Norgaard: Be one with nature

Norgaard

New Challenge, more update will come :)

as normal ill start with a monday, since well it makes more sense for me :)

1: Hang for your life

Hang, brachiate, play or anything else, relating to hang above the ground

2: Hand downs

Daily movement on my hands, locomotion, handstand, headstand, inversions or anything else related

3: Clear your mind:

Meditation:

Do a daily meditation, can be 5 minutes or an hour depending on the time and what else the day is (this is including savanna at yoga practice)

1: Balance your life:

Train juggling, contact and cascade juggling 20 minutes pr day.

Be like water my friend

On 23/10/2017 at 4:07 PM, Mad Hatter said:

You will - if even I could learn to juggle 3 balls then TRUST ME anyone can. :P 

Well I hope you are right problem before is I spend like an hour got good progress and then didn't do it for a few weeks so I think its better to do it once pr day.

I bought an awesome hourglass with blue sand, that runs for 20 minute so thats my mark :D

Anyway.

Tuesday I didn't do much  worked from 5:30-10 am and then after lots of coffee spend the entire day with the inlaws.

However took a yoga class wednesday and thursday, but need to spend a bit longer on my hang times :)

How are you all doing? :)

Be like water my friend

Oooh, I missed this. You really ARE working on all the best things. :D Are you mostly just hanging off of a pull-up bar for your hang time or are you doing more dynamic things? 

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

On 30/10/2017 at 4:59 PM, raptron said:

Oooh, I missed this. You really ARE working on all the best things. :D Are you mostly just hanging off of a pull-up bar for your hang time or are you doing more dynamic things? 

well you have time to catch up  I am very bad to get this updated, and I don't know why, but it will hopefully get better.

Well right now its passive hangs mostly to get my shoulders open. But active/arch hangs, 1 arm hangs a bit of pulling as well, whatever I get by. 

Anyway the goals go great.

Did an hour of yoga and 45 minutes of meditation yesterday. And then some handstand practice :)

I really need to up my juggling game and get my daily juggling in though, right now its an hour one day and then nothing for two days which makes me stagnating :(

Be like water my friend