Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Update from last challenge:  Eating 6 times a day fucked me up.  Planning dinner with the wife is the key, that's where I need to improve.  I worked on Crossfit skills (double unders, Muscle up progression etc) and stayed mobile.  I did things at the house.  I did not work on my riffle.

 

So part 2 of the 2nd half of the years goals:

 

1:  Give praise in the Iron sanctuary.  To do this, I must remain mobile and healthy.  

Image result for say what?

 

I know right?  And since I'm sacrificing my gainz at the in the halls of crossfit.  #makingcrossfitwarriorsagain 

Image result for gym entourage

Wait, that's not how they look...

Image result for brooke ence

Image result for crossfit games men

Work Mobility every day to include lax ball to the thoracic area, quads, calves and lats.  And do distracted stretches to help my hips and ankles. And the other various stretches my PT says.  I have 4 times a day where I can really do this (morning, mid day at work, pre workout, evening.) So I don't have all of these all at once, but break them up and hit trouble spots multiple times if needed.  With all that said, I feel the best I have felt in years right now.  My shoulders are opening up, my hips are moving better, my ankles move well, everything feels good except my foot. 

 

Now the bad news...  I tweaked my back on Saturday.  I feels like I have a bulging disk and my lower back froze up to protect my spine.  I found a chiro who crossfits and understands what I want to do with my body and I also have a Dr Appt of Friday.  Last time I hurt my back, I became a lazy POS and did nothing.  This time, I'm going to stay active.  i.e. yesterday I did 5 rounds of 10 cal on assault bike, 25 air squats and 10 strict pull-ups.  And I felt great afterwards, my body responded well to it...  or maybe it was the drugs.

Image result for drugs are good funny

 

2.  Stop being fat.  And I did what I usually did for the last 3 years.. and I didn't lose any weight.  I was eating 1950-2050 cals/day.  So for the last 2 months I have been reverse dieting and last months goal is to eat 3K cals/day.  Reverse Diet has been working well for me so far and I've been still losing weight.  Now is time for the cutting. I will bring it down in a controlled manner and finally start losing fat.  I got down to 225 and 35.1" before I went on vacation.  This weeks goal is 2800 cals/day with 40% C/30% P/30% F  which works out to 278g C/209g P/93g F.  I'll evaluate total cals on a weekly basis.

 Image result for so hungry

 

3:  Be better at Crossfit.  Train hard, rest when I'm dead.

Image result for pain and gain

And I discovered that there are a bunch of skills that I suck at or just can't do.  Some I'm going to practice these one or more of these skills 5 times a week.

  • Over head squat:  I need more shoulder mobility and maybe scapula strength to do this properly, but If I want a 225lbs snatch...  I need to learn to get under the bar.
  • Double unders:  This is the one skill that is single handily preventing me from Rx'ing WODs.  I need my own jump rope that is sized for me for me to truly progress.  Current record is 2 dups.
  • Muscle Ups:  cause when you do one...  everyone knows you're bad ass.  New coach taught me something new, so now I need to practice.
  • Handstands/handstand walks:  Didn't you all watch Stongman's fury in the Xfit games?  I could do some of that...  but not the handstand walks, I want to be better.  I need to actually do a freestanding handstand, stop being a bitch.
  • 30" box jumps:  Need to be more explosive with these.  I can do 24" really easily now, its the next step.
  • *space reserved for other things as I remember I really want to do them*

Image result for crossfit funny

 

 

4.  I've been working on prepping for Ragnarok all this year, but I didn't really know why.  But now I do.  Br0dinsdottir is on her way to reign havoc.  

Image result for thor ragnarok death

 

So, I have lots of work to do to prep the house.  Build various furniture,  clean rooms, etc etc...  So I will do all the things and maybe do them before the wife nags me to doing them.  I have a dresser and a changing table that needs to be built.  

Image result for wife nagging

and of course, still do my gun stuff, like paint my AR.  

Image result for lego batman pew pew

So the wife and I were talking...

Image result for ruh oh

and she told me that she would feel safer knowing that I was packing.  

Image result for what?

Did she just know what she really asked? 

Image result for I don't think so

So guess who basically got permission to use his own money to buy a pistol?

Image result for daniel bryan yes

So, I want to get a pistol this challenge period.  That means I need to go to the range and test them all out.

  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

 

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

 

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

 

Link to post
7 minutes ago, Br0din said:

So, I want to get a pistol this challenge period.  That means I need to go to the range and test them all out.

