Motivation Level: Spite

Well, here we are.

I dropped off the forum at the start of the last challenge because I had stuff going on that was getting me stressed out and I needed to focus on those.  First it was a cancer scare.  Then a diabetes scare.  Both came up clean, I'm safe.

But of course it couldn't end there, because when the universe decides to knock me own it goes to town.  Last week my fiance decided he was going to toss away our entire relationship for a girl he met two days previously.  So naturally I jumped right off the wagon and wallowed in depression for the last four days.

But now I'm passing through the wallowing, because lucky I'm not stupid.  If he valued me so little that some blonde can turn his head that hard, he didn't deserve me in the first place.  It's time for me to focus on myself, channel the rage and grief and spite into something productive.

I've got my nice lemon-yellow Leuchtturm1917 journal arriving in the next couple of days for my bullet journal.  One day, one step at a time.  Pick up where I left off at the start of the last challenge.  I've never had a lack of stubborn, now it's all about giving the finger to everyone else.

You're a ghost driving a meat coated skeleton made from stardust.  What do you have to be afraid of?

Current Challenge - Starting Anew