Hello everyone,

I am new to nerd fitness and wanted to introduce myself. I have struggled all my life with weight issues and have gone up and down with my fitness level so many times I cannot remember. I wanted to join a community for support and this seemed like the right place! I have regularly been exercising 6 days a week for 2 months now running 2-3 miles a day on my treadmill at home and using a body resistance machine (Weider Ultimate Body Works) 3 days a week for strength training. I am also on a healthy meal plan hitting my desired macros through lean eating. I have dumbbells and an adjustable weight bench on the way as well to kick up my strength training and put on some muscle mass since the Weider machine is not really intended for that. I will be eating at a surplus and training with the dumbbells in order to start packing on some muscle. This will be my first time "bulking" so I am worried I may overdo it but excess fat/weight can always be lost.  What basic supplements do people usually use when bulking?