Computer room

Y

Basement

N

Fly like Cal

Walk 10500 steps

Y

UPdate from yesterday. Doing this fast.

Be Positive. Wobbegong telling me to be nice to Bean.
Spend time with Agents - cuddles with Youngest Agent after school

• Like 5

Current Challenge ---> Bean Si Vs Chaos No energy for a title

You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream - C.S. Lewis

Ok so your list is 36 things long, OMG! :blink:  Maybe you could do a thing where you pick 1-2 things a day to do? So you only look at 1-2things a day (because 36 is mind blowing)? If you do more, you get some kind of reward/loot? (because those are always fun)... Or maybe I'm just lazy and the long list scares me :D 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Bean Sidhe said:

Goal

Description

11/21/2017

Plan like Flynn

Plan

y

Strong Like Eve

Leg lifts

sit ups

Push ups

Reverse sit ups

Flexible like Ezekiel

Wrist Extension Stretch

Y

Upward dog/Child pose

Y

Butterfly

Y

Ballet/toe Touch

Y

Focus on Family like Stone

Spend time with Agents

Y

Be Postive like Cassandra

One good thing

Y

Lady of the Lake

120 oz water

Y

Keep thing Tidy Like Jenkins

Pennisula/Island

Y

Table

Y

Desk

Y

Bathroom up

Y

Be Organized like the Library

Bedroom

Y

Computer room

Y

Basement

N

Fly like Cal

Walk 10500 steps

Y

UPdate from yesterday. Doing this fast.

Be Positive. Wobbegong telling me to be nice to Bean.
Spend time with Agents - cuddles with Youngest Agent after school

Ooh, I love this! Also thanks for telling us about The Library TV thing, I'd never heard about it but it sounds great. 

• Like 3
10 hours ago, fleaball said:

I want this to be the only line in my obituary.

I think everyone wants someone to say that about them in the end.

9 hours ago, Wobbegong said:

Anyone reading it who didn't get the opportunity to know you would be both very confused and very bummed about missing out. 

Everyone should get the chance to meet someone who makes them feel like they can kick a hole in the universe, after all. 

And Wobbegong is right. That would make it the most awesome response to an obit. And I glad to know a Flea that has this magical power.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Taoin Sisu said:

Ok so your list is 36 things long, OMG! :blink:  Maybe you could do a thing where you pick 1-2 things a day to do? So you only look at 1-2things a day (because 36 is mind blowing)? If you do more, you get some kind of reward/loot? (because those are always fun)... Or maybe I'm just lazy and the long list scares me :D 

So that's the 36 you know about. Around here, that is kinda normal (sadly) especially around the holidays. I am a bit behind this year. I actually have more that popped up, but those are the priority ones.

Some things are done in like 5 minutes and I am just procrastinating (signature, dentist appt, move pots).

Some have been done and I need to update (but I try to update this about once a week or so, since otherwise, I am distracted from the other daily things that need done. (Update journal, set up challenge)

Some I have control over time and place (proper list of doom, schoolwork, Christmas list clean up)

Some I don't have control over and I need to wait (School helping, new girl scout thing that appeared on calendar for Friday, work ect).

Some take time and funds (Christmas shopping has to be done in batches as funds are needed, Decorating, we put like 5-10 ornaments on he tree a day so we can do other stuff). 

Some is stuff I need to remind others to take care of (roof, scheduling Hubby's family, print the invites and cards).

And that doesn't take into account stuff I do here, between getting kids to and from activites 4 nights a week (sometimes 3 activities a night) or the bullet journal where you see the ones I am introducing for the most part. That can have other things I track that i am working on, like planks, knee sits, brush teeth, fold laundry, ect. Then there is school work and what not.

So yeah, I work on it as I can. I just realized I don't have wrap gifts on there, or take Agents to get each other gifts. Probably 95% of that will get done. Some may not, but that is the low hanging fruit I can usually pass off to others.

Trust me, the more you follow, the more I am not as amazing as everyone makes me out to be. I am just trying to get by most days.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Taoin Sisu said:

Ooh, I love this! Also thanks for telling us about The Library TV thing, I'd never heard about it but it sounds great. 

Not a problem. I find it easier to keep track here with something. I use to do a list, but it was annoying to update. I need to put point totals on there and things, but that was my lazy one to get it up so I could get my Nerd Fitness box checked in my journal.

The librarians is a great show that almost no one really knows about. Its kinda campy but also kinda serious. But it is usually a good laugh.

