• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SeanP

Contextualizing your lifting so others know how strong you are and your value as a lifter

My buddy and I have a tool we use for explaining the volume of weight I lift to illustrate to folks less conversant in weight training exactly how much I'm lifting. 

He created this converter to assist, feel free to use this tool when explaining your efforts to others who may not be as into the gym as you are.

https://nuggetconverter.weebly.com/

Also, it sets a value to the volume.  This may help people understand how baller you are should, at any time, one offer you a challenge wherein you can win the monetary value of whatever weight of something you can lift. 

Enjoy. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SeanP said:

My buddy and I have a tool we use for explaining the volume of weight I lift to illustrate to folks less conversant in weight training exactly how much I'm lifting. 

He created this converter to assist, feel free to use this tool when explaining your efforts to others who may not be as into the gym as you are.

https://nuggetconverter.weebly.com/

Also, it sets a value to the volume.  This may help people understand how baller you are should, at any time, one offer you a challenge wherein you can win the monetary value of whatever weight of something you can lift. 

Enjoy. 

@Br0din, this could get wrapped into a mini-challenge, something like the December Santa sleigh mini.

2 minutes ago, Laghail said:

@Br0din, this could get wrapped into a mini-challenge, something like the December Santa sleigh mini.

I'm sure we can work something out that is evil... and gives you a good pump

Image result for my kind of evil funny

On ‎2017‎-‎11‎-‎15 at 2:17 PM, Br0din said:

I'm sure we can work something out that is evil... and gives you a good pump

Image result for my kind of evil funny

Gaston FTW!!!  Now we have to.