Jump to content

RedStone Paints The Town


RedStone

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, RedStone said:

And hey look Ma, I'm on IG! Some of the route drilling... (I'm the short confused one...)

You don't look confused :)  The route drills look like a lot of fun

  • Like 1
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread    Bodyweight Exercise Library

The Arruvia Conspiracy Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 567, 89, 10 

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28Mardi Gras [Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

 

Link to post
On 11/4/2017 at 9:28 PM, WhiteGhost said:

You don't look confused :)  The route drills look like a lot of fun

 

18 hours ago, Mad Hatter said:

Not confused at all, you look great!

 

Thanks guys! It really is super fun. But that whole thing about yelling "PARKOUR" while doing parkour? Yeah. No. I need every drop of concentration I have at my disposal, just because it's all so intense and precise and stuff. If I can bring that level of attention to everything else I do? WOOWEE!

 

_______

 

Daylight savings and man that's a b. I hate it. But I also super needed the rest this morning. I'm feeling a need to dry out a bit, we went bowling last night and dinner and booze and there was a raspberry cheesecake martini and it was amazing. This morning... not so much...

 

giphy.gif

 

That aside, I got a bunch of stuff done today, including some more painting and big ol batch cooking with turkey/spinach lasagna and a slow cooker that I kind of winged... hopefully it'll come out. Spinach salads on deck with most ingredients prepped except for beets cause I'M SO TIRED. But I have a nice savory pumpkin goat cheese that'll go nice and I got a pomegranate to deseed. OH and I brought in my birdhouse gourds from outside to start drying!!!

It's decorative gourd season mother fuckers!!!

 

Also made some major headway on my SUPER EPIC MINECRAFT ARCHERY RANGE that I've been working on. I finished the range stations, the main house, and an awesome tree fort for shooting monsters from :D 

 

Otherwise rest day, I'm sore AF from back biz yesterday. I shouldn't have trouble getting into bed on time tonight, just so long as the slow cooker is done on time. We shall see!!! Here are some highlights from last night:

 

 

  • Like 5
Link to post

today's chibis

 

tFOyIBkm.jpg

 

Mondays are a very long day for me... but it gets easier as the week goes on. Wish me luck... leg day :P 

  • Like 3
Link to post

That looks soooo fun. :D 

  • Like 1

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

Link to post

 

9 hours ago, raptron said:

That looks soooo fun. :D 

 

SO. MUCH. FUN!!!! :D 

 

12 hours ago, Mad Hatter said:

Good luck! :D 

7 hours ago, ixaera said:

 

Luck!

 

Thanks guys! Things did indeed hapenned. Today came and went. I just got out of a very hot salty bath because of the aforementioned things. Squats went well... I switched back to hi bar and that seemed to take the back issues I was having away. Still pretty light, 5 or 6 (or 7) sets of 5 at 105#. (I lost count :P ) Then I did box pistols and TRX pistols, handstand stuff with the paralettes, plyo jump stuff, dead hang stuff with pike holds and tucks and stuff, core and abs and back stuff, curls and tris, and that's pretty much it. Oh and a session on the elliptical earlier in the day, steady state and 20/20/20 intervals for 15ish mins. Oh, and of course there was warm up stuff too. ANYHOO.

 

Then I had that nice bath. Now I am bath drunk and need to sleep, but it is too early to lie down or I'll wake up before my alarm! T_T so very sad. Not really. It's been a good day ^_^ 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
10 hours ago, RedStone said:

Still pretty light, 5 or 6 (or 7) sets of 5 at 105#. (I lost count :P ) Then I did box pistols and TRX pistols, handstand stuff with the paralettes, plyo jump stuff, dead hang stuff with pike holds and tucks and stuff, core and abs and back stuff, curls and tris, and that's pretty much it. Oh and a session on the elliptical earlier in the day, steady state and 20/20/20 intervals for 15ish mins. Oh, and of course there was warm up stuff too. ANYHOO.

 

oh yea, it's like you didn't even workout at all :P * eye roll * 

 

tenor.gif?itemid=5725705 ???

  • Haha 3

Jǫrð, Delvian Nomad - Level 12 { Battle Log }

Link to post

Hey girl, hey.    After my crazy week, I am getting to catch up here.     You're doing wonderful!   I love all the excitement on the PARKOUR! stuff, and you look amaze in that pic with the route drills.  

