Deadpool Races Deadpool: Distance PvP [Oct 22nd - Nov 18th]

Yes!!!¡!

this is absolutely incredible and im claiming dinopool! These prehistoric legs will outstrip you all!

Though what are the actual dates this is running from?

• Like 4

they / them  |  half-orc paladin ( oath of the watcher )   --   lv 0

Challenge 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20Battle Log ~ Epic Quest

5 hours ago, IAmInfinite said:

Yes!!!¡!

this is absolutely incredible and im claiming dinopool! These prehistoric legs will outstrip you all!

Though what are the actual dates this is running from?

Hey :) We've decided that the date in the title are what we are using, which are the official dates for the challenge cycle. So it starts tomorrow (October 22) through to November 18. So watch me grumble while I get ready to run a 15k race in a couple of hours! 

• Like 5

strava - myfitnesspal - Instagram

2019 Roadmap

Spoiler

" Always aim for something stupidly crazy." - Charlie Quinn

2019 Races: Cliveden MTR 06/01 | Nuts Challenge 02/03 | Reading Half Marathon 17/03 | W.A.R 27/04 | RRDW 11/05 | Nuclear Oblivion 19/05 | Man vs Lakes 20/07 | Spartan Trifecta Weekend 05-06/10 | OCRWC 11-13/10

Current Challenge: First Steps

Previous Challenges: 12 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

On 10/20/2017 at 3:10 PM, jonfirestar said:

What's wrong, can't keep up with a severed Headpool?

Not yet I can't, lol. I have 60 miles set out this challenge and you have 150...Doesn't look like OG DP stands a chance against the likes of Headpool unless drastic measures are taken.

tumblr_mpo1mmNdjx1qc5cfho1_1280.jpg?.jpg

2 hours ago, Maigahane said:

but it is leaving out the 5k run I did this morning :)

Very nice, Maigs! Well done!

I got in a nice 10k trail run today, it was awesome (even if it didn't count). Don't count me out this challenge fucknuts, I'mma cummin' for all ya's!

51inuoW-5NL.jpg

Wolfpool

• Like 3

Wild Wolf

Class: Peerless Scarred/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 188#

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Intro to Wolflean

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Gotham Project: 1

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

So, I'm in.  Never done a PvP before.  Took me waaay to long to figure out how to add my character....my brain hurts.

Snoop-Pool reporting for doody  duty....

snoopy.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Level -20 Zombie Princess

"The only way to lose is to give up."

-Tanktimus the Encourager

"You can't beat someone that refuses to give up”

-Björn Járnhamar

Happy first challenge day everyone! Yesterday I did a 15km trail race along with @jonfirestar which didn't count, so today when my hubs (here on will be referred to as Mr Dogpool on this thread) said he wanted to go for a run today, I went along with him. 4.08 miles logged!

1 hour ago, Rinna said:

So, I'm in.  Never done a PvP before.  Took me waaay to long to figure out how to add my character....my brain hurts.

Snoop-Pool reporting for doody  duty....

snoopy.jpg

Welcome! Snoop-pool! Love it!

• Like 3

Current: Assassins / Instagram

Previous: 1, 234, 5, 678910, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44

2020 Races: 
CANCELLED! Spartan Trifecta: Beast: 18-APR / Super :11-JUL / Sprint: 12-JUL

Summer Nuts: 5/6-SEPT / Nuclear Blast: 12-SEPT / Nuclear team race: 04-OCT 

"You have the heart of a Rebel"

"I'll take that as a compliment"

Allright let's get going!

Yesterday, first day, had a CrossFit Throwdown (Tiglon) from noon till seven. Accumulated kilometers 0.

Today, i feel like my body has been through a potato harvester, decided early this morning that tonight would be filled with napping instead of my usual powerlifting. Just to be able to attend the CF lesson again on Tuesday. So accumulated Miles on first 3 days, 0.

Good news, things can only get better...

Can anyone remind me why i signed up here...

Who am i kidding, because i love all of you Deadpools!!!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor deadpool love

• Like 4

... a little odd in the head ...

I regret to say that I am pulling out of this PvP. I have a freshly sprained ankle will not be running for a while. I do not kid when I say that one ankle is twice the size of the other. I was hobbling around on it yesterday (stubbornness can come in handy!) but this morning... couldn't even put weight on it, let alone walk. Had to hop to the bathroom and back ;) So, I'll be following RICE for a few days and hoping I can start to move around better soon!

The good news is that Lady Deadpool is now available if anyone wants to take that character!

• Sad 4

“All You Have To Decide Is What To Do With The Time That Is Given To You.” - Gandalf

Current Challenge: A Bold New Year

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13 1415|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|2728 29|30

The Chronicles of Rhovaniel, Dúnedain Ranger: Vol I, Vol IIVol III, Interim| Vol IV|Vol V 

5 hours ago, Rhovaniel said:

I regret to say that I am pulling out of this PvP. I have a freshly sprained ankle will not be running for a while. I do not kid when I say that one ankle is twice the size of the other. I was hobbling around on it yesterday (stubbornness can come in handy!) but this morning... couldn't even put weight on it, let alone walk. Had to hop to the bathroom and back ;) So, I'll be following RICE for a few days and hoping I can start to move around better soon!

The good news is that Lady Deadpool is now available if anyone wants to take that character!

So sorry to hear that! Hope it heals quickly.

