Elastigirl Enjoys Life

Elastigirl

I'm on vacation the first of the challenge. Planning to enjoy my time with my family. Deciding it is a good time to step back and relax, and enjoy where I am. I have energy, I love to learn new things, and I enjoy movig my body. No goals this time, Just be thankful for all I have. 

When I return I will be doing Integral Strength, a bodyweight program from GMB. I bought some PVC Pipe, and am going go make (or enlist Mr, I. to make) paralettes so I can work on my L-sit. Also going to be doing the Focused Flexibility program. And keep working on math. 

Elastigirl-Mrs-Incredible-Incredibles-He

• Like 15

Wisdom 21   Dexterity 11   Charisma 14   Strength 18  Constitution-12

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

First! ;)

5 minutes ago, Elastigirl said:

Deciding it is a good time to step back and relax, and enjoy where I am. I have energy, I love to learn new things, and I enjoy moving my body. 

That's awesome! 

• Like 2

Main Quest: becoming a decent kettlebell lifter and a great coach

Current challenge: It's all future KB Girl's problem

my instagram - my gym's instagram

Following along for a fellow unthemed challenge.

• Like 1

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

56 minutes ago, annyshay said:

Enjoying life is an excellent theme!!!

58fab97597f17426cd009023bf6d0e9e.jpg

Squeee, I love that gif. That Is Incredible!

• Like 3

Wisdom 21   Dexterity 11   Charisma 14   Strength 18  Constitution-12

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Sounds great!  Here to live vicariously through your relaxing!!

“And now that you don’t have to be perfect, you can be good.” John Steinbeck

“Do I dare disturb the universe?” – T.S. Eliot

“You wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.” – Toni Morrison

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time given to us" JRR Tolkien

16 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

I bought some PVC Pipe, and am going go make (or enlist Mr, I. to make) paralettes so I can work on my L-sit

Can't wait to see the finished product! Mr. I is the best, isn't he?? Tell him I said hi :) 

Wolf

• Like 1

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

Following! 

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 46

2021 challenges:  46 (current)

2015-2020 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

Sounds like a great challenge! I'm loving the enjoy life vibe. :)

And let us know how the diy paralettes work.

Current Challenge: The Cliffs of Insanity  Previous Challenges: #1#2, #3#4#5#6, #7#8#9#10#11#12#13#14#15#16#17#18#19#20#21#22, #23, #24, #25, #26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33#34#35

Battle Log: Operation Fly-By-Night

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”

― Neil Gaiman

Lots of good things going on and lots of words I do not know (paralettes, Integral Strength) - following to learn!!

SKY ELVENWORD

The Silver Archer, Ranger Level 45

Jesus-follower | Writer | Encourager | Resident Myers-Briggs and Enneagram Geek 

"Knowing that we can be loved exactly as we are gives us all the best opportunity for growing into the healthiest of people." - Fred Rogers

2021 Books in Progress:

How We Love (82%)  |  Talking Back to Purity Culture (64%)  |  Rhythms of Renewal (60%)  |  Beholding and Becoming (19%)  | What Did You Expect? (36%)  |  A Gentle Answer (0%) 

2021 Books Completed:
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets  |  Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban  |  Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire   |  Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix  |  Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince  |  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows  |  Lady Windermere's Fan 

Ooh, I made parallettes like this! Reward for one of my challenges this year. When I get home in a few days i will take a pic!

I recommend finding good stable 90 degree t join bits first, we had trouble getting stuff that wasn't slanted because of the type of PVC pipe we picked?! It was very odd.

• Like 3
On 10/15/2017 at 4:24 PM, Elastigirl said:

When I return I will be doing Integral Strength, a bodyweight program from GMB. I bought some PVC Pipe, and am going go make (or enlist Mr, I. to make) paralettes so I can work on my L-sit. Also going to be doing the Focused Flexibility program. And keep working on math. 

On 10/21/2017 at 6:02 PM, Machete said:

I believe @Rooks has experience with paralettes. (Now you're on the spot, sir. :) )

I was beckoned by the almighty Machete. I'm here to serve. My homemade paralletes definitely leveraged my welding skills, so if that's an option I will happily answer any questions. 

Actually (and I'm dead serious), I'm happy to mail these to you. I offered them up to Machete, but he had already acquired some. I've barely ever used them, and I'm trying to downsize a bit. If you are at all curious, hit me up via PM and we can figure out the details.

• Like 9

Daily Log ]

4 hours ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

Those look really nice@Rooks . Almost makes me want to do an L-sit.

I can probably whip you up a set if you want. Think I have enough scrap metal out in the garage. Also, even with the awesome paralletes, they didn't instantly give me an L-Sit. I was pretty disappointed. #ithoughtequipmentmadeyoubetter

• Like 7

Daily Log ]