A Long Awaited Beginning

After great stress, a lost relationship, and a turbulent few years, I have decided to come here and commit myself to my own vitality. 

I have lost my sense of health, and despite good intentions to improve my physical well being, my poor behaviors and use of time have kept me trapped in a lifeless state. 

I have just taken a picture which will mark the first week of my commitment. This commitment is not only to improve my physical fitness, but to open myself up to feeling vibrant again.

I will be taking update pictures every week to show my progress. 

I realized the other day that I have the mind of someone who lusts and is capable of wonderful things, and the behaviors of someone who thinks little of himself.  It is time for me to align my behaviors with my intentions so that the chaos in my life is replaced with harmony. I look very forward to the reduction in anxiety that I know will come of this. I have been very shaky for a long time now, and i know that is because I haven't been providing myself with any release.

I have a lot of work to do, but I know that in being incredibly specific with what I want for myself, and being accountable to others, I will get there.

I look forward to meeting you all and learning more about this forum.

Progress Pic - Day 1

IMG_0446.JPG.01f76dac335f81b6b97fa92125096a1a.JPG

I have just finished my first 7 days of my newly developing lifestyle, and I'm quite proud of myself!

There has been plenty of big reasons to make excuses for not taking proper care of myself, but I never took advantage of them.

I worked out 6  days this week, and ate pretty cleanly. 

I am looking towards developing a good weekly meal preparation plan, as well as either getting some workout equipment for my apartment, or joining a gym. 

Progress Pic - Day 8

IMG_0487.JPG

3 hours ago, Laghail said:

Great to see you making progress, what are you thinking for diet and a workout plan?

I am currently just doing body weight stuff, but plan on doing heavy composite exercises in the gym before work. Also I'll most likely do wind sprints. 

Aiming to step out of the 24/7 stress physiology, and into a more vital, testosterone fuelled way of being. Perhaps in the future I'll see a naturopath to document changes in blood work.

So for diet I am going to have lots of protein and good fats. 

I will look at exactly what kind of routine meals I'll be making soon. 

Thanks for the encouragement!

• Like 1
On 10/24/2017 at 2:01 AM, JustChris said:

Hi and welcome aboard! :D From what you're writing you seem like quite the self-aware person and that helps loads when it comes to making self improvements. Physically you have a good starting point aswell so I have no doubt you're gonna do great :D

Thank you so much!