Bean Sidhe Vs Chaos: Entering the Library

Bean Sidhe

7 hours ago, Diadhuit said:

I look up at you, hoping that one day I can have a family without sacrificing a job I love and can't really even have a relation because I prioritise work (saying: it's the love of my life).

That's the right way to do things though. Find something you love doing and make that your job. The find a partner that can fit into your life the way you want your life to be. (Assuming that is what you want. If not, do what you want instead.)

• Like 2

Book Riot Challenge 2021

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scaly Freak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30

That's the right way to do things though. Find something you love doing and make that your job. The find a partner that can fit into your life the way you want your life to be. (Assuming that is what you want. If not, do what you want instead.)
I agree, but that doesn't make the wait easier. Especially when you yourself are a bit confused on that point :D
@Bean that is my usual frustration. At work I punch (tap) my desk every now and then, with the laugh of most of my colleagues (I am the always smiling female character there) and the frustration of my only other female colleague (who is very sensitive to screen moving) to whom I apologise continuously...
  • Like 2

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

2 hours ago, Diadhuit said:

I agree, but that doesn't make the wait easier. Especially when you yourself are a bit confused on that point :D

Yeah I can see how that second part makes it more difficult :) 

• Like 3

Book Riot Challenge 2021

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scaly Freak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30

So I had this fun "I am back" post all planned. It may still go up this afternoon.

However, I need to take Agent Feline to the vet this morning. He has been acting extra grumpy and apparently has stomach issues all yesterday. And now he won't eat. Not going to lie, I am really scared this could be getting towards the end. I am hoping they can give him something so he is comfortable through the holiday, but I just don't know. And I literally slept all of 20 minutes last night worrying about him. So after the vet, I am going to try and take a nap.   I hate to say this, but any good vibes you can spare for a way to make my kitty better, I will take them. I am not ready to give him up too. Not so close to losing Agent Kitty. Not going to lie. I am crying again.

Oh and I totally bombed the final for my class. Like best case right now is a 69% bombed since I took it after we realized what was going on with Agent Feline and yeah. But all that will go in the I am back post later.

• Sad 2

Current Challenge ---> Bean Si Vs Chaos No energy for a title

You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream - C.S. Lewis

Poor Feline! How old is he?

It is always frightening when a pet stops eating. And it's okay to cry over that. Pets are family... we are supposed to worry about our family.

Good vibes are on the way.

• Like 2

Book Riot Challenge 2021

Update on Agent Feline. Then I am going to bed and will respond when I have slept (its only 30 hours at this point).

I took him to the vet and he was fairly active. Agent Feline was running a fever and had one nostril plastered shut with snot (he has allergies or a sinus tumor, so no shock there). However, this looked more like an infection than the regular stuff.  After talking to me, the vet remembered that he had a similar incident with the slowing eating and diarrhea (not as severe) in June. We are trying the same course of treatment as we did then (B12, Steroid, antibiotic and something for the stool) and the vet says if he is more himself in the next day to 2 days, then he should be fine.

If that is the case, then it may be a thing that every 4-6 months, we will have to take him in and manage it.

However, if hes isn't, then it is something more serious and the only way to know is expensive testing. in which case its a quality of life thing. He said he gave us at least a few days, but he can't guarantee anything longer than that since the cat is 13 almost 14.

So here is to hoping it was a bug and we make it at least through the holidays. However, I won't know anything for sure until I can get him eating something. The vet sent home some sensitive stomach cat food we will try and a probiotic to put on said food. He also said to add more water to the tuna and get that in him if need be for the next few days.

not going to lie. I am not ready to lose Agent Feline as well. He's my baby so I am just hoping this works.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Okay so here is the fun post I was hoping to make.

*reenters the main library looking very disheveled and worn out* So college is suppose to be easy is a lie. I am sorry I disappeared all, but there was an issue at Wexler college, and well...

tumblr_nxw6h53k9W1rlk5dso2_400.gif

for the record Wexler the man exploded, but that was a hundred years ago or more.

