The people in my head

Well, I am on disability for mental problems but, I from what I seen on my quit smoking groups this is pretty common among anyone...some call it tha nicodemon...

One person is the healthy person he says let's go walk. let's do tha fitness videos, drink water, don't drink caffeine, sugar, or smoke that is bad...you get my point by now.

One person is the Guru he says read your books you got they contain wisdom, write in your journal,  meditate, clean house, ...you get my point

Well, they got together made a schedule and just want me to follow it.

Then there is this guy i dunno let's call him Lazy person...He says just check facebook a little you got time, ahh take a cigarette break, what is the use in doing a schedule you'll probably go to work some day and can't do it..I could go on and on with this guys negativity and excuses to do nothing at all. 

I been feeling kind of guilty I really have not done anything but, thank goodness once you paId you paid for life..atleast. i think...i hope so

The Guru and Healthy person love this place so, freaking much don't let them down lol.....

I suppose i got to invent a new person...the boss lol.....The last job i had was lining boxes to put chicken in...imagine what my boss would have said if i said"Let me check my facebook notifications right quick"

Maybe, I should even "work" from 8:00 to 3:00 and not allow myself on facebook except for maybe an hour lunch

Probably, the only true way I will get anything i want done...done

When i was little I listened to the Guru and Health freak but, because of bad friends and things the lazy side became stronger and the friends  made fun of them actually.

I am glad they all moved now, I can get back to where i was and today I need to respawn i guess you call it.

I think i said what i need to do but, any advice or anything you want to add would be helpful.

I decided to read about challenges i think i need to break down the things i want to do into monthly challenges i will work on that. 

• Like 1