Miaulin the Late has a plan

Maggie-Miau

*stumbles out of bushes, covered in leaves, and shakes off the black dog that's chewing on my leg*

>.> Well. Uh. <.< Oops.

Nothing's really up except that I got Lost™ and find myself back at square one again. Haven't been keeping up with anything, really. Got...pretty bad for a bit. But that's been enough and it's time to get going again. Admittedly I no longer- for a while now -have a big, clearly-defined "this is what I'm working toward" because from a purely realistic standpoint I don't know. None of what I used to want makes sense anymore for a bunch of reasons (a lot of which is probably just the Whatever talking) so I'm just trying to figure out how to do the best with where I am and wait and watch for a purpose.

Just yesterday, I did a bit of remodeling on my NF Character and came up with a loose outline of what to work on. the first sort of "quest line" is for the most part set up, but instead of jumping right into that I'm just going to play the tutorial with basic basic basic Challenge. (especially since I'm. Late. :P )

Considering myself currently at Level Zero, will move up to Level One on successful completion of this challenge, and from there get started on the real work. Using the suggested beginner format,

Goals:

• Diet -
    At least four (B I G) glasses of water per day.
    At least one actual meal per day. 'actual meal' being defined as "eat a vegetable, dammit. you
    like vegetables."
  • Fitness -
    One workout of choice per day. Weighted? Bodyweight? Shadowboxing? Anything goes. JUST! DO! SOMETHING!
  • Life -
    Clean House as much as within my ability. (just. clean whatever I can clean as best it can be cleaned. Try not to throw away everything I own in a fit of passion.)
  • Paladin Mini-Quest -
    Instead of using the nighttime hours to think about everything ever, the time prior to falling asleep is now designated prayer/meditation.

It doesn't seem like enough, but. I would like to actually win Round Zero.

In Other News:

• ASJFKAGHJ THE LION KING IS IN THE STORE. QUIETLY AND WITHOUT THE APPROPRIATE FANFARE BUT IT'S IN THE STORE. AND PART TWO. MUST OBTAIN THE PRECIOUS.
  • Played with MS Paint:

tumblr_owjtbcAlLG1w84q4ko1_400.png

tumblr_owlc54udPK1w84q4ko1_500.png

must still learn how shading works on the computer :P

and um yeah. :3 I guess my end-date will be the 15th?

• Like 5

Matthew 25:34-40

Miaulin! I've missed you! Sorry to hear the black dog is still following you around. Have you had any more Mom discussions about seeing a doctor?

1 hour ago, MiaulinTheCat said:

Trust me, it looks like plenty. I've tried - and still get massively tempted by - the Go Big or Go Home approach. For me, it has never worked. Not once. Your goals look achievable, and that is what matters most. 

Your pictures are lovely, btw!

• Like 1

Rangers Gonna Ranger

Current Challenge: The Adventures of Rhovaniel: Vol I

Previous Challenges: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13 1415|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25

2021 Quests:

Run 3 Laps of Oblivion| Run and Complete Man vs Lakes | Achieve a full pull up| Achieve 10+ unbroken push ups| Write 90,000+ words of a novel (0/90,000)| Read at least 20 books (4/20)

Miaulin!! There you are! I am so sorry that you've been struggling but I am so glad that you're still here, you're still in the game, and you're still bringing your sunny self into our lives. We love you and we've missed you!

I love your MS Paint drawings and I love your new avatar! Is that a self-portrait? Because that's really close to how I see you in my mind - pretty like a pixie!  <3

I am following along on all your adventures!!

• Like 1

SKY ELVENWORD

The Silver Archer, Ranger Level 45

Jesus-follower | Writer | Encourager | Resident Myers-Briggs and Enneagram Geek 

"Knowing that we can be loved exactly as we are gives us all the best opportunity for growing into the healthiest of people." - Fred Rogers

2021 Books in Progress:

How We Love (82%)  |  Talking Back to Purity Culture (64%)  |  Rhythms of Renewal (60%)  |  Beholding and Becoming (19%)  | What Did You Expect? (36%)  |  A Gentle Answer (0%) 

2021 Books Completed:
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets  |  Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban  |  Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire   |  Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix  |  Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince  |  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows  |  Lady Windermere's Fan 

5 hours ago, Rhovaniel said:

Miaulin! I've missed you!

Heyoo, mon amie! *hugs* Same!

I've been lurking on your Thread and cheering from a distance :3

Have you had any more Mom discussions about seeing a doctor?

That hasn't worked out, and now I'm officially too old to go back to my usual doctor. There have been a few discussions, though. I slipped up a couple of times over the past week and wound up letting her know about a few of the. er. things. That I normally would not be inclined to to tell her. Currently I'm pretty resigned to all of it.

Trust me, it looks like plenty. I've tried - and still get massively tempted by - the Go Big or Go Home approach. For me, it has never worked. Not once. Your goals look achievable, and that is what matters most. 

Your pictures are lovely, btw!

Thank you mellon nin! <3

3 hours ago, SkyGirl said:

Miaulin!! There you are! I am so sorry that you've been struggling but I am so glad that you're still here, you're still in the game, and you're still bringing your sunny self into our lives. We love you and we've missed you!

Heyooo Skygirl! *HUGS*

3 hours ago, SkyGirl said:

I love your MS Paint drawings and I love your new avatar! Is that a self-portrait? Because that's really close to how I see you in my mind - pretty like a pixie!  <3

Thank you so much! She's some repurposed line-art from an old OC picture- originally it was Tana, a character from a story of mine, but with a few alterations the current version is my NF Character, who is modeled a little bit after myself. My hair is a lot longer at the moment and I'm...actually about as pale as paper :lol:

It's good to see you!

MIAULIIIIIN I'm so glad to see you!! <3

I'm sorry you've been having a rough time lately. I know it's uncomfortable to talk about this sort of thing, especially with family, but... I think in the long run a doctor's evaluation will really really help you, and that's the first step, letting your loved ones know what you're struggling with and what you need.

I  L O V E your drawings!!! The little flower crown, ah~ <3 <3

• Like 1
7 hours ago, MiaulinTheCat said:

*stumbles out of bushes, covered in leaves, and shakes off the black dog that's chewing on my leg*

>.> Well. Uh. <.< Oops.

Nothing's really up except that I got Lost™ and find myself back at square one again. Haven't been keeping up with anything, really. Got...pretty bad for a bit. But that's been enough and it's time to get going again. Admittedly I no longer- for a while now -have a big, clearly-defined "this is what I'm working toward" because from a purely realistic standpoint I don't know. None of what I used to want makes sense anymore for a bunch of reasons (a lot of which is probably just the Whatever talking) so I'm just trying to figure out how to do the best with where I am and wait and watch for a purpose.

Just yesterday, I did a bit of remodeling on my NF Character and came up with a loose outline of what to work on. the first sort of "quest line" is for the most part set up, but instead of jumping right into that I'm just going to play the tutorial with basic basic basic Challenge. (especially since I'm. Late. )

Considering myself currently at Level Zero, will move up to Level One on successful completion of this challenge, and from there get started on the real work. Using the suggested beginner format,

Goals:

• Diet -
    At least four (B I G) glasses of water per day.
    At least one actual meal per day. 'actual meal' being defined as "eat a vegetable, dammit. you
    like vegetables."
  • Fitness -
    One workout of choice per day. Weighted? Bodyweight? Shadowboxing? Anything goes. JUST! DO! SOMETHING!
  • Life -
    Clean House as much as within my ability. (just. clean whatever I can clean as best it can be cleaned. Try not to throw away everything I own in a fit of passion.)
  • Paladin Mini-Quest -
    Instead of using the nighttime hours to think about everything ever, the time prior to falling asleep is now designated prayer/meditation.

In Other News:

• ASJFKAGHJ THE LION KING IS IN THE STORE. QUIETLY AND WITHOUT THE APPROPRIATE FANFARE BUT IT'S IN THE STORE. AND PART TWO. MUST OBTAIN THE PRECIOUS.
  • Played with MS Paint:

tumblr_owjtbcAlLG1w84q4ko1_400.png

tumblr_owlc54udPK1w84q4ko1_500.png

must still learn how shading works on the computer

and um yeah. :3 I guess my end-date will be the 15th?

Honey, you came back.  You didn’t let it have you.  That’s a win in my book.

• Like 1

Level 20 Daywalker

Fitbit

Rinna joins the Fellowship to Rivendell      318.24/458

Spoiler

"The only way to lose is to give up."

-Tanktimus the Encourager

"You can't beat someone that refuses to give up."

-Björn Járnhamar

15 hours ago, Shadri said:

MIAULIIIIIN I'm so glad to see you!! <3

I  L O V E your drawings!!! The little flower crown, ah~ <3 <3

SHADRIIIIIIIIIIII HI HELLO <3

Thank yoooou! They were so fun to do!

15 hours ago, Rinna said:

Honey, you came back.  You didn’t let it have you.  That’s a win in my book.

*Hugs* Thank you, Rinna!

14 hours ago, maegs said:

Hey, you're here! :) I love that flower crown pic! 

Hiya Maegs! <3 Thank you!

---

Day 1/14 So Far:

The latest trend has been waking up at odd hours with the intense chest pain of "Probably Anxiety" (i'm not...still annoyed...about that incident or anything...) before falling back asleep and then spending the first of morning's hours still hurting. Last night it almost made me cry so this morning I told mom pretty much immediately.

My little kitten has reached peak chubby kitten-ness. He's floofy and bouncy and I can't believe he used to be the size of my hand. :') he's so big now.

Got started cleaning All The Things, which always starts with getting the bed washed up. That's all still in the laundry but! Score in the cleaning department! 

Two out of four on the water-drinking, and got my workout in. Used weights this time and y i k e s. My arms :tears_of_joy: My brother walked in on me twice and the instinct is always "ACT CASUAL. PRETEND I WASN'T JUST WORKING OUT OR ANYTHING. I WAS JUST, UH, MOVING THE WEIGHTS SOMEWHERE THAT'S ALL" :P

The Fall weather has arrived, too! I went outside today and noticed those Fall Aesthetic Leaves all over the ground, crunching underfoot, the air's cool but not cold. It's nice! Also was up at the right time to catch a glimpse of the sunrise!

• Like 3

well thAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG TO DE-RAIL NOW DID IT. oops.

uhhhh uh uh kinda tracked on day two. missed yesterday. have missed most of today. Have eaten real food a couple of times but mostly it's been like "two brownies. well that's enough food for today i guess". Confound it all.

The 'real food' was pretty good, though, all things considered? My store's started selling these jars (well...they're plastic and have resealable/screw-on lids?) of various grains/mixes and last time we got groceries, mom convinced me to get the red-beans and rice one. One serving of the stuff was actually two meals for me and there's LOTS left in the container to be cooked whenever. It's nice! Especially for being pre-packaged. I'll add fresh veggies next time and it'll be even better.

Fresh Veggies are honestly today's main mission.

Prayer hasn't gone so great because I have continuously self-sabotaged. ... why did I just remember that song from VeggieTales Jonah and the Whale,,,,,,

Did another 'art' XD

tumblr_oxbubdznBr1w84q4ko1_400.png

it should really be cleaned up a bit but :P

Edit: Mission Accomplished :3 Sauteed an onion, some garlic, and some spinach, and had some hummus with it. Good stuff! (My brother has recently pointed out that there's very little that I won't put hummus on XD)

• Like 2