Tell them I'm coming out head first

Hi Fellow NF'ers,

Hope that everyone is doing well and up to date with their challenge objectives. I have just respawned (since I did a Level 1 challenge earlier this year) and thought that I would start off with the Level 1 challengers as that's probably where I am in life right now. I'm also joining this challenge in the middle of the challenge, so what I've decided to do is use the rest of the 2 weeks to properly assess my dreams and goals and figure out what exactly I want to achieve, and then move to the appropriate guild from the next challenge.

My Goals for this challenge are:

1. Complete my full life goal list and broken down SMART goals. This may sound like it should be something that I should do in the week before the challenge, but I have found that my life is busy and not only do I need to plan out my challenges but I also need to balance my work\family\personal life (which is the challenging part of it). Then my next challenge I'll plan in activities that are helping me achieve these goals.

2. Form a Forum habit - I'm not great and admin, so I would like to create a proper battle log on here and list my fitness activities (and maybe some other personal achievements) so that it keeps me honest. Hopefully by the time the next challenge starts I'll be fairly in the routine of keeping this up to date.

Here is where I am for my current planning (Note, this is obviously still WIP and what I'm planning to have figured out by the end of the challenge)

Quests

• Goals
    • Goal Categories
      • SMART Goals

Fitness and Physique

• Fitness - i.e. My ability to constantly perform during exercise
    • Endurance
      • Run 5km in under 25 minutes by [XYZ]
      • Run 10km in under 55 minutes by [XYZ]
    • Speed
      • Run 200m in under [XYZ] by [XYZ]
      • Run 500m in under [XYZ] by [XYZ]
      • Run 1km in under [XYZ] by [XYZ]
  • Physique - i.e. My overall body look and feel
    • Weight
    • Body Fat - Achieve 12% body fat by [XYZ]
    • Body Measurements
  • Community - i.e. 
    • CrossFit
      • Attend CrossFit 3-4x per week
    • Competition
      • Compete in at least 1 CrossFit tournament by [XYZ]

Wealth

• Debt Free
    • Remain Debt Free (Excl Home Loan)
  • Savings
  • Long Term Plan
    • Investments
    • Retirement

Family and Friends

• Family Traditions

Religion

• Church
  • Home Group

Intellect

• Reading
  • Studying
  • Mind Focus

In terms of a personal introduction on myself. I'll put this in the following post on this thread (since I'm a little occupied at this particular moment and want to submit this)

• Like 1

Crash || Level 3: Wandering Ranger

STR: 2 | DEX: 1 | STA: 2 | CON: 2 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 1

Current Quest: "Sometimes in life you have to hit back"

Previous: "Crash arrives at the Rangers Guild" \ "Tell them I'm coming out head first"

Battle Log: "We can fight out way back into the light"

Hi crashy!  Welcome back to the game!

Using the weeks left in this challenge to figure out your goals and the activities you'll do to acheive them seems like a pretty good challenge quest to me!

Thanks@Hazard for the input! Have actually done quite a bit more drafting on my life goals but haven’t clicked publish. Will do it when I get back to the office tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Previous: "Crash arrives at the Rangers Guild" \ "Tell them I'm coming out head first"

Minor updates to my quests and goals

Quests

• Goals
    • Goal Categories
      • SMART Goals

Fitness and Physique

• Fitness - i.e. My ability to constantly perform during exercise
    • Endurance
      • Run 5km in under 25 minutes by [XYZ]
      • Run 10km in under 55 minutes by [XYZ]
    • Speed
      • Run 200m in under [XYZ] by [XYZ]
      • Run 500m in under [XYZ] by [XYZ]
      • Run 1km in under [XYZ] by [XYZ]
  • Physique - i.e. My overall body look and feel
    • Weight
    • Body Fat - Achieve 12% body fat by [XYZ]
    • Body Measurements
      • Develop a habit to take my body measurements once a month (or at the start\end of every challenge)
      •  
  • Community - i.e. 
    • CrossFit
      • Attend CrossFit 3-4x per week
    • Competition
      • Compete in at least 1 CrossFit tournament by [XYZ]

Intellect

• Reading
    • Self Help
      • Read (or listen to) at least 1 self help book every 2 months (or every second challenge)
    • Enjoyment
      • Read (or listen to) at least 1 book for pleasure every 2 months (or every second challenge)
  • Studying
    • Work Related Skills
      • Complete Coursera Data Scientist certification
    • Personal Related Skills
  • Mind Focus
    • Unbeatable Mind
      • Read, understand and be able to practice at least 3 different mind over matter techniques
      • Meditate every day

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Semi-automated message from your Guild Leader)

Hi!

Today is the last official day of this Challenge period.   If you could please, take a few minutes to fill out this Feedback Form (Click Here).

Although this is the last official day of this challenge, there's usually a 1 to 2 week break between challenge periods.  During that break, you can keep going in here if you want to.  But keep an eye out for the new Guild Forums to appear that are for the next challenge period.  They should be activated soon-ish.  Once they are, you should decide which guild you want to do your next challenge in, and place your new challenge thread inside that guild's forum.

If you have any more questions about this process, or anything else, please post your question(s) on the Guild Leader AMA with Hazard thread.   That way if anybody has your same question(s), I can answer it for everyone at the same time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You haven't seen my Final Form

I Stand With Gina Carano