Grandkai's doing Assassin Stuff (part 2/2)

Grandkai_NL

20 hours ago, raptron said:

Sounds like things are going well! How are the head and handstands feeling?

Tough but manageable. With the headstand i feel a lot of pressure on my neck now that i'm doing it with my legs straight.

• Like 1

Week 2, Day 3 till Day 5

Afternoon shifts aren't good for me, for some reason i sleep a lot more than normal. Other shifts i can get out off bed no problem, but this is a shift i still haven't conquered.

Quest 1: Increase Agility

Start Bodyweight Workout:  /// - /// - /// - /// - ///

Handstand Training: /////// - ///////- ///////- ///////- ///////

Quest 2: Increase Stamina

Ran Outside 5-10km:  /// - /// - /// - /// - ///

Quest 3: Improve Body

No ordering food: /////// - ///////- ///////- ///////- ///////

Multivitamin, Omega 3 & Apple with breakfast: /////// - ///////- ///////- ///////- ///////

2 Liters of water everyday: /////// - ///////- ///////- ///////- ///////

Quest 4: Relaxation

100% Rayman Origins on Xbox: 47% of all achievements.

Read 30 minutes after waking up and 30 minutes before going to bed: /////// - ///////- ///////- ///////- ///////

• Like 1

Week 2, Day 6 & Day 7

Easy weekend, it started snowing on Saturday and continued on Sunday. We got a code yellow on sunday, but i thought it wasn't that bad. 

Start Bodyweight Workout:  /// - /// - /// - /// - ///

Ran Outside 5-10km:  /// - /// - /// - /// - ///

Multivitamin, Omega 3 & Apple with breakfast: /////// - ///////- ///////- ///////- ///////

100% Rayman Origins on Xbox: 83% of all achievements.

Read 30 minutes after waking up and 30 minutes before going to bed: /////// - ///////- ///////- ///////- ///////

Week 2 Review

The week could have gone better. I had a bad tendency to sleep longer with my afternoon shifts and i still haven't defeated it. But besides that i did atleast something.

Goals wise everything is going oke, got my strength back with Bodyweight exercises to do Pistol Squats again and i still have a decent speed with running.

Everything from "Quest 3: Improve Body" is going great.

As for my relaxation quest: i had a little gaming burn-out over the weekend, tried to play a few games but i just stopped after 10 minutes. So i'm going to take it easy with gaming for a while or just play Minecraft (it helps me to relax)

84125585.gif

So week 2 was a bit of a downer, but still had something. Here's hoping Week 3 gets a lot better

• Like 1

Week 3, Day 1 & Day 2

Start Bodyweight Workout:  /// - /// - /// - /// - ///

Ran Outside 5-10km:  /// - /// - /// - /// - ///

Just a little idea for 2018

Thinking of going powerlifting/bodyweight for a whole year in 2018. Only bodyweight exercises are starting to feel boring to me. Maybe because i'm working out in a extra room in my apartment and then i feel like stopping faster. 
In May i got a new gym membership and haven't really used it a lot. So this would also be a good way to use it more. 

Already have a idea for the program, not something i put on paper myself but a old one i used to do. Wendler 531 with Bodyweight Exercises. Its going to get tough the first few weeks since i haven't done Barbell Squats, Deadlifts, Bench Press & Military Press for well over 1,5 years. But this combined with BW exercises will make me stronger and thats going to be one of my main Fitness Goals of 2018.

Still a lot to figure out and write down like goals but it will come.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Grandkai_NL said:

Just a little idea for 2018

Thinking of going powerlifting/bodyweight for a whole year in 2018. Only bodyweight exercises are starting to feel boring to me. Maybe because i'm working out in a extra room in my apartment and then i feel like stopping faster. 
In May i got a new gym membership and haven't really used it a lot. So this would also be a good way to use it more. 

Already have a idea for the program, not something i put on paper myself but a old one i used to do. Wendler 531 with Bodyweight Exercises. Its going to get tough the first few weeks since i haven't done Barbell Squats, Deadlifts, Bench Press & Military Press for well over 1,5 years. But this combined with BW exercises will make me stronger and thats going to be one of my main Fitness Goals of 2018.

I ran 5/3/1 with bodyweight accessories for a while. It's a solid program. :)

Raptron, alot assassin

666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

11 hours ago, Grandkai_NL said:

Only bodyweight exercises are starting to feel boring to me.

I have added in some weight work into my routine as well (skwahts & deadlifts)

HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread    Bodyweight Exercise Library

The Arruvia Conspiracy Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 567, 89, 10 

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26Nerevarine [Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

12 hours ago, Akura said:

Will be interesting!

Will be new and refreshing :D 

4 hours ago, raptron said:

I ran 5/3/1 with bodyweight accessories for a while. It's a solid program. :)

Indeed. I used it for a long time when i did weight training and it helped me get to a 200kg deadlift :D  so i'm excited to use it again. 

3 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

I have added in some weight work into my routine as well (skwahts & deadlifts)

My favorite weight exercises. My all-time favorite is deadlifts, since you can't "cheat" it. You just pick it up off the floor.

• Like 1

Week 3, Day 3 & day 4

A lot of rain today so no running, it was going too hard.

Start Bodyweight Workout:  /// - /// - /// - /// - ///

Handstand Training: /////// - ///////- ///////- ///////- ///////

Ran Outside 5-10km:  /// - /// - /// - /// - ///

No ordering food: /////// - ///////- ///////- ///////- ///////

Multivitamin, Omega 3 & Apple with breakfast: /////// - ///////- ///////- ///////- ///////

2 Liters of water everyday: /////// - ///////- ///////- ///////- ///////

Read 30 minutes after waking up and 30 minutes before going to bed: /////// - ///////- ///////- ///////- ///////

How's the handstand work going?

• Like 1

Raptron, alot assassin

666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

17 hours ago, raptron said:

How's the handstand work going?

Handstand are going oke, this week sadly because of shift change & overtime i had no time/motivation to go for my handstand training.

But i still can hold a free-standing headstand for 5-10 seconds. And roughly 45-50 seconds wall-stand. 

• Like 2
On 12/16/2017 at 3:49 AM, Grandkai_NL said:

Handstand are going oke, this week sadly because of shift change & overtime i had no time/motivation to go for my handstand training.

But i still can hold a free-standing headstand for 5-10 seconds. And roughly 45-50 seconds wall-stand. 

Nice!

Raptron, alot assassin

Challenge End Review

So its the end of the challenge. The last week i posted nothing, because nothing happend :( not sure the reason for it, maybe the weather or my shift or because i'm lazy since its the end of the year. Anyway lets take a look at how i did with my goals:

Start Bodyweight Workout:  /// - /// - /// - /// - ///

Despite the last week i did some workouts, but i noticed that doing the Start Bodyweight Routine has become boring for me. The exercises and the progress are good but it has become boring to me since i'm doing it roughly 6 months now. Next challenge i need to change things up.

Handstand Training: /////// - ///////- ///////- ///////- ///////

Made some pretty good progress with this, i did free standing headstands with my legs straight and could almost hold wall-stands for a minute. This is something i enjoy and am going to continue with upcoming challenges.

Ran Outside 5-10km:  /// - /// - /// - /// - ///

Kept a pretty good pace. Going to do 1 or 2 more runs before my 10K race on the 31st. Hopefully it's dry that day. Am going to keep up my running in upcoming challenges.

No ordering food: /////// - ///////- ///////- ///////- ///////

Multivitamin, Omega 3 & Apple with breakfast: /////// - ///////- ///////- ///////- ///////

2 Liters of water everyday: /////// - ///////- ///////- ///////- ///////

Don't need to talk about each one, this went awesome. Need to up the challenge for nutrition in upcoming challenges.

Read 30 minutes after waking up and 30 minutes before going to bed: /////// - ///////- ///////- ///////- ///////

Reading going great, gaming not so great. Didn't finish Rayman Origins, am pretty far on just the story but i'm really bored with the game so i'm putting it back on the shelve and trying it again in later challenge.

Overall this challenge went oke, not great.  Would give it a 7,5/10

• Like 1