So chipotle?...Everyday? Sign me up!

Themoon

Well hello hello hello old friend! 

I am, of course, talking about Chipotle. Now I’m on a 5 week weight gain plan, 3,000 calories and at the center of it is one meal, everyday, from Chipotle. 

My order? A burrito bowl. With both kinds of rice, beans and chicken and steak. And the veggies. And the tomato and the corn. And guac. And Lettuce. It’s gianormous and a whopping 1,385 calories. And that’s just for lunch. 

For my post workout, it’s a simple shake.

15-20 minutes after workout 

Post workout shake 
  • 16 oz Whole milk
  • 1.5 cup Whey protein powder 
  • Handful Strawberries 
  • Handful Spinach 
  • 1/2-1 Quaker Oats 
  • 2 teaspoons Oil oil
  • 14 Walnut halves

Here are the stats:
  • 732 calories
  • 21 g of fat
  • 58 g of protein
  • 78 g of carbs

14 Walnut halves
  • 185 calories
  • 18 g of fat
  • 4g of carbs
  • 4 g of protein

During the rest of the day, I’m eating walnuts, doing 1/2 gallon of milk per day (which includes the 2 cups in the shake), an apple and two servings of almond butter, 2 protein shakes throughout the day for (1 in the afternoon before lunch and 1 before 8 for dessert.) then to chipotle for the burrito bowls. 

Notice how how I didn’t mention breakfast or dinner? I’m an intermediate faster so I don’t eat before 11 and after 8. 
  • Like 1

For the record, my order at chipotle is only $7.30 in total and if I eat there everyday for a month, using the number 30 as set number as most months have at least 30, that is only 7.30 • 30 = $219 a month on food for the whole month, 3 meals a day. Which is better than most. And it’s good food. So I’d say it’s pretty reasonable.