 

giphy.gif

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Level 13 Shape-shifting Warrior Monk

STR:45 | DEX:18 | STA:10 | CON:37 | WIS:37 | CHA:27

The stronger the body the more it obeys, the weaker the body the more it commands. -- Siegmund Klein

Battle Log : MFP : Instagram : Challenges - 1, 23456789101112

Link to post
3 minutes ago, Urgan said:

 

giphy.gif

 

remember that this is always my default setting

Image result for run away

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

 

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

 

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

 

Link to post

I had the same issue with eating a bunch of times per day, somewhere between 4 and 5 meals seems to be the sweet spot for me on work days (I'm around the same cals as you, 2,657 on cut days and 3,541 on refeeds). Hope the new system works for you, definitely makes sense to make eating dinner with the growing family a part of your plan!

  • Like 2

 Ballroom dancer, data nerd, calisthenics dabbler

Link to post
7 minutes ago, MikeWazowski said:

definitely makes sense to make eating dinner with the growing family a part of your plan!

 

I may have been unclear.  Its planning the cals for dinner instead of eating the foods then adding dinner later and missing my macros.  

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

 

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

 

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

 

Link to post

Zero week progress:  This week has been a complete set back in my journey.  I hurt my back on Sat, drugs are good, but make me gain weight (+5lbs this week!), going to xfit but not being able to play with the other kids sucks, and I wasn't my time and a Doctors time with phone appointment...  

 

Image result for this sucks

Image result for this sucks

 

Today is my second day drug free, so that's a good sign.  Lax ball into my lumbar is very helpful and I have a Chiro and DR appointments today.  So things are looking up.

Image result for life doesn't suck as much as I thought

 

Differences between this injury and others I've had in the past are:  Severity, this isn't as bad as others and I'm remaining super active instead of drugging out and couch surfing like I did in the past.  One of the things that makes my back feel better is when I move it.  I just have to be restrained so I don't hurt it again.

 

I know this post is a little on the melancholy side, so here's a funny gif to bring the mode up.

Image result for gym fail

Image result for ha ha funny

  • Like 1

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

 

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

 

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

 

Link to post
27 minutes ago, Laghail said:

This bearded bastard I know from Cali always used to yell at me that you can't out-lift or out-run the calories, something about discipline being the same regardless of circumstances. 

He was a real cunder thunt.

 

Discipline = freedom.  I didn't give up and say "fuck it, I'm hurt" and eat like an asshole.  I consider this a big win.  However... the meds slow my metabolism and/or makes me constipated and/or bloated.  I'm sure the weight will go down quickly.  

 

Is it sad that I'll suffer a bad headache cause I don't want to take a ibuprofen cause it'll cause me to weigh 3 lbs heavier the next day?

 

23 minutes ago, Grumble said:

Related image

 

This is not untrue in both literal and figurative senses.  

  • Haha 2

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

 

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

 

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

 

Link to post

Back pain sucks. I hope you heal soon.

On 10/19/2017 at 10:44 AM, Br0din said:

So guess who basically got permission to use his own money to buy a pistol?

Image result for daniel bryan yes

So, I want to get a pistol this challenge period.  That means I need to go to the range and test them all out.

I'm wearing my Smith & Wesson M&P Sheild .40 while typing this. I like the .40, and I can buy .40 cal ammo super cheap at the police academy range (I volunteer as a chaplain). I got the shield because it's a single stack and easier to conceal. The trade off to the concealability is lighter weight. If you shoot hot ammo the kickback on your hand is a little strong. My Dad has enjoyed concealed carry both in .380 and .45 (He cut his teeth on a 1911). Happy Hunting!

  • Like 3

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

52,53,54

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Link to post
On 10/19/2017 at 11:44 AM, Br0din said:

 

Work Mobility every day to include lax ball to the thoracic area, quads, calves and lats.  And do distracted stretches to help my hips and ankles. And the other various stretches my PT says.  I have 4 times a day where I can really do this (morning, mid day at work, pre workout, evening.) So I don't have all of these all at once, but break them up and hit trouble spots multiple times if needed.  With all that said, I feel the best I have felt in years right now.  My shoulders are opening up, my hips are moving better, my ankles move well, everything feels good except my foot. 