• Thanks 1

Xena, Level 14+ Valkyrie Ranger

January 2017  December 2016

Oct/Nov 2016

6 hours ago, Rhovaniel said:

This makes me really sad :( I'm sorry to hear about the ankle, Rhov. Prayers for a speedy recovery and good healing vibes sent your way!

12 hours ago, Xena said:

I laid around with a heating pad on my back today.

392688-bigthumbnail.jpg

:( I hope you feel better too. 

Ok, so I managed 2 miles yesterday for the 1st day of the challenge. Predominantly just walking around and running errands but I was urban rangering so I figured it would count? If not, no worries. Good luck on week 1 everyone! Wait...why am I being nice? Fuck ALL of you and YOUR LITTLE DOG TOO! :)  

deadpool_is_mad__by_deadlyshot111-d8ydmo2.jpg

I say that with love.

Wolfpool

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Wild Wolf

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Spoiler

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

6 hours ago, Rhovaniel said:

Wishing you a speedy recovery! I hope the RICE will help a lot. I'm still occasionally being reminded to my sprain in May!

• Like 1

... a little odd in the head ...

21 minutes ago, Maigahane said:

Easing into it so I don't scare all you wimps off. Two mile walk to get tacos!

That's the most Deadpool accumilation of miles to date. You might need a special prize!

3805470-tacos!.jpg

• Like 6

2019 Roadmap

Spoiler

2019 Races: Cliveden MTR 06/01 | Nuts Challenge 02/03 | Reading Half Marathon 17/03 | W.A.R 27/04 | RRDW 11/05 | Nuclear Oblivion 19/05 | Man vs Lakes 20/07 | Spartan Trifecta Weekend 05-06/10 | OCRWC 11-13/10

Previous Challenges: 12 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

7 hours ago, Rhovaniel said:

I regret to say that I am pulling out of this PvP. I have a freshly sprained ankle will not be running for a while

Sorry you have to pull out, but obviously understandable. I see you went to Pippingford Park for BreakPoint, that's where I sprained my ankle too. The terrain is lethal. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Previous: 1, 234, 5, 678910, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44

2020 Races: 

Okay then, 3.1 mile run this morning and I' no where near the lead! Tomorrow's run should close the gap a little bit through ;)

• Like 2

2019 Roadmap

Spoiler

5 hours ago, Xena said:

So sorry to hear that! Hope it heals quickly.

4 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

This makes me really sad :( I'm sorry to hear about the ankle, Rhov. Prayers for a speedy recovery and good healing vibes sent your way!

4 hours ago, mr_willes said:

Wishing you a speedy recovery! I hope the RICE will help a lot. I'm still occasionally being reminded to my sprain in May!

4 hours ago, Charlie_Quinn said:

Sorry you have to pull out, but obviously understandable. I see you went to Pippingford Park for BreakPoint, that's where I sprained my ankle too. The terrain is lethal. 

Thanks guys. It's hard to pull back, because I know in a day or two it'll feel fine and the temptation to say 'it's just a sprain' will be in full force. But I do know that a sprained ankle is liable to further injury because it's been weakened - unless you really let it recover and rehab it. And I really don't want it to be a recurring problem, so I've got to grit my teeth, be patient and look up some physio exercises to do to strengthen it (and probably the other one too, just in case). I can at least walk on it a little now, though I am using a crutch. I don't like it, and it freaks my cats out, but I see the logic in not letting my foot take the full weight for a day or two (definitely no more than two, that thing is annoying!) to let it heal. 

• Like 4

“All You Have To Decide Is What To Do With The Time That Is Given To You.” - Gandalf

Current Challenge: A Bold New Year

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13 1415|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|2728 29|30

The Chronicles of Rhovaniel, Dúnedain Ranger: Vol I, Vol IIVol III, Interim| Vol IV|Vol V 

Just now, Rhovaniel said:

I'm so sorry, Rhovaniel! I hope it gets better soon. 

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Rhovaniel said:

I can at least walk on it a little now, though I am using a crutch. I don't like it, and it freaks my cats out, but I see the logic in not letting my foot take the full weight for a day or two (definitely no more than two, that thing is annoying!) to let it heal.

Not funny, but reading about how your cats freaked out made me laugh. Lady Deadpool is still yours when you get a chance to be more mobile again and honestly you could just cheer and talk crap from the sidelines too :) 

2e22d5d3989dcfcc32009ecb14551e40.jpg

13 hours ago, jonfirestar said:

That's the most Deadpool accumilation of miles to date. You might need a special prize!

3805470-tacos!.jpg

Agreed-Well done, @Maigahane! Very Deadpool-esque

Image result for deadpool tacos

3.4 miles covered today. That puts me at 5.4 total....and now I need to go update the spreadsheet!

Wolfpool

• Like 6

Wild Wolf

Spoiler

another 6 miles logged. The propeller is not cheating!

headpool_poster_by_eviloverlordrachekai-

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2019 Roadmap

Spoiler

Another 3.17 miles done yesterday. It was stupidly hot today. Wasn't expecting to be wearing shorts and a t shirt a week before November!

0babc18713676a8f187f2c5b08b5ed08.jpg

Hoping to get out for another run this evening with Mr Dogpool

• Like 3

2020 Races: 

6.2 total miles covered yesterday! 

On 10/24/2017 at 4:16 AM, jonfirestar said:

The propeller is not cheating!

LIES!

hqdefault.jpg

Wolf

• Like 2

Wild Wolf

Spoiler