1521984506908681646.gif

Now the college he founded is just... quirky...

1521984506825521070.png

Now that the most recent elder god that was summoned has been dealt with (his name is Data Structures and Abstractions), I have returned and am read to get back to learning how to maintain and do what I need to.

Some things were handled in that like  week +  of wrangling, but almost all my goals went poof. I was literally wake up, code, get kids to school, go to work, collect kids, code for another like 10+ hours. There was no self care, just  focus on what needed to be done. But now its over, and I can move on.

I can get back to dealing with focusing on me and the list of doom. Focusing on the holiday and hope that my project is enough to keep my A (I bombed the final due to teh Agent Feline issue. WHO ATE just now... so yay. not much, but more than he had been).

So tomorrow (I am on like maybe 2.5 hours of sleep in 38 hours, so today is going poof) I will be getting back on track. I have even started recleaning things that had fallen to the wayside while I was engaged elsewhere. I still have a million things to do, and I still need a ton of energy. But step one is sleeping and not worrying I will find a very sick (if not worse) Agent Feline in the morning.

As far as the conversation that was, about me and my issues. I am going to be honest. A) I am feeling rather exposed, and that is the first way to get me to shut down. I know I have issues, I know I have things that are damaged and the raw deals I got as a kid, well, they are still there. But I will only be able to deal with them when I am ready to deal with them. I know myself well enough that if I feel backed into a corner, I will shut down and ignore them. You are all seeing the more aware Bean. not the one who would of argued that she had issues at all a few years ago.  and B.) Yes, I am stuck focusing on who I was a bit over a year ago, because in a way, I still grieve her.  I was so close to getting to where I wanted to be, I felt good, I felt energetic and strong, and like many things in the past 2 years, something outside my control came and took it all away. I am getting closer to getting her back, but I miss being able to run on the treadmill for 10-15 minutes or do 100 sit ups or more. I miss those things because they made me happier with who I am. I will get back there, but it seems slower this time. And its not like when I was in college the first time and its a decade old, this is still fresh in many ways.

So that is what I will say on that. Anything else I am going to go answer now, and I need to update the part 2 list because well, it may make me feel less behind. Losing a week did not help the stress level around here. So time to move forward.

• Like 3

On 12/4/2017 at 7:27 PM, scalyfreak said:

Take your time. We're not going anywhere. :) 

Thanks, I hated walking away, but I was literally doing nothing but homework for a week there. and it SUCKED. that project was bigger than I thought, and with code, you can spend 10 hours on a section and it gets worse instead of better.  Now A small break from the school thing to focus on other things.

On 12/5/2017 at 8:48 AM, farflight said:

tumblr_m45bpo9rMN1r1bpyn.gif?w=240

Take care of what you need to. We'll be here, sending up prayers

Thanks, taken care of now, just man, I needed more hours in the day and more knowledge. Part was we had to make something work with almost no idea how it works in the first place.

On 12/6/2017 at 10:29 PM, J3NN said:

Hi lady,

I surfaced and made my own update and decided to check in on everyone. Hope your doing well!

12a7f24164e16eee422f76cb556db0d87cda652e

Hey, I was kinda keeping up at work (where I can read but not respond) but I will be doing more of that in the next few days as I fall back into routine.  I am betterish now so that is what is important

On 12/7/2017 at 1:48 AM, Diadhuit said:

Hi Bean, just catched up with a bit of posts.
Look at how much you are doing! You have a family, a job, you study! You are living at least three lives at the same time, you are amazing!
And if someone says otherwise, screw them, they are jealous.
I look up at you, hoping that one day I can have a family without sacrificing a job I love and can't really even have a relation because I prioritise work (saying: it's the love of my life).
You are so good at juggle it all, there are no other words than superhero!
We'll be here when you have a little time :)

Oh @Diadhuit

this is the sweetest thing ever. Thank you. I would not say I am good at juggling it, I just make it look that way. But I am doing alot and sometimes, it takes a toll, just like having to put everything on hold for Agent Feline took a toll on my final and now all I can do is hope for an A. (Honor student kid needs an A for her own crazy mind). I am doing what I can, but the number of days I drop things, or over the last week, I was able to look at Hubby and say "I am in a loop, I need you to drive" and he would tell me what needed done and I did that. If something tried to interrupt, I would write it down or tell him and let him deal with it.

