• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Izyish

LFG: support for those of us starting out

Hey Rebels! 

My name is Izy and I am fairly new to the rebellion. I tried the challenge for the first time last month and did not do too well. I over promised and lost my motivation; I suspect some of you can relate to my tale. I wanted to try Accountabilibuddies but it seemed like there was a lot for people with specific goals and for guild based objectives. While that's really awesome and I look forward to taking part in those in the future, I wanted to try and make a thread so those of us still figuring out where we fit in with all this can band together and keep each other on the right path. My hope here is that we can push each other to do better and support each other when we stumble to make the next 4 week challenge our new high score! 

For this group I am asking that everyone post a link to their challenge post wherever that may be and then post check out at least 1 other persons. Looking through each other's challenges will help us get new ideas to challenge ourselves and give us a chance to encourage our team to reach their goal. I know we're all busy but checking in at least once a week with updates, suggestions or questions can help all of us. I by no means have this handled but I am looking to my fellow rebels for my inspiration to move forward and finally level up and make a meaningful change! 

I look forward to learning more and completing my goals with all of you I hope you can join me on this journey! 

I'm game! Yes, I wanted to join up a group last time around, but everything I've seen is either really specific, or closed...

Here is my challenge - looking forward to an awesome (and productive!) 4 weeks!

It's great to have you, your challenge looks really great and i can't wait to hear how your experience is for this one! Have you done many challenges before? It's great to have you, your challenge looks really great and i can't wait to hear how your experience is for this one! Have you done many challenges beforee

1 Day down! Hope you're still going strong! I know for me setting the tone early is really key! I know im not the best at these posts but I hope that the constant alerts helps you remember that these challenges are there for us!