• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Anim07734

The Assassin's Den

On 16/10/2017 at 10:46 AM, Anim07734 said:

What's on your mind?

Naps, getting my stuff together, kicking butt, destroying the patriarchy, slapping bigots (why do I read Twitter first thing in the morning?), and the hot dog I'm gonna eat for lunch. 

Hi!

• Like 2

Hello Assassins!

I'm excited about getting my house in order, both metaphorically and in actuality. It's been a disaster since my sister moved out. My Mom and my other sister came down and we rearranged all of my furniture. Now that it's all organized, I just need to clean. It's going to be quite cozy for the long winter months! =D

• Like 1

you guys it got cold all of a sudden and I don't want to be the one who caves and turns on the heat but LUCKILY I'm going away for a conference for a couple of days so we will just wait and see if my husband does it while I'm gone....

(this is a game we play every year)

(mostly we bake a lot in october to boost the room temperature a little)

(and we wear hats to bed too because we are weirdos and also I'm super thrifty)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Akura said:

Shouting the names of Assassins into the world... Maybe not the best idea.

Anyone can fulfill a contract, but it takes a master to do it while the world is watching.  That's how you know they're the boss. :friendly_wink:

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 11:54 PM, Twilight said:

Destroying the patriarchy, slapping bigots (why do I read Twitter first thing in the morning?), and the hot dog I'm gonna eat for lunch. 

I know. I sometimes start reading Twitter then realize I am going to need to break something if I continue... Did I mention I lived in Seoul, South Korea and we all hold our breaths every time we hear the sound of an airplane?

Thankfully, hot dogs, hot people, warm hearts and warm candles are there to distract and help us!!

I have never been more excited about a minichallenge. "You wannt hear a secret? I'm Batmaaaaaaaaaan!"

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Asuka said:

I know. I sometimes start reading Twitter then realize I am going to need to break something if I continue... Did I mention I lived in Seoul, South Korea and we all hold our breaths every time we hear the sound of an airplane?

Thankfully, hot dogs, hot people, warm hearts and warm candles are there to distract and help us!!

I've started doing that, too, though I'm sure Toronto's not a primary target. :( I keep thinking about the refugees who live here, who came here because their home country isn't safe any more, and now their new country might not be safe, either. That sounds really tough. I'm glad there are good people to hold on to in times like these.

• Like 1

I challenged myself to create an accountability group for this challenge. If anyone wants to join me, please do. No idea if this is how accountability groups are done but I'm doing it! 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jonesy said:

I challenged myself to create an accountability group for this challenge. If anyone wants to join me, please do. No idea if this is how accountability groups are done but I'm doing it! 

That looks interesting. My list-making could use a tune-up. I will consider this.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Daryl of Barbaria said:

That looks interesting. My list-making could use a tune-up. I will consider this.

If you end up passing it up, feel free to lurk. :)

15 minutes ago, Jonesy said:

I just made baked corn and pineapple wrapped in bacon! 

Veal-stuffed peppers for me, slow cooker style, yummmmmyyyyy!

• Like 1