 

Now the bad news...  I tweaked my back on Saturday.  I feels like I have a bulging disk and my lower back froze up to protect my spine.  I found a chiro who crossfits and understands what I want to do with my body and I also have a Dr Appt of Friday.  Last time I hurt my back, I became a lazy POS and did nothing.  This time, I'm going to stay active.  i.e. yesterday I did 5 rounds of 10 cal on assault bike, 25 air squats and 10 strict pull-ups.  And I felt great afterwards, my body responded well to it...  or maybe it was the drugs.

 


Following for this - mobility is my Kryptonite, I know I need to get better at it so mebbe watching YOU get better at it and actually benefit might, I dunno, get me to actually DO something instead of just talking about it!

 

 

On 10/19/2017 at 11:44 AM, Br0din said:

 

and of course, still do my gun stuff, like paint my AR.  

Image result for lego batman pew pew

So the wife and I were talking...

Image result for ruh oh

and she told me that she would feel safer knowing that I was packing.  

Image result for what?

Did she just know what she really asked? 

Image result for I don't think so

So guess who basically got permission to use his own money to buy a pistol?

Image result for daniel bryan yes

So, I want to get a pistol this challenge period.  That means I need to go to the range and test them all out.



Double-bonus following for this. All of it. Want to see painted AR pics, 'cause cool. And I get all super quivery goosebumpy inside whenever someone starts off on the Epic Handgun Choosing quest. Extra-specially when they are seeking a Carry.

Deets. All of 'em. What you researched, what you held, what you decided to test, what you liked, what you didn't like, what you eventually choose and why ... 

giphy.gif

 

I mean, y'know, whenever you get around to it or whatever   <giggles nervously, wonders if overreacting is a problem>

  • Haha 2

“Writing is thinking. To write well is to think clearly. That's why it's so hard."

-David McCullough

 

2018 Walk to Mordor

2018 Read Harder Challenge                                                                                                                                        

2018 Level-Up Plans                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Battle Log

 

Link to post
23 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I'm wearing my Smith & Wesson M&P Sheild .40 while typing this. I like the .40, and I can buy .40 cal ammo super cheap at the police academy range (I volunteer as a chaplain). I got the shield because it's a single stack and easier to conceal. The trade off to the concealability is lighter weight. If you shoot hot ammo the kickback on your hand is a little strong. My Dad has enjoyed concealed carry both in .380 and .45 (He cut his teeth on a 1911). Happy Hunting!

 

I like the Shield, though I probably should have gotten it in 9mm instead of .40. I have sissy hands, so the recoil really messes with me. I'd probably sell/trade it for an XDS, as I'm really fond of that platform.

  • Like 3
Link to post

I'm following this to help promote @makecrossfitwarrioragain . I have found this guy on YouTube who I watch relentlessly (mainly since I think he's entertaining to watch), but he gives great advice on how to up some skills - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1lfnF3avRvtFm_wajLLhyg - Check him out, he has some articles on Double Unders, Overhead balance, Muscle Ups. Good luck.

  • Like 2

Crash || Level 3: Wandering Ranger

STR: 2 | DEX: 1 | STA: 2 | CON: 2 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 1

Current Quest: "Sometimes in life you have to hit back"

Previous: "Crash arrives at the Rangers Guild" \ "Tell them I'm coming out head first"

Battle Log: "We can fight out way back into the light"

Link to post
On 10/20/2017 at 3:49 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Back pain sucks. I hope you heal soon.

I'm wearing my Smith & Wesson M&P Sheild .40 while typing this. I like the .40, and I can buy .40 cal ammo super cheap at the police academy range (I volunteer as a chaplain). I got the shield because it's a single stack and easier to conceal. The trade off to the concealability is lighter weight. If you shoot hot ammo the kickback on your hand is a little strong. My Dad has enjoyed concealed carry both in .380 and .45 (He cut his teeth on a 1911). Happy Hunting!

 

M&P shield was the first one the clerk showed me.  I didn't like how it felt in my hand, but I'm sure its great for staying concealed.  I also asked him on his opinion of 9mm v .40cal and he said with the advancements in the 9mm ballistics, its just as good.  So, I'm probably (like 99% chance) going with a 9mm.  Right now its Shield vs XD vs Glock.  I have shot the XD, but I didn't like how "jumpy" it was with the 3" barrel.  That may just how subcompacts are though.  This makes me want to go shooting...

Image result for lego batman pew pew

 

Also, my budget is $700 or less or I have to beg the wife for money.  

