• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jonesy

Jonesy's Limited 5th Anniversary Edition

21 hours ago, Jonesy said:

It was amazing! My step mom was so happy on Saturday. She said it was her best birthday ever. :) 

Yay!

21 hours ago, Jonesy said:

20 seconds of courage, 20 seconds of courage, 20 seconds of courage, 20 seconds of courage.

You've got this! And remember that at this point nothing bad or scary can happen. It's just a letter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ixaera said:

It looks like your veg progress has made a ton of headway!

The progress I really wanted...LOL

Related image

23 minutes ago, Mad Hatter said:

Yay!

You've got this! And remember that at this point nothing bad or scary can happen. It's just a letter.

I kept reminding myself that last night as I was writing it. 

• Like 1

Image result for disney recess TV show gif

Sun - 1.3

Super lazy Sunday. Slept in late, napped, did some bujo, played some games. It snowed again and I stayed inside pretty much all day. I did run to get some food around 5pm. Was not super hungry so only 1 veggie but only one meal so...

Workout

Nothing

Image result for disney brink TV show gif

Mon - 2.3

Back to work after a day off is always bleh. Knee is feeling much better and only slightly stiff. I spent the night writing a cover letter and filling out an application. Sent that off to a friend to look over and hope to get it in the mail this week. 

Workout

Nothing

• Like 2

Yes! The birthday day for your step-mom sounds amazing and I'm so glad that she loved it. Also congrats to your Sounders. :D I'm excited for your job application. :)

• Like 1

Image result for hectic disney gif

Week 3 Review

1. DIET: Veggies! : C

Wk 3 - 1 veg serving each meal (2 meals)

Decent. 

I made an effort on this one and did ok. I need to stop going out to eat though. That would make this goal work better. 

2. FITNESS : Go to the Gym 1x a week & Body weight workouts : F

Wk 3 - 1 gym & 1 30 mins Bodyweight workout

FAIL.

Bad planning on my part. The day I planned to get my workouts in on turned out to not work. I got the flu shot on Thursday and it through off the tail end of the week. I didn't get sick but I felt nauseous and had a super sore muscle. 

3. HABIT : SLEEP - 1/7 : F

Wk 3 - In bed by 10pm

FAIL.

I just don't want to go to sleep. I have other things I'd rather be doing. I need to do some heavy thinking on this goal. 

4. LIFESTYLE : Inventory the Townhouse/ keep a report (Complete at least 2 worth 50 points)

Nothing again

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jonesy said:

Image result for hectic disney gif

Week 3 Review

1. DIET: Veggies! : C

Wk 3 - 1 veg serving each meal (2 meals)

Decent. 

I made an effort on this one and did ok. I need to stop going out to eat though. That would make this goal work better. 

2. FITNESS : Go to the Gym 1x a week & Body weight workouts : F

Wk 3 - 1 gym & 1 30 mins Bodyweight workout

FAIL.

Bad planning on my part. The day I planned to get my workouts in on turned out to not work. I got the flu shot on Thursday and it through off the tail end of the week. I didn't get sick but I felt nauseous and had a super sore muscle. 

3. HABIT : SLEEP - 1/7 : F

Wk 3 - In bed by 10pm

FAIL.

I just don't want to go to sleep. I have other things I'd rather be doing. I need to do some heavy thinking on this goal. 

4. LIFESTYLE : Inventory the Townhouse/ keep a report (Complete at least 2 worth 50 points)

Nothing again

What time do you wake up?

1 minute ago, raptron said:

What time do you wake up?

Well that's a loaded question, Lol. 

I WANT to wake up at 6am since I have to be to work by 7:30am. Usually I wake up between 6:30am - 7am (so many alarms). It's a mad rush in the morning. 

• Like 2

it's really hard to just give up on the things you want to do in the evening! I honestly can only go to bed early if I set an alarm to get into bed, and I try to have no screens in the bedroom (failing at that with the phone, actually). I don't watch any TV actually b/c I can't fit it into my regular schedule. I can't do that thing where I read for a bit before falling asleep because I want to finish the book. but, it's totally worth it to be able to crank out lots of stuff first thing in the morning and feel like you are able to get a head start on your day.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Jonesy said:

Well that's a loaded question, Lol. 

I WANT to wake up at 6am since I have to be to work by 7:30am. Usually I wake up between 6:30am - 7am (so many alarms). It's a mad rush in the morning. 

Hahah, gotcha. 

Yeah, idk. I am the opposite of KJ and prefer to do absolutely nothing in the morning except wake up, get dressed, and go. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, karinajean said:

it's really hard to just give up on the things you want to do in the evening!

It really is! It's so hard for me to reconcile that with that I'm much more alert and useful in the morning. WIP

• Like 1

4 hours ago, karinajean said:

it's really hard to just give up on the things you want to do in the evening! I honestly can only go to bed early if I set an alarm to get into bed, and I try to have no screens in the bedroom (failing at that with the phone, actually). I don't watch any TV actually b/c I can't fit it into my regular schedule. I can't do that thing where I read for a bit before falling asleep because I want to finish the book. but, it's totally worth it to be able to crank out lots of stuff first thing in the morning and feel like you are able to get a head start on your day.

I would rather read, craft or play video games than go to sleep. It's like I'm stuck in a teenager mentality. Lol. Now if I didn't have to work I would be golden! 

I only have my cell phone in my room because it has 5 of 6 alarm clocks I use. I don't have a TV or any other screen in there. 

3 hours ago, raptron said:

Hahah, gotcha. 

Yeah, idk. I am the opposite of KJ and prefer to do absolutely nothing in the morning except wake up, get dressed, and go. 

That is my morning life! I plan my outfit the night before so I don't have to think about it. I wish I had more time though so I didn't have to rush. I hate being rushed. 

2 hours ago, Mad Hatter said:

It really is! It's so hard for me to reconcile that with that I'm much more alert and useful in the morning. WIP

I am more creative at night. I like staying up for hours reading or painting. I don't do creative stuff too much but at night is when I shine. But in the morning, in the morning I usually wake up feeling amazing. I mean my body may groan when i get up but my mind is like, YEAH LET'S DO THIS. Only after finally waking up though. Lol. I tend to be super productive if I wake up earlier but it's getting to that point that has been hard. 

For someone who actually likes sleeping, I don't want to do it. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jonesy said:

For someone who actually likes sleeping, I don't want to do it. 

I like the falling asleep part and the waking up part. It's the middle part that I find way too long and boring. :D 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Mad Hatter said:

I like the falling asleep part and the waking up part. It's the middle part that I find way too long and boring. :D 

I'm the opposite.  I would love sleeping it it didn't have the falling asleep and waking up parts...

12 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

I'm the opposite.  I would love sleeping it it didn't have the falling asleep and waking up parts...

I'm partial to the waking up part....I kind of like living and all. 

Image result for disney waking up gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Jonesy said:

I'm partial to the waking up part....I kind of like living and all. 

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind being awake.  It's just that the transition from asleep to awake is usually a most unpleasant experience :D