Druids' Grove

Heidi

vrati12.jpg

Welcome to the Druids' Grove.

Feel free to pull up a log and have a seat by the Southern fire pit, or practice with the yoga and tai chi group on the grass by the creek to the east. If it gets too warm, there is pool at the bottom of the waterfall to the west.

The grove gets thick and a bit dark towards the North, with many a stone nook that is ideal for silent meditation.

Tell us, dear traveler, what brought you to the grove, and what do you hope to find while you are here?

&Heidi
Amazon of the Way

Gypsy Druid Paladin

Ranger Year 1: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 

Druid Year 2: 8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |Year 3: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |Year 4: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |Year 5: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |Year 6: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |Year 7: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |Year 8: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 |

Local Foods Guru | Financial Freedom Fighter | Minimalism Yoda | Smaug-Slayer
Heidi Chronicles My NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed | Amazon of Awesome | MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

• Heidi pinned and featured this topic

I pull up a log and sit by the fire, warming my hands. I am a small and fearful potato, so I glance around warily, wondering if this is the place for me. The cool darkness of the north end of the grove looks inviting, and I may timidly sit far behind the yoga group and watch, imitating the simpler poses and working on matching my breathing to my movement.

Hello. I am Phoib. I am a potato. I seek to practice mindfulness and learn to move my potato body properly. I am an early beginner, and barely know what that means, but I was directed here by the rebels. I am shy and quiet. I will sit, and I will watch. You might see me now and then, a furtive bulbous shape in the shadows. I mean you no harm. I only wish to learn.

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, Phoib said:

I pull up a log and sit by the fire, warming my hands. I am a small and fearful potato, so I glance around warily, wondering if this is the place for me. The cool darkness of the north end of the grove looks inviting, and I may timidly sit far behind the yoga group and watch, imitating the simpler poses and working on matching my breathing to my movement.

Hello. I am Phoib. I am a potato. I seek to practice mindfulness and learn to move my potato body properly. I am an early beginner, and barely know what that means, but I was directed here by the rebels. I am shy and quiet. I will sit, and I will watch. You might see me now and then, a furtive bulbous shape in the shadows. I mean you no harm. I only wish to learn.

Oh Phoib, the Potato! You are most welcome here. The druids are a nice place to take a moment, let go of some stress and just move your potato self without judgment. No one will mash or fry you here. You will have the support and space to find your path

/wanders in, sits under a tree in the grove, peeking out from the gloom

Hullo fellow Druids. I've been here before but I always wander off in search of shiny things. This time I'm starting from scratch again and working on some inner and outer calm to round out a crazy year. I want to work on my self-confidence and self-esteem, and keeping my new physical home place in a state of calm too because that always helps me feel like I'm in control on the inside too.

On 21/10/2017 at 2:33 AM, Phoib said:

Hello Phoib, nice to meet you! Potatoes are my favourite root vegetable. I'm rooting for you!

... Sorry. 

/dives under a shrub

• Haha 2

Stonie

They/Them

Currently reading: Good Omens by Terry Pratchet & Neil Gaiman

Currently playing: Outer Worlds (Xbox)

Current DnD character: A radio presenter who’s magical bardic weapon is a portable radio broadcaster’s kit

2 hours ago, Stonesfl0w said:

/wanders in, sits under a tree in the grove, peeking out from the gloom

Hullo fellow Druids. I've been here before but I always wander off in search of shiny things. This time I'm starting from scratch again and working on some inner and outer calm to round out a crazy year. I want to work on my self-confidence and self-esteem, and keeping my new physical home place in a state of calm too because that always helps me feel like I'm in control on the inside too.

Hello Phoib, nice to meet you! Potatoes are my favourite root vegetable. I'm rooting for you!

... Sorry. 

/dives under a shrub

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I love this joke!!! You are AWESOME, Stoney! I hope you find some inner peace!

• Like 1