Image result for that's not good

 

On 10/21/2017 at 2:34 PM, Gemma said:

Double-bonus following for this. All of it. Want to see painted AR pics, 'cause cool. And I get all super quivery goosebumpy inside whenever someone starts off on the Epic Handgun Choosing quest. Extra-specially when they are seeking a Carry.

Deets. All of 'em. What you researched, what you held, what you decided to test, what you liked, what you didn't like, what you eventually choose and why ... 

giphy.gif

 

I mean, y'know, whenever you get around to it or whatever   <giggles nervously, wonders if overreacting is a problem>

 

Well...  I've been saying I would paint my rifle since like January...  so don't hold your breath for that one.

 

On 10/21/2017 at 3:29 PM, Machete said:

 

I like the Shield, though I probably should have gotten it in 9mm instead of .40. I have sissy hands, so the recoil really messes with me. I'd probably sell/trade it for an XDS, as I'm really fond of that platform.

 

I think I have big hands and a soft grip.  I think I need some training to help me transition from what I know (M9) to a subcompact. 

  • Like 2

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

 

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

 

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

 

Link to post
1 hour ago, Br0din said:

 

M&P shield was the first one the clerk showed me.  I didn't like how it felt in my hand, but I'm sure its great for staying concealed.  I also asked him on his opinion of 9mm v .40cal and he said with the advancements in the 9mm ballistics, its just as good.  So, I'm probably (like 99% chance) going with a 9mm.  Right now its Shield vs XD vs Glock.  I have shot the XD, but I didn't like how "jumpy" it was with the 3" barrel.  That may just how subcompacts are though.  This makes me want to go shooting...

Image result for lego batman pew pew

 

Also, my budget is $700 or less or I have to beg the wife for money.  

Image result for that's not good

 

 

Well...  I've been saying I would paint my rifle since like January...  so don't hold your breath for that one.

 

 

I think I have big hands and a soft grip.  I think I need some training to help me transition from what I know (M9) to a subcompact. 

 

Yeah, that was the selection I ended up with as well. I already had an XD 9, and the Shield was on sale so I ended up with that, then got my wife a G27 (so we can have all 3 platforms). She didn't like how the G43 fit in her hand and was more comfortable gripping a double-stack. A thing to consider now though is that S&W just came out with Shield M2.0, which comes with a built-in Crimson Trace laser.

 

tenor.gif?itemid=5364124

 

Now that you mention it, my groups are okay on the G27, so it might just be that single-stack grip that's messing with me rather than the caliber. Huh.

  • Like 1
Link to post

Weekend Update:  Cals on point.  I may have removed the 6th meal as it fit better with my calories.  I've lost 4 of the 5 lbs I gained when on drugs.  

 

I saw the Chiro and my personal Dr of friday.

On 10/20/2017 at 10:28 AM, MikeWazowski said:

Rough luck on the back, but sounds like a win that you're taking steps to make the recovery quicker and less painful this time around!!

 

Both Doctors said I did the right thing with being mobile.  However, I shouldn't of heated my back when it was first hurt.  That exasperated the issue, but I'm feeling good right now.  Chiro says I have weak (relatively) hips and my back overworked to compensate.  He's going to give me some exercises to help strengthen them.  I also talked to my coach and we are going to hit a reset on all my lifts.  I'm going to relearn my queues.

 

On 10/20/2017 at 6:07 PM, Emerald_Dragonfly said:

giphy.gif

 

I ain't no pussy, but I get the message.

Image result for walk it off

 

On 10/21/2017 at 2:34 PM, Gemma said:


Following for this - mobility is my Kryptonite, I know I need to get better at it so mebbe watching YOU get better at it and actually benefit might, I dunno, get me to actually DO something instead of just talking about it!

 

You need to do it.

 

I also did things around that house.  I put 2 pieces of furniture for the baby's room together.  

  • Like 2

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

 

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

 

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

 

Link to post
2 hours ago, Br0din said:

Both Doctors said I did the right thing with being mobile.  However, I shouldn't of heated my back when it was first hurt.  That exasperated the issue, but I'm feeling good right now.  Chiro says I have weak (relatively) hips and my back overworked to compensate.  He's going to give me some exercises to help strengthen them.