• Like 4

So I just realized my chart from yesterday was missing a row. oops. I did get my walk in Tuesday.

Wednesday was good and bad. Good was I was teh crazy lady that went for a 2.5 mile walk in 28 degree weather, and then did a ton of homework all day.

The bad was I did so much homework, I actually hurt my hand and couldn't eat dinner. I iced it and eventually ate, but OMG... I hate carpal tunnel.

Be Positive was watching Youngest Agent get so excited about helping her grandmother make thanksgiving dinner and clean.

Focus on Family was being squished awake by Youngest Agent.

Goal

Description

11/21/2017

Plan like Flynn

Plan

y

Strong Like Eve

Leg lifts

sit ups

Push ups

Reverse sit ups

Flexible like Ezekiel

Wrist Extension Stretch

Y

Upward dog/Child pose

Y

Butterfly

Y

Ballet/toe Touch

Y

Spend time with Agents

Y

One good thing

Y

Lady of the Lake

120 oz water

Y

Pennisula/Island

Y

Table

Y

Desk

Y

Bathroom up

Y

Bedroom

Y

Computer room

Y

Basement

N

Fly like Cal

Walk 10500 steps

Y

Walk 15 minutes a day

Y

Not going to lie, I am not going to focus too much on goal today because not going to be home much, and No control where I am going. Besides, I may come home grumpy after holiday because yeah...

• Like 5

So yeah, good holiday for the most part. Only a few reminders that I should be perfect but I am not. and if I would learn the word no, but not to me.. At least the day went without a big incident.

I hope everyone has a good thanksgiving. I really do.  Hopefully there is not too much drama in someones house.

• Like 6

So yesterday was a planned non-challenge day due to holiday.

I am calling today a non-challenge day since I woke up with a migraine. Not one of my "okay, this totally sucks, but power through anyway" migraines, but my "I want my head cut open and my brain removed because I am crying from pain and sleeping hurts" migraines. I did go back to bed, and once I woke up again, I am functioning as long as nothing is too loud and I don't look outside (The sun is evil). Oh and I have a girl scout thing today where we are going shopping. I already found a driver that isn't me, but yikes.

so there will be no working out or walking. (its after one and I am at 811 steps). Goal for today, not die.

• Like 3

Liking because of the plan for dealing with it, not because of the migrane. Hope you feel better soon! <3

• Like 4

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Profile photo is ancient but I'm too lazy to change it. 

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

11 hours ago, Bean Sidhe said:

So yesterday was a planned non-challenge day due to holiday.

I am calling today a non-challenge day since I woke up with a migraine. Not one of my "okay, this totally sucks, but power through anyway" migraines, but my "I want my head cut open and my brain removed because I am crying from pain and sleeping hurts" migraines. I did go back to bed, and once I woke up again, I am functioning as long as nothing is too loud and I don't look outside (The sun is evil). Oh and I have a girl scout thing today where we are going shopping. I already found a driver that isn't me, but yikes.

so there will be no working out or walking. (its after one and I am at 811 steps). Goal for today, not die.

Migraines are evil, hubby gets them. Good thing to focus on survival. Definitely no dying allowed if at all possible (my autocorrect said possums instead of possible - one day I'll just post without correcting my auto correct as an experiment and peeps will be scratching their heads). 

Hope you feel better soon. :blink:

• Like 2
On 11/24/2017 at 1:28 PM, fleaball said:

Liking because of the plan for dealing with it, not because of the migrane. Hope you feel better soon! <3

Thanks, I am mostly better today. Still have a nasty headache, but I am functional. Which means, back to getting stuff done.

12 hours ago, Taoin Sisu said:

Migraines are evil, hubby gets them. Good thing to focus on survival. Definitely no dying allowed if at all possible (my autocorrect said possums instead of possible - one day I'll just post without correcting my auto correct as an experiment and peeps will be scratching their heads). 

Hope you feel better soon. :blink:

These things are evil, and while I can generally take some stuff, power through and be fine, that was not yesterday. I was more worried about killing someone since I had 0 patience. But everyone lived, so thats a plus. I love the autocorrect fails. Those are always entertaining.

Thanks, I am back to about 1/2 normal, so thats a plus.

• Like 4

So yesterday was the first day I didn't get everything. I should have. i have no excuses, but some just didn't happen.

