A Story Worth Living; A Legend Worth Telling

"Greetings and well met!"
If first you met him, you would not think much of Raulwicke Legendsinger. A portly gentlemen of a little over 18 stone and standing at 71 inches, Raulwicke only THOUGHT himself imposing. A stronger pulls up a seat to his counter, Raulwicke pours them a drink and smiles warmly. He tells them of his longing to do more than just tell the legends that he has heard, but to live them. He craves the feel of the wind on his cheek and the salt of the air on his tongue. On the wall behind him he has a row of framed invitations to various celebrations and events. The stranger smiles, thanks Raulwicke for the drink, and leaves. Raulwicke wipes the table behind him and finds an scroll lying partially open, left there by the stranger. Raulwicke starts to open his mouth to call out to the stranger, but stops when he sees the first line of the mysterious parchment:

"Mr. Legendsinger, Welcome to the Rebellion..."

Greetings and well met, fellow Rebels and adventurers!
As above, my name is Raulwicke Legendsinger (Though some have known me as Nicholas or Nick in the past) and I am very excited to join the rebellion! 

I'll be posting about my "Big Why" and goals under this post, but I just wanted to say hello first!

"Adventure is just walking until something fantastic happens" - Raulwicke, The Dawn of the Dragonborn

• Like 1

My Big Why:

I'm done with being in constant pain at 20 years old from the wear and tear on my joints, and I'm sick of feeling self conscious for finding other people attractive because I see myself as too unattractive to be taken seriously.

If you have any pointers or ways I can improve my Big Why, please let me know!

My Epic Quests are two-fold:

Number One is my quests on NerdFitness Academy which are goals for however long it takes me to complete them such as The 7 Trials of the Steel Arm and my Exploration Side Quests which you can check out here

And Number Two is my more story line driven Quests which are centered around leveling up Raulwicke himself. Raulwicke is a central character is many of my RPG quest lines and even part of a book I've been trying to write for a very long time. I've always wanted to be like Raul, so I've broken down aspects of his character and built four skills I want to develop based on them. You can read more about that here

If you have any pointers, ideas, or thoughts on my Epic Quests, please let me know!

I love your angle and I love your writing!! And I love the idea of writing something everyday.  Ya know, Ray Bradbury did that, and Neil Gaiman does because he heard a Ray Bradbury speech in which he said he does that [emoji4]

And I look forward to reading more about Raulwicke's adventures!

Mrs. Nomar, level 1 Dwarf. Assassin (with monkish tendencies)
STR 2|DEX 0|STA 1|CON 2|WIS 3|CHA 2