• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Anim07734

The Assassin's Den

1 hour ago, Anim07734 said:

Welcome to the bi-week!

What's everyone up to?

Figuring out my next challenge, creating an advent calendar for Holiday funsies and cleaning. What are you up to? 

14 minutes ago, Manarelle said:

Hating having college student for next door neighbors. Debating finding out when finals week is and starting lessons in the tuba or bagpipes or something similarly obnoxious.

Start a project with lots of drilling and hammering super early in the morning or do yard work. :) College kids don't usually get up early. 

• Like 2

Brainstorming for next challenge

Still trying not to succumb to this cold that's been circulating in my office

Having a sad because my circus time this evening has been cancelled

Planning for four days of the Horizon Zero Dawn DLC over the Thanksgiving weekend

Stalking my Amazon cart to see if Assassin's Creed: Origins will have a surprise price drop

Seriously debating my career and future and whether I could be way happier with a markedly different direction

you know, the usual. :)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Manarelle said:

Hating having college student for next door neighbors. Debating finding out when finals week is and starting lessons in the tuba or bagpipes or something similarly obnoxious.

2 hours ago, Jonesy said:

Start a project with lots of drilling and hammering super early in the morning or do yard work. :) College kids don't usually get up early. 

Whenever my dad's neighbors refused to turn their music down for the night, he'd put on We Were Soldiers early the next morning and turning up the volume for the battle scenes. :playful:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jonesy said:

Figuring out my next challenge, creating an advent calendar for Holiday funsies and cleaning. What are you up to? 

Creating an advent calendar sounds like fun. Cleaning, less so. :) It's freezing cold outside, or else I would totally go out at 6am and start scraping weeds out of the sidewalk cracks. With a shovel. 

1 hour ago, Anim07734 said:

Whenever my dad's neighbors refused to turn their music down for the night, he'd put on We Were Soldiers early the next morning and turning up the volume for the battle scenes. :playful:

Oooh, I like it. 

now that I'm slightly more coherent, the week will be spent planning the next challenge and making work clothes and cosplay! Hopefully not mixing the two up...

4 hours ago, Jonesy said:

Oh man, I had a workout advent calendar idea one previous year but never actually implemented it! HMMMM! 

So I kind of fell off the wagon for this mini, I thought it was fun but I just had too much going on to remember all of the things I was supposed to be doing, and finding some way to fit them in.

Are we going to keep it going for the next challenge or are we going to be doing something new?  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

Are we going to keep it going for the next challenge or are we going to be doing something new?  

I believe it's going through next one, so keep logging!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

So I kind of fell off the wagon for this mini, I thought it was fun but I just had too much going on to remember all of the things I was supposed to be doing, and finding some way to fit them in.

46 minutes ago, Manarelle said:

I believe it's going through next one, so keep logging!

You're correct, we have until 23Dec (end of next challenge) to defeat the villains and find Batman!

• Like 3

On 20/11/2017 at 9:24 AM, Anim07734 said:

Welcome to the bi-week!

What's everyone up to?

Trying to convince my subconscious to keep trying... I fell off last challenge and have been having a hard time trying to get back on. Currently I feel like I have no motivation AND no discipline, which makes things rather challenging. I want to do it, but I also don't? It's confusing. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Teancum said:

Trying to convince my subconscious to keep trying... I fell off last challenge and have been having a hard time trying to get back on. Currently I feel like I have no motivation AND no discipline, which makes things rather challenging. I want to do it, but I also don't? It's confusing. 

You also have friends, support and encouragement, which can suffice when neither motivation and discipline fail.

We're here for you :)

• Like 2