War of the Walkers [Open challenge Nov 7 - Nov 30]

I might have counted a day twice, since the spreadsheet says I might complete the challenge one day over the total if I walk both days. Anyway, until now I haven't missed a day so who-hoo! And you[mention=70806]Scalyfreak[/mention] hadn't either! I wonder how @Jiah Faye and[mention=59368]Juliebarkley[/mention] are doing..
It's officially over here in my timezone. And it went so well! No missed day :)
My walking stats for November (30 days) are:
374k steps
262 km
It's impressive and the highest since I started using the app last May!
How did everyone fare?
  • Like 1

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

I didn't miss a day either! I'm about to get out and walk again, even though the new challenge hasn't starter yet... but the whole idea of this was to build a habit. I'm going to see it as preparation for the next challenge.

• Like 1

The Great Reading Thread of 2024

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scalyfreak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31; Ch 32; Ch 33; Ch 34; Ch 35; Ch 36; Ch 37; Ch 38; Ch 39; Ch 40; Intermission V; Ch 41; Ch 42; Ch 43; Ch 44; Ch 45; Ch 46; Ch 47; Intermission VI; Ch 48; Ch 49; Ch 50

On 12/1/2017 at 3:59 PM, Diadhuit said:

It's officially over here in my timezone. And it went so well! No missed day :)
My walking stats for November (30 days) are:
374k steps
262 km
It's impressive and the highest since I started using the app last May!
How did everyone fare?

On 12/1/2017 at 9:08 PM, scalyfreak said:

I didn't miss a day either! I'm about to get out and walk again, even though the new challenge hasn't starter yet... but the whole idea of this was to build a habit. I'm going to see it as preparation for the next challenge.

Congrats you two! :)

Sadly, I bail out on the walks as I am planning to change something career-wise and unfortunately my indecisiveness affected my decision muscle to 'wake up and walk'.

Ugh. I feel so bad but I am on my way to respawning...soon. :apologetic:

See you in the forums! ^^

Like Phoenix rising from the ashes!

I'll look for your spawn point. :)

The Great Reading Thread of 2024

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scalyfreak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31; Ch 32; Ch 33; Ch 34; Ch 35; Ch 36; Ch 37; Ch 38; Ch 39; Ch 40; Intermission V; Ch 41; Ch 42; Ch 43; Ch 44; Ch 45; Ch 46; Ch 47; Intermission VI; Ch 48; Ch 49; Ch 50

Congrats you two! [emoji4]
Sadly, I bail out on the walks as I am planning to change something career-wise and unfortunately my indecisiveness affected my decision muscle to 'wake up and walk'.
Ugh. I feel so bad but I am on my way to respawning...soon. :apologetic:

See you in the forums! ^^
I recently was in your place...
I joined the forums just after making that decision and while making it I disapperead. Take your time as these are not easy decisions and need to be aside for a while. You'll find that when you have decided, you'll be back with a lot of energy!
Good luck with your career!

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8