We were running errands and my fit bit said I got my 15 minutes of walking, but it wasn't a walk, so I didn't count it. My steps were bad, and I forgot my water (it was all tea yesterday). So there were some downsides. My headache is better still, but not perfect (sunlight is still an issue) but I was able to function. I need to stay on my stuff, so time to keep rolling. I also got all my other days tallied, so I have a point total to work off of. 

We also got the tree up (no decorations or lights till Agent Black is done investigating). I have the Christmas countdown up and figured out for the Agents, Youngest's agents birthday invites are created, but not finished until we schedule it firmly. We did get the chosen family thing scheduled and went over Christmas in general, and we are better than we thought we were with presents. I am starting to feel like I am making progress on that part B list I have.Even if I have been adding to it.

Good thing for the day: Date night with Hubby to see Thor Ragnarok

Family time with Kiddos : Letting Youngest Agent run the "planning" meeting for the day.

Goal

Description

11/25/2017

Plan like Flynn

Plan

y

Strong Like Eve

Leg lifts

sit ups

Push ups

Reverse sit ups

Flexible like Ezekiel

Wrist Extension Stretch

y

Upward dog/Child pose

y

Butterfly

y

Ballet/toe Touch

Y

Spend time with Agents

y

One good thing

y

Lady of the Lake

120 oz water

n

Pennisula/Island

y

Table

y

Desk

y

Bathroom up

n

Bedroom

n

Computer room

y

Basement

n

Fly like Cal

Walk 10500 steps

n

Walk 15 minutes a day

n

Total points for day 6.75/10

Total points for entire challenge 26.75/30

Time to make today go well too.  Starting to think that I need to find another way to tally points in the spreadsheet or something... will have to play with it when I have time.

• Like 6

So yesterday was okay. We got more stuff crossed off the list, but forgot some other things. I had some cuddle time with Hubby watching TV in the evening. I got some work done on the big project, so progress. I kinda feel like I should of made more progress, but I was more than a tad stumped about getting the project started. I really do need to work on how I do on weekends, but that is later.

Oh and outside decorations are done. so that is a plus.  Hoping to finally get christmas list cleaned up today since I am tired of everyone asking for it. (seriously, 3 emails in 2 days is annoying)

Be positive moment was the cuddles on the couch, or that we can fix Eldests favorite decoration once the part arrives.

Goal

Description

11/26/2017

Plan like Flynn

Plan

Y

Strong Like Eve

Leg lifts

sit ups

Push ups

Reverse sit ups

Flexible like Ezekiel

Wrist Extension Stretch

Y

Upward dog/Child pose

Y

Butterfly

Y

Ballet/toe Touch

y

Spend time with Agents

y

One good thing

y

Lady of the Lake

120 oz water

y

Pennisula/Island

y

Table

y

Desk

y

Bathroom up

y

Bedroom

Y

Computer room

y

Basement

n

Fly like Cal

Walk 10500 steps

n

Walk 15 minutes a day

n

Total points for day 8/10

Total points for entire challenge 34.75/40

• Like 2

I woke up in a weird state. Agent Feline didn't sound right and since hes 13 and has the nasal issue, I got worried. Hes fine now, but I panicked. I actually pulled Youngest Agent out of her bed to cuddle until we had to get moving. Helped some, but I am still worried. I really don't want to lose him too.

Sorry you woke up to kitty stress!  And that I have missed all of zero week.  I'm glad Agent Feline is sounding ok now...it's hard not to fall into mental catastrophizing, but remember there is no point in worrying about things that haven't happened yet and that you can't control (I tell myself this about 85 times daily).

I like your spreadsheet and am super impressed by your efforts this fay, while under the looming holiday crush no less.

Rock on my friend! :)

• Like 2

I love the list

it seems to be going well.  do you have secret agent cats?

sammyfbibadge.jpg

I've pretty well stocked up with cats too.  they come to us- the newest boy cat is trying desperately to get in our house.

he's settled into our enclosed back porch and snagged a good bit of our heart.  but does he really want to be an indoor kitty?

idk.  kind of hard to say.  he's wandered onto our kitchen a few times.

he wouldnt' be the first cat to Adopt us.  (most of our cats do that).  but I'm not entirely sure he could give up on being outside.

anyways; curious who's who kitty wise in your house.

• Like 2

https://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/116426-im-awake/

the "NEW" normal is good with me! as Life was Never really Normal anyways....

8 hours ago, TGP said:

I love the list

Thanks, it helps remind me I have more going on than just getting to where I want to be. I have to consider both factors before doing too much.