 

As I've been catching up on threads, I see a lot of people suffering the exhausted, not great energy syndrome.  I totally blame autumn.   This time of the year just kicks my butt with that flailing mood shite!

 

Your chibis continue to make me squee!!!  

  • Like 1

Level 72 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

 

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

 

 

Link to post
12 hours ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

 

oh yea, it's like you didn't even workout at all :P * eye roll * 

 

tenor.gif?itemid=5725705 ???

 

Hehehehe.... well... I didn't do shit today LOL soooo

 

9 hours ago, Mad Hatter said:

Wait what’s wrong with this? Personally I hate waking up with an alarm!

 

7 hours ago, JustCallMeAmber said:

I'm the same way! It just becomes potentially problematic when your wake up time is 5:45 and you keep waking up at 4 :blink:

 

Yeah... my alarm goes off at 7. if I wake up anytime between 6:30 - 7, that's gold, no problemo. When I wake up at five... that's when I complain :P I have it down to a pretty good science... my optimal sleep time is 7.5 hours, so if I'm asleep at 11:30... in theory... that's great! :D But I'm a tosser and turner... if there's weird light, or noise, or if it's too hot or too cold. I'm such a baby about it :P 

 

7 hours ago, Mad Hatter said:

I think both of those times are problematic. :D 

 

I think you've got the right idea...

 

9 hours ago, Starpuck said:

Hey girl, hey.    After my crazy week, I am getting to catch up here.     You're doing wonderful!   I love all the excitement on the PARKOUR! stuff, and you look amaze in that pic with the route drills.  

 

<3 I've been awful as usual, it's just... what happens when 

 

9 hours ago, Starpuck said:

As I've been catching up on threads, I see a lot of people suffering the exhausted, not great energy syndrome.  I totally blame autumn.   This time of the year just kicks my butt with that flailing mood shite!

 

It's true. I put some really cute autumn pictures on my phone to cheer me up but it's... eh. Also super cute!!!! Also kinda... eh... :P 

 

9 hours ago, Starpuck said:

Your chibis continue to make me squee!!!  

 

Truly what keeps me doing it everyday.... I don't want fun things to feel like a chore. Somedays they do... but then after it seems worth the 2 minutes. I'm glad I'm doing. I'm hoping it makes people smile. <3 

  • Like 3
Link to post
4 hours ago, Mad Hatter said:

They really do! :) 

QFT

  • Like 2

Instagram | pinterest

read harder challengeBattle LogNROLFW

Challenges: 13-1 | 13-2 | 13-3 | 13-3.5 | 14-1 | 14-2 | 15-1 | 15-2 | 15-3 | 15-4 | 15-5 | 16-1 | 16-2 | 16-3 | 16-4 | 16-516-6 | 16-7 | 16-8 | 17-1 | 17-2 | 17-3 | 17-4 | 17-5 | 17-6 | 17-7 | 17-8 | 17-9 | 17-10 | 18-118-2 | 18-318-4 | 18-5 | 18-6 | 18-7 | 18-8 | 18-9 | 18-10 | 19-1 | 19-2 | 19-3 | 19-4 | 19-5 | 19-6 | 19-7 | current

Link to post

Hey guys, guess what I didn't do all week?? Participate! I'm so tanking on that yo. But I got in my workouts, I even deadlifted proper sets for the first time since the injury... light AF but it's a start and I'm gonna be going super slow in that department. I feel good exploring the parts individually, giving them a more thoughtful session than whirlwind full body 3X per week. I think I'm at that point... it feels good. (Except biceps of course... 90 curls every session. Maybe I'll flex for ya'll at the end of this challenge :P)

 

I did some chibi stuff, I'll post some pics soon. I've been working out (duh) and getting in the things. I've been writing on other threads more than my own, and the in bed on time for early mornings has been good this week... tho my schedule is changing and my temporary Monday morning shift is GONE. I am grateful. It was temporary, as promised.

