Hello 

I am dachi , i am from georgia ^_^ almost 20 years i was living nasty life-style , eating junk-food  , drinking alcohol( A LOT!) , smoking e.t.c . its been like 5 months that i started healthy life style ^_^ , i lost about 24 Kg s  and i feel its more to come.

there is something i want to ask you in this introduction^_^

1) after 5 months i somehow adapted to healthy eating , macros and nutrition. but still sometimes i feel that i am fat :/ for example today : i ate 100gr oatmeal with banan da 1tbsp honey , drank protein shake , then ate 1 unit of grilled chicken breast and then i made pancakes from : protein powder + oatmeal + cottage cheese + banana + 0% fat milk... and first thing i want to ask , is this too much?? i dont like counting calories but i stll do and sometimes i feel like i am doing it wrong,  cauz what i ate tody was 1800 calories but i still feel fat :( oh and i workout 6 days a week.. cardio + weight lifting 

Hi and Welcome! Sounds like you've done a lot of awesome work already! 24 kilos is no joke! And "too much" food is a very relative term. 1800 cal a day doesn't sound like a lot but of course this depends on many factors such as daily physical activity, age-weight-height-gender, and of course if your goal is to lose weight, gain muscle or just maintain. Either way the food you're describing sounds very nice and healthy. Very similar to what I eat myself to be honest :P If you're working out 6 days a week you probably need that amount of calories!