8 hours ago, TGP said:

it seems to be going well.  do you have secret agent cats?

Nope, no secret agents here. I consider everyone I live with (besides Hubby most day) to be Agents of Chaos (named by someone who isn't here anymore). They all find ways to confuse me (either intentionally or unintentionally) or to pull me off the path. So they are all Agents of Chaos. This includes furry roomates as well.

8 hours ago, TGP said:

I've pretty well stocked up with cats too.  they come to us- the newest boy cat is trying desperately to get in our house.

he's settled into our enclosed back porch and snagged a good bit of our heart.  but does he really want to be an indoor kitty?

idk.  kind of hard to say.  he's wandered onto our kitchen a few times.

he wouldnt' be the first cat to Adopt us.  (most of our cats do that).  but I'm not entirely sure he could give up on being outside.

I kinda wish one would just make friends with us. But sadly, there are not many strays that don't have homes. the only one I have seen does not like our house since Agent K9 is loud.

8 hours ago, TGP said:

anyways; curious who's who kitty wise in your house.

Agents of Chaos (in no real order)

Eldest Agent (high school human, okay that hurt to type, )
Youngest Agent (Elementry school Human)

Agent Feline (13 yo old Male cat with some sinus issues)

Agent Black (6 mo kitten that is all black and well, his other name is parkour kitty)

Agent K9 (2 yo dog who has more energy than sense),

• Like 3

9 hours ago, RevQu said:

Sorry you woke up to kitty stress!  And that I have missed all of zero week.  I'm glad Agent Feline is sounding ok now...it's hard not to fall into mental catastrophizing, but remember there is no point in worrying about things that haven't happened yet and that you can't control (I tell myself this about 85 times daily).

I know I shouldn't worry about it. and if I really was concerned, I could just go get the XRay which would say "tumor or no" but I fear that would put a clock over his head. And really, I am okay with him sneezing and what not, but this was just a new noise and it confused me. Plus after losing Agent Kitty over the summer, I am touchy about it.

9 hours ago, RevQu said:

I like your spreadsheet and am super impressed by your efforts this fay, while under the looming holiday crush no less.

Thanks, I am hoping it helps some. Right now I am just trying to keep rolling forward. But I need to get some stuff done, and the holidays are not going to wait for me to get around to them (sadly).

9 hours ago, RevQu said:

Rock on my friend! :)

Thank you, you too. Going to come follow you in a second

• Like 4

What a crazy zero week... So sorry you had the migraine attack, glad you're feeling better.

I think you maybe forgot your agent husband on the list above. I can't remember what you call him either.

Sounds like you've made sure much others on Christmas and other things, you're going to Rock this!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• Like 3

J3NN

Current Challenge || Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

10 hours ago, J3NN said:

What a crazy zero week... So sorry you had the migraine attack, glad you're feeling better.

Thanks. It wasn't my best week, but all in all, I kinda feel like I did okay. Now ask me again tomorrow and we will see. The migraine was bad. It had started to go away, then yesterday it was trying to flare back up. Ugh.

10 hours ago, J3NN said:

I think you maybe forgot your agent husband on the list above. I can't remember what you call him either.

Technically, Hubby isn't an Agent. He is generally the one non-agent since he is forever trying to help me deal with the chaos and keep things running. So he won't be on a list of Agents. If he does bring Chaos with him, he generally feels bad about it and tries to help with whatever he can.

10 hours ago, J3NN said:

Sounds like you've made sure much others on Christmas and other things, you're going to Rock this!

I try to make sure the holidays are happy for those around me. However, with a birthday in there for Youngest Agent, I tend to do the "Oh, I can take that on too" And then chaos happens because I decided to do all the things. I am trying to keep thing simpler this year, but we will see. Especially since it all depends on how the rest of the semester goes.

• Like 1

So yesterday was really long. And Blarg (the troll in my head of why bother)  popped up about 8:30 last night asking why I did so much, when there were no results. The Agents are just stashing things again in the room we took a week to clean out over the summer instead of dealing with them, Eldest agent told me he didn't see any of the work I have been doing for the last 2-3 years in decluttering and that all the exercise wasn't doing anything except apparently pulling a muscle in my abs last night doing sit ups.  I turned into a mess of "why and who cares." Hubby did his best to pull me out, but in the end, he was the jerk I needed and made me do all my exercises and chores. There will be a long discussion with the Agents tonight and I am somewhat okay today.

Can someone just Magic the house clean or the troll to shut up. Oh wait... The library is reminding me.

f4b726f735ddc62ac426f78c02ed21e2--series

Until just now. I heard Youngest's friend just say "Why is there so much cat hair in your baby cradle and carrier?" Uh, we have cats. Youngest doesn't play with it much and I suck at dusting and sweeping (So when you all say "you do it all" no, I don't there is dog fur and cat fur lining my hallway in big enough clumps that you can't see the floor. But it doesn't help the whole "why bother"  Youngest's friend started cleaning out the toys until I made the comment maybe the kid who is allergic to cats shouldn't be doing it. Then Youngest took over. Then I went looking for plastic container for lunches.. yeah, I wish I didn't open that cabinet (Eldest Agent puts dishes away, he tends to consider it okay if the door closes)

Still kinda wish I could find magic to help, but I still have to do it myself. But right now, a house elf, a brownie, or magic would be nice to help deal with some stuff. Ugh.

Anyway, back to yesterday. The big news, I finally got the Christmas list cleaned up and mailed out. Its is DONE. I still have to manage stuff, but at least I got it done and off my list. That is also my good thing, a huge thing got knocked off the list.

Goal

Description

11/27/2017

Plan like Flynn

Plan

Y

Strong Like Eve

Leg lifts

sit ups

Push ups

Reverse sit ups

Flexible like Ezekiel

Wrist Extension Stretch

Y

Upward dog/Child pose

y

Butterfly

Y

Ballet/toe Touch

y

Spend time with Agents

Y

One good thing

Y

Lady of the Lake

120 oz water

y

Pennisula/Island

Y

Table

Y

Desk

Y

Bathroom up

y

Bedroom

y

Computer room

Y

Basement

Y

Fly like Cal

Walk 10500 steps

y

Walk 15 minutes a day

Y

Total points for day 10/10

Total points for entire challenge 44.75/50

Family time was when I woke up all nuts from Agent Feline. I woke Youngest Agent to come snuggle.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Bean Sidhe said:

I heard Youngest's friend just say "Why is there so much cat hair in your baby cradle and carrier?" Uh, we have cats. Youngest doesn't play with it much and I suck at dusting and sweeping (So when you all say "you do it all" no, I don't there is dog fur and cat fur lining my hallway in big enough clumps that you can't see the floor. But it doesn't help the whole "why bother"

Dog hair tumbleweeds are my life. I swear to goodness, I can sweep my entire downstairs and the next day I find like 7 more. It is a never ending battle! 

So I've got nothing to say but solidarity! 

• Like 4
On 11/23/2017 at 8:02 AM, Bean Sidhe said:

Trust me, the more you follow, the more I am not as amazing as everyone makes me out to be. I am just trying to get by most days.

Given all the things you've got going, and the stuff that life seems to enjoy throwing, I'd say....yes...amazing.

Also, good to see where you landed. Haven't seen your posts in awhile as I dove into the lvl 1 challenges and have spent mucho time in warriors section...lots of stuff 

You ARE amazing. I know I struggled with believing that about myself (and still struggle). It is a constant challenge to remind myself that I AM amazing, I am good enough, I AM fighting the good fight. And that freaking rocks. To go all Carl Sagan...tumblr_ltqwu3ZarN1qe9qi2o1_500.jpg?resiz

Or as a pastor at a local church used to say, "God [or whatever you want to call him/her/it/Allah/Grandmother/Spirit/RandomChance], didn't think the world would be perfect without you in it, just as you are." Still gets me every time I think I'm failing flat on my face. In the past, and still some now, whenever someone would give me a compliment I'd immediately discount it. Which was me essentially telling them they were wrong in their opinion, when in reality, I just didn't (and still sometimes don't) believe it or see it myself. 

Now, I'm not saying I want to go around touting how awesome I am, the point is, I'm fighting the fight, you are definitely fighting the fight...and THAT IS AWESOME.

Following and rooting you on. Keep up the awesome work!

• Like 4

Fitbit username: farflight   (would love to have more people on there)

Getting life in order is a challenge worth doing.

Happiness is the journey, not the destination (took me forever to learn that)

5 hours ago, Sylvaa said:

Dog hair tumbleweeds are my life. I swear to goodness, I can sweep my entire downstairs and the next day I find like 7 more. It is a never ending battle!

So do you have a golden retriever or a labrador? :P

My black lab sheds once a year, for 365 days straight.

• Like 5

Book Riot Challenge 2021

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scaly Freak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29