Posting support? Pics/Vids

Morning folks.

Been lurking around and reading/posting a lot the past year or so.

One thing I've noticed is a lot of folks posting pics, gifs, and form check videos.

What/how are you guys doing that? I've never really been good with the intricacies of forum posting (primarily just a typer/linker) and a lot of times when I try to post a picture it says its too big. 

Could anyone direct me to a resource on how to do some of the other things you folks are doing?

Thanks!

Fitbit username: farflight   (would love to have more people on there)

Getting life in order is a challenge worth doing.

Happiness is the journey, not the destination (took me forever to learn that)

Pretty much for all gifs, photos, and videos you just need a hyperlink and can copy-paste it into the quick reply box and it should pop up automatically.  Sometimes if the auto-format option is wonky you can hit the "Insert other media" button just above the submit reply button, and follow the track from there.  I usually do things from URLs, because every time I've tried to attach something to a post it complains the file is too large.

But don't feel like you need photos/gifs/videos to make a contribution to the forum.  I was a typer/linker for the longest time before I ever touched gifs...

• Like 2

RisenPhoenix, the Entish Aikidoka

Challenge: RisenPhoenix Turns to Ash

"The essence of koryu [...is] you offer your loyalty to something that you choose to regard as greater than yourself so that you will, someday, be able to offer service to something that truly is transcendent." ~ Ellis Amdur, Old School