Image result for hip thrust gif

  • Like 2

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

52,53,54

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Link to post
7 hours ago, Br0din said:

 

M&P shield was the first one the clerk showed me.  I didn't like how it felt in my hand, but I'm sure its great for staying concealed.  I also asked him on his opinion of 9mm v .40cal and he said with the advancements in the 9mm ballistics, its just as good.  So, I'm probably (like 99% chance) going with a 9mm.  Right now its Shield vs XD vs Glock.  I have shot the XD, but I didn't like how "jumpy" it was with the 3" barrel.  That may just how subcompacts are though.  This makes me want to go shooting...

Image result for lego batman pew pew

 

Also, my budget is $700 or less or I have to beg the wife for money.  

Image result for that's not good

 

I think I have big hands and a soft grip.  I think I need some training to help me transition from what I know (M9) to a subcompact. 


My home defense gun is an XD9, and I really love it, but it is a bit too big for me to conceal properly. My EDC is the XD Mod.2, chambered in 9mm, and the hubs loved it so much that he sold his XDS .45 and bought one just like it. It's the only gun he and I have ever agreed on. 

I agree with yer clerk, for a close-range (nearer than 50 ft.) defensive encounter there is no practical difference in stopping power between a 9 and a .40. I love the Liberty Civil Defense rounds for that - they are ultralight, so their muzzle velocity is pretty amazeballs and the wound channel is intimidating. 

I have ergonomics issues with Glocks, but my hands are teeny-weeny and stub-fingered so YMMV. Glocks have all the same advantages that I love about my Springfield, and comparable accuracy and recoil, so if that's your shortlist it can probably come down to what is mostest comfortable in your hand.  

and now, my vicarious gun-testing squeeeee:
squee-gif-12.gif


WRT 

 

2 hours ago, Br0din said:

Both Doctors said I did the right thing with being mobile.  However, I shouldn't of heated my back when it was first hurt.  That exasperated the issue, but I'm feeling good right now.  Chiro says I have weak (relatively) hips and my back overworked to compensate.  He's going to give me some exercises to help strengthen them.  I also talked to my coach and we are going to hit a reset on all my lifts.  I'm going to relearn my queues.

....

 

You need to do it.


Yes. Yes I do. I saw my chiro today, after my thoracic everything being in random spasm most of the weekend, and plan to spend quality time with my foam roller tonight. Thank you. 

  • Like 2

“Writing is thinking. To write well is to think clearly. That's why it's so hard."

-David McCullough

 

2018 Walk to Mordor

2018 Read Harder Challenge                                                                                                                                        

2018 Level-Up Plans                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Battle Log

 

Link to post
9 hours ago, Br0din said:

M&P shield was the first one the clerk showed me.  I didn't like how it felt in my hand, but I'm sure its great for staying concealed.  I also asked him on his opinion of 9mm v .40cal and he said with the advancements in the 9mm ballistics, its just as good.  So, I'm probably (like 99% chance) going with a 9mm.  Right now its Shield vs XD vs Glock.  I have shot the XD, but I didn't like how "jumpy" it was with the 3" barrel.  That may just how subcompacts are though.  This makes me want to go shooting...

Image result for lego batman pew pew

The 9mm really has come a long way, and the ammo is typically cheaper than .40 cal. Plus you can usually squeeze an extra round into the mag.

  • Like 2

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

52,53,54

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Link to post

 

 

15 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Image result for hip thrust gif

 

Image result for pelvic thrust male

 

I got this on lock down.  It's the stabilizer stuff in the hips that have the problems...  like this:

Image result for lacrosse ball mobility

 

14 hours ago, Gemma said:

Yes. Yes I do. I saw my chiro today, after my thoracic everything being in random spasm most of the weekend, and plan to spend quality time with my foam roller tonight. Thank you. 

 

Get that lax ball!  5 min of misery = 5 hours of painfree 

  • Like 1

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

 

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

 

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

 

Link to post

Nutrition was perfect yesterday.

 

Started my homework for mobility and it was good...  bunch of stuff was released in my hip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=oa_AASB4rCo&list= UUcTFtCQjOpeGqfiiLnl_lvg& index=34

 

(Yes, that's my Chiro)

 

I practiced a xfit skill yesterday.  I did a lot of double under work and even got 5 in a row.  (and lots of whacks on my head, ear, legs, etc)  

Image result for ouch, that hurts

 

I'm feeling beter now with the back, so I'm going to practice muscle ups again.

Image result for muscle ups fails

  • Like 3

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

 

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

 

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines