Juice Bar

Wobbegong

14 hours ago, Wobbegong said:

Welcome back @Mahalak!! How was your month off? 

It was incredible! We saw sites all around Athens, Greece and beyond, ate well, and a whole lot of walking - and best of all, time with my wife and kids all together, which happens too rarely now that they are older. I did pretty well with my goals, too. The downside is that my wife got sick halfway through the trip, and I caught it by the end of the trip - and haven't shaken it yet. But if you ever get a chance to go to Greece, do it!

• Like 4

*Member of 2018 Hogwarts House Cup Championship Team*

If you're walking down the right path and you're willing to keep walking, eventually you'll make progress. -Barack Obama

Anyone who moves on, even a little, walks like Jesus on the water. -Antonio Machado

10 hours ago, Inazea said:

I have nothing meaningful to contribute

I'm betting you have more than you know!

• Like 4

If you're walking down the right path and you're willing to keep walking, eventually you'll make progress. -Barack Obama

Anyone who moves on, even a little, walks like Jesus on the water. -Antonio Machado

On 11/16/2017 at 2:34 PM, Wobbegong said:

The challenge in this topic is: 

1. Say hi!

2. Post a gif

3. Tell us what your mundane superpower would be

1. Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! :D 

318.gif

3. My mundane superpower would be to be able to pet any cat's tummy without being attacked! :P 

• Like 6

"Your dreams don't care how you feel."

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Current Challenge!

That would be an awesome super-power!

• Like 5

Book Riot Challenge 2021

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scaly Freak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29

On 11/26/2017 at 5:43 AM, Inazea said:

Hello! I have nothing meaningful to contribute

Saying "Hello!" is meaningful enough!

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Mahalak said:

Saying "Hello!" is meaningful enough!

Thank you for the encouragement. :)

I realized I said hi and posted a gif, I didn't tell you guys about my mundane superpower though! It would be reaching the top shelf (or even the lower ones when I'm visiting family members...)

• Like 4
On 12/1/2017 at 2:00 PM, Inazea said:

Thank you for the encouragement. :)

I realized I said hi and posted a gif, I didn't tell you guys about my mundane superpower though! It would be reaching the top shelf (or even the lower ones when I'm visiting family members...)

I would love to have that superpower at work. My coworkers have a habit of putting things on the top shelf that don't even need to be on a shelf to begin with.

• Like 3

Current Challenge: Zeroh, stick to the routine!

I found clothes that fit! :triumphant:

I doubt anyone here followed my Tutorial challenge, but one of my goals in it was to purchase two work tops and one pair of work pants. I got the pants, but failed to get the tops. For reasons already beaten to death in the previous challenge thread, I HATE shopping for clothes! It seems that no matter which shop I go, I hardly ever find clothes that look like I'd be comfortable wearing them in public, and when I do see something that appeals, it never fits right. Hours of effort and disappointment for nothing.

Until now. I have obtained two really pretty green tops, that can be worn separately or together, and a simple dressy black top with short sleeves, that also will go well with one of the green ones.

Delayed victory over one of Procrastination's greatest challenges. :)

• Like 6

Book Riot Challenge 2021

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scaly Freak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29