Ryuu1011

Week 4 Day 4: Wednesday Nov 15th (530/200) + 4 HC

Solid Wednesday, with a good overall grind towards my goals. 

Related image

G1: Nutrition- Fine on nutrition, was under goal and even had room for a little treat, while staying within my calories.

G2: Yoga-  Very short morning flow followed late into the evening by the hardest class of the week intermediate hot power yoga, at 1.5h its not only the longest class but also the hardest for sure, but every week it gets a little easier and makes the rest of the classes in the week seem like nothing. Plus I love playing with arm balances and that is the only class that dares to include them into the practice. +10hp

G3: Walk- Got a long walk in before I went off to yoga, getting over my 10,000 steps for the day :D +10hp

G4: Read-  Lots of great reading again today too I started the second SoA Light novel and am already almost 1/2 way though it. Even thought I know the entire story its just so good and I love reading more about it and seeing how the novel is different from the Anime. +10hp

• Like 1

Half-Elf: Ranger/Assassin

Challenges: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6a] [6b] [7] [8] [8.5] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [ --> Battle Log]

Old Battle Logs [2017] New Battle Log 2018: Reforged

DragonForging My Life: Epic Quests [Google D] Epic Quests [NF]

Lifter Profile [Symmetric Strength] Racer Profile [Athlinks] Body Comp [G-Sheet] Running Stats [G-Sheet]

Week 4 Day 5: Thursday Nov 16th (555/200) + 4 HC

Kind of a Lazy Thursday. Decided to just do my morning yoga which just made the day seem like it was soooo long its like I didn't know what to do with all the extra time that I had lol. So I read a bunch, played a little Horizon Zero Dawn on New Game + and just chilled. Unfortunately that means I was siting a little bit more than normal which caused my back to start hurting and it just suck because its like if I'm not moving at all times (especially when sitting on a couch) my back is in low but constant pain :( and it makes me really worried for what going to happen with my surgery this weekend (getting my wisdom teeth removed) and I'm not going to be able to be as active for a while :/ 

G1: Nutrition- Nutrition was good, right around where I wanted to be.

G2: Yoga-  Short morning flow was all I did today kind of giving myself a little bit of a rest day, even though it ended up not being much of a rest day.

G3: Walk- Went on about an hour of walking before I rested and then went on another one with the GF after she got home. +15hp

G4: Read-  Plenty of reading again today way over an hour +10hp

Challenges: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6a] [6b] [7] [8] [8.5] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [ --> Battle Log]

Lifter Profile [Symmetric Strength] Racer Profile [Athlinks] Body Comp [G-Sheet] Running Stats [G-Sheet]

Week Four and Challenge Review (555/200) + 4 HCs

Image result for sword art online victory gif

A bit late but better late than never. I had my wisdom teeth removed last Saturday (the last day of the challenge) and since it's been super hard to do anything. I spent the first two days changing out bloody gauze in my mouth ever 45min and once that finally settled down it was a battle just to exist from the pain and the constant hunger since it was so hard to eat anything even yogurt a jello. Thankfully the worst is behind me and I can now focus and get back into the swing of thing and hopefully get set up for the next challenge well. 

In the end I think I owe a lot of my success for this challenge to the do it everyday, even if its only 5min" mindset. For me it seems to be much better for keeping me motivated long term that go X number of times per week, it also seems easier to make it into an everyday because of that. 

Thanks to everyone who followed me and joined me for this challenge I'll post a link to my next challenge as soon as I get it up. Hope to see you there! :D

Goal One: Nutrition- 7/7: 28/28

Overall I did very well tracking my nutrition for this challenge being within my goal range far more often than not and seeing a sizable decrease in my weight and measurements because of it.

Start lbs: 165.2 Current lbs: 161.2 Change = -4lbs 

BF%: 22.8 Current BF%: 21.8 Change = -1%

Goal Two: Yoga Everyday- 7/7: 28/28Rocked this goal to the core. Did yoga everyday including before my surgery and on days that I didn't feel like it. Every week I ended up with at least 5 days of 1h+ of yoga too!

Goal Three: Walk Everyday- 7/7: 28/28

Another good accomplishment in terms of the do it everyday mindset. Some days it really was only a 5 min walk, but those 5 min added up to a lot more activity than I would have gotten otherwise and I'm proud of myself for that. 

Goal Four: Read Everyday- 7/7: 28/28

I set out to just get myself reading more and boy did I I ended up finishing 2 books and 2 graphic novels by the end of this challenge because of this goal :D Which is a 4005 improvement on how many book I'd read previously this year. 

• Like 1

Next Challenge is Up: Ryuu Levels Up! 

I had a wisdom tooth removed kast thursday. Luckily most of the pain was gone 2-3 days after. Now i barely feel it, just need to keep my mind off it. 

Nice job with the challenge, great results after being away for a while. 

See you at your next challenge