor.gif

About a month ago, I went through a couple of weeks where I ended up leaving something important at home for my day...only to realize that I'd left said item (e.g. underwear, braces (suspenders with buttons, not that clip on sh!t), tie, freaking towel) at home. It happened so much, that two weeks ago, when I got into my car google maps stated "20 minutes to home"...even my phone thought I'd have to go home prior to going to work

Fitbit username: farflight   (would love to have more people on there)

Getting life in order is a challenge worth doing.

Happiness is the journey, not the destination (took me forever to learn that)

10 hours ago, farflight said:

tenor.gif

About a month ago, I went through a couple of weeks where I ended up leaving something important at home for my day...only to realize that I'd left said item (e.g. underwear, braces (suspenders with buttons, not that clip on sh!t), tie, freaking towel) at home. It happened so much, that two weeks ago, when I got into my car google maps stated "20 minutes to home"...even my phone thought I'd have to go home prior to going to work

That's hilarious, google maps throws too much shade :congratulatory:.That sounds just like something I would do though!