Pre-Challenge Chat Party! Saturday 4/21/12

In after boot camp.

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

I may be in and out (final paper and possible lunch with fam), but I'll try to pop in for a little bit. Hoping to use the next challenge to get psyched up for my 5k in June!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hobbit Ranger
Current Challenge thread

Dúnedain Team Thread

Check out my Musings on Fandom, Life, and the connections between the two at Fandom Lenses
LEVEL: 2 | STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 2 | CON 4 | WIS 9 (+5 from Year of Our WTF) | CHA 5 (+3 from Year of Our WTF)
Tu, was du willst (Do What You Wish)
The Neverending Story, Michael Ende

My 2013 Challenge #1 is dedicated to Melissa Montag, 1975-2012. I Love you AnissaSis! :-)

Will be playing it by ear. Last minute preparations for the new rebel coming, who knows, my wife could be in labor that day. No promises, but will pop in if circumstances permit it. If I am here or not: [ATTACH=CONFIG]2664[/ATTACH]

"First, decide who you would be and then do what you must do." ~Epictetus 

FYI the chat room might be changing before then... so it may not be at the bottom of the page.

Unsure if I'll have it set up and moved by then.

I'm no longer an active member here. Please keep in touch:
“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”

OK, so it looks like I am going to be very VERY busy on Saturday and will more than likely NOT be attending. Will be ironing our the last minute preparations because: the young rebel known as William Kenobi will be making his debut appearance into the world on SUNDAY! We go in on sunday morning 04/22n for the induction. Much love to the rebellion! See you guys on the other side!

"First, decide who you would be and then do what you must do." ~Epictetus 

OK, so it looks like I am going to be very VERY busy on Saturday and will more than likely NOT be attending. Will be ironing our the last minute preparations because: the young rebel known as William Kenobi will be making his debut appearance into the world on SUNDAY! We go in on sunday morning 04/22n for the induction. Much love to the rebellion! See you guys on the other side!

PICTURE OR DIDN'T HAPPEN! Hahahaha, I'm sure that would be hard but I'm really glad for you. Congrats!.

One shot, one life.

Totally new here but SO excited to have joined right as the old challenge was ending so I could read the threads and check it out. So many people have made such amazing progress! I definitely want to be a part of this next one so count me in! :D

This!

Level 1 SheHulk Warrior [str: 1]  [Dex : ]  [sta: ]  [Con: ]  [Wis: 1]  [Cha: ] 

Challenge 2: Project Krisptonite

I'm babysitting my four year old nephews. If they haven't tied me up and thrown a party with all of their preschooler friends, I'll be there at some point. If they have, I'll likely be finding a lawyer to contest my contributing to the delinquency of minors charge.

Either way, should be a good time!

Shape-Shifting Ginger
Current Battle Log

2" washers for smaller weight increases