Whats your breakfast?

farflight

Mine are mostly the same every day:

1 slice of whole wheat bread

1 slice of smoked turkey breast (starting to look for that protein goal)

1 serving of mini pretzels (about 20 pieces if I have some)

8 or 10 ounces of black coffee with 1/2 teaspoon of sugar

1 Kind bar (peanut butter dark chocolate if I have some)

1 bottle of water

I have a desk job so my breakfasts are light.

On 1/2/2018 at 8:56 AM, Mab said:

We normally have Turkish style breakfast - 

I'm just starting with all this and trying to lose weight so I'll have maybe 1 boiled egg, sliced tomatoes and cucumber, and nor cheese or hellim.

My OH is really in shape but wants to bulk up, he'll have protein powder shake with banana, peanuts, milk and cinammon; egg white and tarragon omelette, cucumber, tomatoes, olives, Nor or Hellim, and then usually wholewheat bread with pekmez and tahini

And vast quantities of coffee :):):) 

Yum, Turkish breakfast is so good.

I really like oatmeal. I make it overnight in a slow cooker and add raw apple, peanut butter, cinnamon, stevia and a little bit of maple syrup.

Or, sometimes I have a fried egg with a little shredded cheese on gluten-free toast.

On 3/20/2018 at 9:54 AM, Veggie Novelist said:
Greek Yogurt Blackberry Parfait
5ab11ffe141d7_BlackberryParfaitEdited.thumb.jpg.18bacbd2c88dae616a3213d9962f650f.jpg

It's super tasty, and when all is said and done, I end with about 40g of protein. I used to love cereal (Cinnamon Toast Crunch baby!), but with all the sugar, it's amazing I ate it everyday. For me this is the perfect breakfast to accomplish all my goals.

That looks lovely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gave up breakfast a few months back; I usually don't eat anything before noon except on the weekends. Then it's almost always bacon and eggs. Don't miss it or even notice during the week. (One less thing to worry about.)

Level 11 Brutish Scoutsassin (That's totally a thing, shut up)

Str: 30 Dex: 26 Sta: 27 Con: 11 Wis: 23 Cha: 18

NerdFitness Trials: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Hellfire Club 4LIFE!

Inspiration comes in many forms. Watch me fumble towards it at Accidentally Inspired.

My weekdays are crazy, so if I want to eat well I have to meal prep. The easiest make-in-advance breakfast I've found that works for me is "pancakes" where the batter is

2 whole eggs

2 egg whites

1/3 c. oatmeal

salt, stevia, and vanilla/almond/peppermint extract to taste

My post-workout smoothie is generally protein powder, half an avocado, and a cup of frozen fruit (favorite is peaches but I usually go with whatever's on sale). 

“To see that your life is a story while you're in the middle of living it may be a help to living it well."

-Ursula K. Le Guin

2022 Challenges: Push, Core, Simple

Coffee. Sometimes with a dash of milk.

IF FTW :)

Unless I'm on a climbing trip. Then its a few eggs with italian sausage, cheese, and avocado in a tortilla, a beer, and coffee. But no lunch.

Recent bigwall breakfast: tortilla, nutella, a couple bits of salami or tuna pouch, instant not-so-iced coffee. Again no lunch.

• Like 1

Previous challenge: https://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/119775-daemoncorax-starts-new-journey-level-1-hunter/

(2022 Level 1 Hunter:  STR 23;    STA 29;    DEX 11;    CON 14;    WIS 22;  CHA 4.)

Muesli all kinds of ways. Depending on my mood, I'll have a double portion of the traditional one:

1/2 cup rolled oats

1/4 cup plain yogurt

1/4 cup milk

1 tbs honey

1 tsp vanilla extract

2 tbs chopped nuts

Mix and set overnight

Or a savory version with an egg

1/2 cup rolled oats

1/2 cup vegetable broth

1/2 a carrot

1/2 stalk celery

1/4 chopped onion

Saute veggies, add to pot with oats and broth, add a little salt and pepper.

Mostly just coffee.

Sometimes bread, sometimes porridge, sometimes Skyr (etc) with fruit/muesli. Rarer scrambled eggs with veggies.

Hi friends i'm new here :cheerful:
Just brief : Im Maxwell, 24ans, 180 cm, I had 102 Kg in May 2018 I was really obese hhhhh, now i have 87 Kg and I am satisfied with myself :D
Ok so hhhh For my usual breakfast routine :
> Two scrambled eggs, 0% Salt just a little bit cumin
> Two small and superfine slices of whole wheat bread (Home made) 0% sugar! About 150 Calories
> One triangle of creamy cheese
> 4 pieces of Dayri-Date
> Organic tea with one mini piece of sugar
That's it !
But I don't know how calculate estimation of the total calories in this low carbs breakfast, if someone among you can do it !
Thank you family :love_heart:

My is usually one of the following always with green tea with no sweetner.

- Plain Greek yogurt with a small handful of smashed fruit and 1/2tsp of Vanilla Extract

-Smoothie: Frozen Spinach, Frozen Kale, Apple, Banana, Mango(If I have some) and water

- 1 egg with spinach and mushroom and a slice of toast or 1/2 potato oven roasted (weekends mainly)

To define is to limit.~ Oscar Wilde

I had been eating 1-2 egg (boiled or scrambled) and fruit but yesterday I ate whole wheat toast with this coconut hazelnut cocoa spread  and I was full much longer. It only had 4g of sugar for the amount I used.   Maybe I do need carbs...

Battle Log | Current Challenge | Instagram

"...You must always keep the star in your heart
shining strong to defeat the dark and evil souls." - Queen Serenity

1 minute ago, Doe said:

I had been eating 1-2 egg (boiled or scrambled) and fruit but yesterday I ate whole wheat toast with this coconut hazelnut cocoa spread  and I was full much longer. It only had 4g of sugar for the amount I used.   Maybe I do need carbs...

IIRC...fruit is carbs...My guess would be some good fat content on that hazelnut cocoa spread. Fat keeps me full a long time...gives a lot of my food much more staying power..fat can be our friend!

Fitbit username: farflight   (would love to have more people on there)

Getting life in order is a challenge worth doing.

Happiness is the journey, not the destination (took me forever to learn that)

IIRC...fruit is carbs...My guess would be some good fat content on that hazelnut cocoa spread. Fat keeps me full a long time...gives a lot of my food much more staying power..fat can be our friend!
Haha yeah I knew fruit was carbs, still waking up I guess. I think you're right about that, I hadn't considered the fat content. I'll have to try a breakfast with good far that's not my substitute for Danish. I'm trying to curb my sugar tooth.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Battle Log | Current Challenge | Instagram

"...You must always keep the star in your heart
shining strong to defeat the dark and evil souls." - Queen Serenity

I'm currently doing intermittent fasting so breakfast is usually water and some black coffee.  I guess I sort of have a second breakfast during my window and start with a keto coffee and eggs with plenty of hot sauce, followed by my main meal either at that time or more towards the end of my window.

Level 3 Beastmaster Ranger

STR: 12 | DEX: 16 | STA: 10 | CON: 10| WIS: 10| CHA: 12

%