So I think I made a post a while back with this account but can't find anything with it. And know I had a previous account as well. But things change for the most part. This will be my third attempt at adapting my life to be healthy and fit. So backstory time. Ages ago I joined under a different account and different name. It was working pretty well. Was like 30lbs away from my goal weight after dropping 100lbs. Unfortunately my mental health dropped and depression hit hard. I started eating like crap again, not working out and essentially gained a lot of weight back. I attempted again some time after when my wonderful gf (now fiancee) suggested I focus on my creative stuff while she covers bills. I attempted to goto the gym as often as I could but barely made a dent as I was still static most the time. Now, about 2yrs later, we moved from oklahoma to Seattle, got a good apartment and she's got good work lined up, I'm attempting again. Hoping that this time it sticks better since this area is a bit more focused on health and such. 

My name is Sloan, Also known as Unlucky Desperado on a lot of things. I'm a small time content creator who really wants to stop being the fat guy I am and be something my Fiancee can be proud of.

• Like 1

Welcome back! :D Everyone respawns now and then- Heck, I respawn at least once a year... but I keep coming back (and you do too) so win! :) *cheers*

What sort of creative stuff do you do? There's a facebook group if you're a writer and there used to be threads on artwork in the non-fitness section, but I need to respawn in that area too, so I lost track of them. ^_^;

Learning the art of Failing Upwards... (or: Moving Mountains with Teaspoons!)

www.Martha.net - Model Horses, Stories, Webcomics, Plaster Casting, Treadmill Gaming, etc... because you can never have too many hobbies!

Sorry for delay, moving takes a lot outta ya.

Unquietbones: I mostly do streaming games and such for now. Trying to get back to writing, and learning how to write scripts and then shoot them. Very slow process for me right now. But i do filter some creative stuff into Tabletop games so...theres that :-D

Juliebarkley: Thank you, yeah hoping the change of scenery helps more since we got settled now.