*insert witty title here*

Hi. I'm kuawen. I'm new to NF but not to diet and exercise. Ten years ago I lost 100lbs the hard way,  through blood,  sweat, and tears,  but over the past year I've gained it all back despite my healthy lifestyle changes.  After meeting with a bunch of doctors that couldn't give me any answers, my family decided to move to Los Angeles so that i can be seen by one of the country's top endocrinologist. 

In the meantime,  I'm continuing my healthy lifestyle and hoping my doctor can help me shed this fat suit... again. 

A friend of mine, on here he goes by @NONSLOTH, told me about NF:RH and I've been enjoying it thus far. I figured it was time I finally introduce myself here and maybe get to know a few of you. 

• Like 3
On 10/15/2017 at 10:19 PM, Kuawen said:

Hi. I'm kuawen. I'm new to NF but not to diet and exercise. Ten years ago I lost 100lbs the hard way,  through blood,  sweat, and tears,  but over the past year I've gained it all back despite my healthy lifestyle changes

Hello welcome to the rebellion!

I did exactly this same thing (lost 100lbs, then gained 130lbs) and nothing is quite so disheartening than to get back on the trail to do all of that hard work again. It makes it somewhat more difficult to know you had it, and to know how much hard work it's going to take to get back what you lost. I'm sure you can find the support you need here!

• Like 1

strava - myfitnesspal - Instagram

2019 Roadmap

Spoiler

" Always aim for something stupidly crazy." - Charlie Quinn

2019 Races: Cliveden MTR 06/01 | Nuts Challenge 02/03 | Reading Half Marathon 17/03 | W.A.R 27/04 | RRDW 11/05 | Nuclear Oblivion 19/05 | Man vs Lakes 20/07 | Spartan Trifecta Weekend 05-06/10 | OCRWC 11-13/10

Current Challenge: First Steps

Previous Challenges: 12 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

You are very courageous and I'm so glad you have made your way here!!

tumblr_ml87q0tkrp1re3x32o1_.gif 

I'm not sure how familiar you are with the 4-week challenges, but many of our members participate in them - each month, we choose a few small-to-medium-sized goals to work on that will get us a little bit closer to our Big Goals. We're just getting ready to start a new challenge cycle, and you're welcome to create a thread and join in if you're ready!

Here is the scoop on the challenges:

https://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/help.html/4-week-challenges/challenge-instructions-and-faq/

Again, we are so glad you're here and I'm eager to hear about your progress! Welcome!!

• Like 1

SKY ELVENWORD NOBLEHEART

The Silver Archer, Ranger Level 53

Jesus-follower | Writer | Encourager | Resident Myers-Briggs and Enneagram Geek 

"Knowing that we can be loved exactly as we are gives us all the best opportunity for growing into the healthiest of people." - Fred Rogers