From the ashes, Phoenix rises

What happened?

How did I get here?

Well...

...well, I left my old working place, and got a better job. was not easy, but did it!

my wife got her big promotion, and now is a big boss at work!

we got a loan from the bank and have bought a french car. I call him Red.

I started doing a lot of additional work in local community , teaching kids to role play.

and I really really tried to have my own dojo, but it went bust.

I put op the posters monthly, I invited people regularly, I made ads and stuff,

I paid the gym on time (and my friend the gym owner was more than cool about it), worked

hard there 3 times a week, even if alone. and all I achieved to do is to attract two

high-schoolers (a dude and his girlfriend). then they broke up, so she stopped

coming. then he stopped coming too.

later on I have discovered that he is a juvenile

delinquent who got into frequent fights and was under police monitoring, that

he came up from a broken home and that in the small time that he has spent in the

dojo, he was actually getting better in other aspects of life, but then he had to move to another

city. so my dojo had no students, and we closed down. I live in a small

town where only interests for martial arts are by kids (karate, judo, taekwondo ),

teenagers (MMA, boxing, krav maga, BJJ), and are all focused on competition, and,

since my club did not provide that, I was not as interesting and went under.

I wallowed in my disappointing for a bit, but decided that I got another experience, and went on

with my life. My working schedule was still intense. I discovered a local tai chi school in the nearby

school gym, and went for it. It was cool and I learned a lot. To do tai chi from my perspective was

illuminating - each graceful movement is actually a fighting technique intended to strike, take down,

hold or brake your opponent(s) - yet it looks so graceful and tranquil. I did that for a year, and then

it was summer brake, and we had no classes up until this fall when they are starting again.

by then, I have put on the efforts to find a better job, got it, finished my resigning work period in my

old work, and started anew on the new place- a new kindergarten. working hours are better, collegues

are okay, kids in my group are okay. and also, as I have mentioned before: I started doing a lot of additional

work in local community , teaching kids to role play. doing this with my friends from a local community center.

trouble is, I fell off the wagon.

Still have my mourning routine workout, but have neglected my food choices,

my martial arts workout, and I'm getting low-spirited.

I have to begin again. and again.

and again.

and like phoenix,

rise from "the ashes" of my procrastination, and again sail the skies.  As soon as I find the answer:

Why does the phoenix chase the sun?

57b62a9a50ed77de731f80c570ce56b5.jpg

It is in his nature.

What happened?
How did I get here?
Well...

...well, I left my old working place, and got a better job. was not easy, but did it!
my wife got her big promotion, and now is a big boss at work!
we got a loan from the bank and have bought a french car. I call him Red.
I started doing a lot of additional work in local community , teaching kids to role play.

and I really really tried to have my own dojo, but it went bust.
I put op the posters monthly, I invited people regularly, I made ads and stuff,
I paid the gym on time (and my friend the gym owner was more than cool about it), worked
hard there 3 times a week, even if alone. and all I achieved to do is to attract two
high-schoolers (a dude and his girlfriend). then they broke up, so she stopped
coming. then he stopped coming too.

later on I have discovered that he is a juvenile
delinquent who got into frequent fights and was under police monitoring, that
he came up from a broken home and that in the small time that he has spent in the
dojo, he was actually getting better in other aspects of life, but then he had to move to another
city. so my dojo had no students, and we closed down. I live in a small
town where only interests for martial arts are by kids (karate, judo, taekwondo ),
teenagers (MMA, boxing, krav maga, BJJ), and are all focused on competition, and,
since my club did not provide that, I was not as interesting and went under.

I wallowed in my disappointing for a bit, but decided that I got another experience, and went on
with my life. My working schedule was still intense. I discovered a local tai chi school in the nearby
school gym, and went for it. It was cool and I learned a lot. To do tai chi from my perspective was
illuminating - each graceful movement is actually a fighting technique intended to strike, take down,
hold or brake your opponent(s) - yet it looks so graceful and tranquil. I did that for a year, and then
it was summer brake, and we had no classes up until this fall when they are starting again.

by then, I have put on the efforts to find a better job, got it, finished my resigning work period in my
old work, and started anew on the new place- a new kindergarten. working hours are better, collegues
are okay, kids in my group are okay. and also, as I have mentioned before: I started doing a lot of additional
work in local community , teaching kids to role play. doing this with my friends from a local community center.

trouble is, I fell off the wagon.
Still have my mourning routine workout, but have neglected my food choices,
my martial arts workout, and I'm getting low-spirited.
I have to begin again. and again.
and again.
and like phoenix,
rise from "the ashes" of my procrastination, and again sail the skies.  As soon as I find the answer:

Why does the phoenix chase the sun?

57b62a9a50ed77de731f80c570ce56b5.jpg

It is in his nature.

How cool are all the things you have done until now? Every hero needs some time to rest between adventures and you didn't 'fell off the wagon' you needed some rest to regroup :) Procrastination is the name of 'I need a break'
I am glad that you are ready for a new adventure!
Onwards and upwards to the sun :)
  • Like 1

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8