Getting past "can't"

I've got some insomnia issues, I didn't really sleep last night, worked a full day today...and then I came home and worked out anyway. This is big for me - I always seem to get derailed when I get sick or tired, but today I stuck to my plan anyway. I feel great - and hopefully I'll sleep tonight!

giphy.gif

• Like 4
On 10/26/2017 at 4:32 PM, Seadog said:

I've got some insomnia issues, I didn't really sleep last night, worked a full day today...and then I came home and worked out anyway. This is big for me - I always seem to get derailed when I get sick or tired, but today I stuck to my plan anyway. I feel great - and hopefully I'll sleep tonight!

Way to go!! I love my workouts but I still find myself skipping them when I'm tired - so kudos to you!!

applause.gif?w=280&h=210&fit=crop

• Like 1

SKY ELVENWORD NOBLEHEART

The Silver Archer, Ranger Level 53

Jesus-follower | Writer | Encourager | Resident Myers-Briggs and Enneagram Geek 

"Knowing that we can be loved exactly as we are gives us all the best opportunity for growing into the healthiest of people." - Fred Rogers