Still Running Around DeathKnell

Hi all, 

Nyx here. I started the challenge in July, but managed to fall off the wagon fairly quickly. I had all these excuses and didn't actually get anything accomplished. I have been completely sober for a week as of today, which is way more than I accomplished last time. So going from there, 1200-1500 calories a day, and walking/NF body weight 3x per week. When I drink, (because I know myself and completely sobriety is not for me) only 2-3 drinks of spirits. No calorie bombs - which I don't tend to like anyway. 

Posting here to keep myself on track and accountable. I reset all of my Quests and actually am going to take before shots this time. I'm done with this. Onward to Brill. 

**I realize that I've posted in the first timers forum before. Let me know if I should move it somewhere else.

• Like 1

Lvl 0 Warrior/Ranger/Mage 
STATS - TBD

Intro Challenge

Character Sheet

MyFitnessPal

Hi Nyxkyria! do you want to challenge, or do you want to do a battle log for regular tracking purposes without the hustle of the 4 week goal period? 

If you  want to challenge, the new forums have opened up and you have great timing, because they are kicking off officially next week. 

https://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/forum/729-level-1-first-time-challengers/

2014! #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 2015! #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | 2016! #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | 2017! #24 | #25 | #26 | #27 | #28 | #29 | #30 | #31 | #32 | #33 | 2018! #34 | #35 | #36 | #37v1 | #37v2 | 2019! #38 | #39 | #40reference materials | academy battle log

mermaid ninja assassin. on a motorcycle. with swords. and knitting needles. and kittens.