 

Things are weird, weight wise. I'm up, damn near 10# from last spring, but I feel kinda great. I feel hot nekked, strong and able. I'm trying to make sense of all that.  I want to cut a bit, but i don't think I mind the weight really. I dunno... thoughts to come forward on that. Meanwhile, happy weekend all! <3

  • Like 2
Link to post
2 hours ago, RedStone said:

Things are weird, weight wise. I'm up, damn near 10# from last spring, but I feel kinda great. I feel hot nekked, strong and able. I'm trying to make sense of all that.  I want to cut a bit, but i don't think I mind the weight really. I dunno... thoughts to come forward on that. Meanwhile, happy weekend all! <3

I'm having a really hard time understanding why you want to cut if you feel so awesome (yay!). Those guns aren't going to build themselves. ;) It almost sounds like it's more out of habit than anything else.

 

HAPPY WEEKEND!

  • Like 2
Link to post
7 hours ago, RedStone said:

Things are weird, weight wise. I'm up, damn near 10# from last spring, but I feel kinda great. I feel hot nekked, strong and able. I'm trying to make sense of all that.  I want to cut a bit, but i don't think I mind the weight really. I dunno... thoughts to come forward on that. Meanwhile, happy weekend all! <3

 

I am Right There exactly there with you. I set myself up for some hardcore macro tracking this challenge and tried to cut my cals down from 2200 to 2000 specifically because I was up 7 pounds since spring, but I was hungry and tired and sore and I gained 3 more anyways ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, so now I'm up 10#. I just decided, at least for now, to be okay with that. I may want to try to cut again later, but now is clearly not my time. And my jeans still fit, so what the heck. 
 

But I got in my workouts, I even deadlifted proper sets for the first time since the injury... light AF but it's a start and I'm gonna be going super slow in that department. I feel good exploring the parts individually, giving them a more thoughtful session than whirlwind full body 3X per week. I think I'm at that point... it feels good. (Except biceps of course... 90 curls every session. Maybe I'll flex for ya'll at the end of this challenge :P)


giphy.gif

  • Like 2

“Writing is thinking. To write well is to think clearly. That's why it's so hard."

-David McCullough

 

2018 Walk to Mordor

2018 Read Harder Challenge                                                                                                                                        

2018 Level-Up Plans                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Battle Log

 

Link to post
9 hours ago, Mad Hatter said:

I'm having a really hard time understanding why you want to cut if you feel so awesome (yay!). Those guns aren't going to build themselves. ;) It almost sounds like it's more out of habit than anything else.

 

HAPPY WEEKEND!

 

My thoughts exactly. I would stay out of deficit for a good bit to stay away from injury while you get back to deadlifts and stuff. Build yourself a more robust Redstone. 

  • Like 1

Level 13 Shape-shifting Warrior Monk

STR:45 | DEX:18 | STA:10 | CON:37 | WIS:37 | CHA:27

The stronger the body the more it obeys, the weaker the body the more it commands. -- Siegmund Klein

Battle Log : MFP : Instagram : Challenges - 1, 23456789101112

Link to post
12 hours ago, Mad Hatter said:

I'm having a really hard time understanding why you want to cut if you feel so awesome (yay!). Those guns aren't going to build themselves. ;) It almost sounds like it's more out of habit than anything else.

 

HAPPY WEEKEND!

 

7 hours ago, Gemma said:

 

I am Right There exactly there with you. I set myself up for some hardcore macro tracking this challenge and tried to cut my cals down from 2200 to 2000 specifically because I was up 7 pounds since spring, but I was hungry and tired and sore and I gained 3 more anyways ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, so now I'm up 10#. I just decided, at least for now, to be okay with that. I may want to try to cut again later, but now is clearly not my time. And my jeans still fit, so what the heck. 
 

 

2 hours ago, Urgan said:

 

My thoughts exactly. I would stay out of deficit for a good bit to stay away from injury while you get back to deadlifts and stuff. Build yourself a more robust Redstone. 

 

I'm with ya'll, I am. Shark week isn't helping, but so long as measurements are stable and I don't have to buy new clothes, I should be good. At best I may clean up the menu a bit quality wise, we don't eat much processed food but there is a little bread and pasta these days, and probably more wine than there should be. If anything is gonna happen, it's replacing those things first.

 

I am trying to get my instagram game back up, here's a bit from this morning's bench day, I got in some solid lifting mish, an hour of yoga, and some extras after. Trying to get all the core.

 

HAPPY WEEKEND INDEED!

 

 

  • Like 5
Link to post

Nothing wrong with a little bit of bread and pasta (and wine.) #letyourselfliveok

 

Those are some fun looking skullcrusher abs, hahah.

  • Like 2

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines