Laghail is a Sexy Shoeless God of War!!!

Laghail

belkar_bitterleaf_by_inkthinker.jpg

In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort. 

My inspiration for the month of October starts with the gentle hobbit folk of the shire, and then makes a gentle tour through the copyright protection of the generic halfling people, before tumbling over the cliff that is Belkar Bitterleaf. This pint-sized, chaotic evil hero has brought more good into the world with his a-moral ways that ten paladins, and this month I'll be copying him the following ways:

Murder - Belkar is an expert at taking lives and also, at taking lives. Like him, I'll be trying to murder three things, a 455 squat pr, a 305 bench pr, and a 515 DL pr. 

surrender_7805.gif

Streaking - Pantsless o'clock and being a consistent sumbitch are both Belkar's specialties. Like him, I'll be tracking my streaks of consistency on language, journaling, meditation, mobility, and calories counting. 

latest?cb=20160830192028

Loot the room - Belkar be getting the loot all day erry day. The mrs and I moved in April and we're still maintaining a mountain of boxes in one room. Like Belkar, I'll be opening treasure chests (or uhaul boxes) this challenge at a rate of four per week. 

belkardrevil.png?w=640

• Like 12

I don't know what to say about this theme but I love it :D 

• Thanks 1

strava - myfitnesspal - Instagram

2019 Roadmap

Spoiler

" Always aim for something stupidly crazy." - Charlie Quinn

2019 Races: Cliveden MTR 06/01 | Nuts Challenge 02/03 | Reading Half Marathon 17/03 | W.A.R 27/04 | RRDW 11/05 | Nuclear Oblivion 19/05 | Man vs Lakes 20/07 | Spartan Trifecta Weekend 05-06/10 | OCRWC 11-13/10

Current Challenge: First Steps

Previous Challenges: 12 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

21 hours ago, jonfirestar said:

I don't know what to say about this theme but I love it :D 

20 hours ago, Katrin the Morag said:

Yeah, same!

It's all taken from the Order of the Stick webcomic. A must read for D&D nerds.

16 hours ago, MikeWazowski said:

Never a dull challenge with you, my man! Obviously I'll be following along!

Preciate the support. Make sure to keep on me about counting shiz. I can be a flake.

8 hours ago, mr_willes said:

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor we got this soa gif

Related image

49 minutes ago, miss_marissa said:

Hi friend <3

MM! Pumped to see you around!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Love the challenge theme sir! This totally fits you. It's exciting to have a triple homicide in just ONE challenge-some would call that a massacre, and by golly, I hope you massacre those lifts ;) 

Wolf

• Like 1

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

Just on a side note, I think if I was anyone from The Order of the Stick, it would have to be Elan, lol.

Elan-the-Bard1.png

Wolf

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

31 minutes ago, Grumble said:

ORDER OF THE STICK!

Shit. Does that mean I'm the Roy to your Belkar?

Very yes. Luckily you have backup with the other nerds, but very yes.

36 minutes ago, Wild Wolf said:

Just on a side note, I think if I was anyone from The Order of the Stick, it would have to be Elan, lol.

HAAAAH, I think this is literally a wolfie insert!

Image result for elan order of the stick

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Image result for belkar murder

Murder - Squats this morning at 90% 3x2 and deadlifts at 85% 5x3 5x2. It's possible my butt rebelled at doing the 3rd rep every time, but either way, my groggy monday morning self ran out of time to do conditioning (shucks) and just knocked out some yoga and GTFO. Later I paid for my sins by working off a forfeit I earned last week, 15 floors of tiny concrete stairs up and down, my calves just stopped shaking. 

Oh and I'm recruiting some newbies from my gym to hit the Wisconsin State Open in January, so imma try and run a little mock competition to get them used to the 9 lift structure. Maybe 4 lifters, I figure me and another judge on the other side of the lifter is all I need. Kinda exciting to get another posse together for the meet.

• Like 7

In case anyone isn't obsessed with the Order of the Stick, the challenge title comes from this panel:

Related image

Murder - new bench PR Half-repping 305 for reps this morning, that damn fail point is still there. I got within an unknown distance of my chest each time before heaving that guillotine away from my torso. It subjectively felt like I was within a half inch of my chest, but I'm sure that's the same perceptual distortion that happens during business time, when you're sure it's been 30 minutes, but the clock's minute hand hasn't budged. Note to self, record half rep attempts. Also, watch more Flight of the Concords. 

Image result for business time gif

• Like 5

"Hmm, what's all this badassery over here?  Maybe I should check it out..."

elf_ranger_attempt_1_by_vr7-d929id3.png

Decided to start hanging on the fringes of a couple warriors this go around.   Hi warrior!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Level 70 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

Image result for you know why I'm here

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

I have a sole purpose here. 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

• Haha 4
11 minutes ago, RedStone said:

I have a sole purpose here. 

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for that's what your mom said

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

Add me to the list of followers who have no idea what's going on

• Like 2

the year of living trippily

The most current of all: Final Boss  Previous:    Adult Content

Brain Weasels    Choose Your Own Adventure Woman of Mystery -   Worth i Simplicity     

Spoiler

Take it Outside II

Take it Outside

Even More Current: 52 Days

Currently Current: 100 Days

Current: Queen 2: Electric Boogaloo

Queen of the Jungle

THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE CHALLENGE

Apart six: Amazon  (part 5)

(part 3: The Wickening)

(part 2) (part 1)