• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  

You guys ever hear about the November Project? I was reading about it's history going from two college students wanting to work out in the cold and expanding to this global movement. I was interested in showing up to one of their meet-ups in my area. Has anyone gone to a November Project workout? What were your thoughts on it?

• Like 1

November Project is just the coolest group of people you'll ever find (outside of NF of course). :) They are SUPER welcoming, inspiring, and high energy people that really go out of their way to make sure everyone has a good workout. The specifics of the workouts depend on the location and day, but it's really all about the energy. You'll get a good challenge no matter how fit you are, as there are all sorts of people at all levels of fitness there all of the time. 

19 minutes ago, raptron said:

November Project is just the coolest group of people you'll ever find (outside of NF of course). :) They are SUPER welcoming, inspiring, and high energy people that really go out of their way to make sure everyone has a good workout. The specifics of the workouts depend on the location and day, but it's really all about the energy. You'll get a good challenge no matter how fit you are, as there are all sorts of people at all levels of fitness there all of the time. 

I'm surprised you still remember what NP is all about there, Lady.  With your whole "Not coming Wednesday morning any more" thing. :P

But yea, exactly what Raptron said.  Good group of people, lots of smiles and hugs and motivation in the morning workouts, a good chunk of accountability between friends, and awesome workouts.

20 minutes ago, RisenPhoenix said:

I'm surprised you still remember what NP is all about there, Lady.  With your whole "Not coming Wednesday morning any more" thing. :P

But yea, exactly what Raptron said.  Good group of people, lots of smiles and hugs and motivation in the morning workouts, a good chunk of accountability between friends, and awesome workouts.

It's not compatible with my powerlifting meet prep. :P I'll be back after Dec 2!