• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

On 17/11/2017 at 8:04 AM, Mad Hatter said:

I do find flexibility training really, really interesting as there are so many misconceptions about what it is, and in general our knowledge about it is really slim compared to strength or endurance training.

While most people think it's just this boring thing where you flop around a bit that you're supposed to do after a workout. :P 

Being flexible helps with absolutely everything in our lives, how did we ended thinking it's just something we do to stretch our muscles after a workout?

I remember when I began the FF program and after only a few days of hip work I noticed I had more range of movement at something as simple as walking. Until that moment I always thought "stretching" was equal to "relaxing".

15 hours ago, Mad Hatter said:

Woke up at 6:45 (I'm all over the place this week!) and tried to handstands

Hardcore :o

10 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

And the thought that one day when we start our own NF circus, I want to be a part of it

6 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

If NF did that I would totally run away and join the circus

And I'll be there too... in the audience... :D 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, zenLara said:

And I'll be there too... in the audience... :D 

. WolverineLara is part of the act. We will dip you in an giant tank of ice water and amaze the world at how long you can just hang out in the ice.

• Haha 1

On 18/11/2017 at 11:28 AM, zenLara said:

I remember when I began the FF program and after only a few days of hip work I noticed I had more range of movement at something as simple as walking. Until that moment I always thought "stretching" was equal to "relaxing".

I can attest to this.

Heck I don't do that much flexibility training (the most is trying to touch my toes) and after just a few weeks of bodyweight workouts  I advanced so much it freaked me out.

• Like 1