The thing here is, I don't really like my job. Its a job, its fun sometimes, but I go to school not because its what I want to do, but because in the end, it will be better for the family as a whole so I can help the Agents through school. I would rather be at home all the time, but the money from a full time gig in a new career will be used here, which is always my first priority. My first priority will always be the family and how I can help/care for them. had I stayed in my original school trek (Pre med) I couldn't say that, but my mindset changed when I met Hubby and had a kid. What you want only you can decide and its all about finding someone who fits into what you want, not the other way around.

Either way, I can juggle sometimes, but sometimes, I fall flat. This was a fall flat period, but time to stand up, dust off, remember to drink my water and walk. The rest will come. So I am back.

• Like 6

On 12/9/2017 at 10:13 AM, Diadhuit said:

@Bean that is my usual frustration. At work I punch (tap) my desk every now and then, with the laugh of most of my colleagues (I am the always smiling female character there) and the frustration of my only other female colleague (who is very sensitive to screen moving) to whom I apologise continuously...

No, I am not going to lie here. There were tears of I am dumb and why won't this work. There were threats of throwing the PC out the window and punching the screen. This project was much bigger than I expected and it sucked.  Work was horrible during all this so I was at a constant boil and I had to explain tears of frustration to the Agents. it was bad. but its done, I can't retake the final, I can probably work some more on the extra credit and try there. but beyond that, I am going to hope I did enough for what I want, and if not, I need to come to terms with the fact that this one time. I may not be where I want to be.

So yeah, punching was a thing. I may need to invest in a punching bag if next semester is like this.

• Like 2

Time to check the clipping and Appointment books (This tells Librarians where they are needed, or if something needs done in oh a hundred years, they can make an appointment for the next librarian.)

2015-12-06-12.29.50.png

Part B list update. I know there is more but its a start

• Agent Feline to vet

• Nurse Agent Feline back to help (Please let this work)

• Figure out why roof is leaking

• Change signature

• Update bullet journal

• Activity for boy last night

• edit this list

• Pull Brocolli, leeks and brussel sprouts

• Set up challenge

• Help at Youngest class

• Figure out when I need to help in class

• Eldest last week of school

• Agents hair cuts

• dentist apt with favorite dentist

• Put away stuff from this semester

• Look into books next semester

• Figure out cake and things for Youngest Bday party

• Move berry pots

• Thanksgiving

• Proper list of doom

• Teacher Appreciation in Dec

• Figure out Hubby Work dinner

• Hubby work dinner?

• Agents December Calendar

• Schedule Chosen Family Christmas

• Email calendar of this month and part of next to parental unit

• Work on external family gift coordination

• schedule another family Christmas – Confirm??

• holiday shopping (Hope to be done by end of challenge)

• Icelandic Book flood for Agents

• Drop ship Holiday shopping

• Online shopping to us

• Wrap holiday presents

• Make label table for mail merge

• Mail merge Christmas labels

• Make sure have enough family labels

• Family letters for family far away

• Find pictures for family letters

• Print off pictures for family letters

• Youngest Winter party (help at school)

• Get stuff for winter party

• Make dentist appt  with real dentist

• Finish up work for Winter break

• email out version one of christmas lists

• clean up christmas list and email out version 2

• School

• Big project about Ants (in process)

• Extra credit in technical class

• last of regular week homework

• FINALS

• Last part of big paper in other class I exempted out of the paper. Thank goodness

• Holiday cards

• Design

• Get design approved

• print

• mail  

• Schedule Youngest Agent's birthday Party

• Plan Youngest Agents Birthday

• Invitations for Birthday party

• Design  (MOSTLY DONE)

• Print

• Mail

• Seal with sealing wax

• Decorate outside

• Roof

• yard

• Decorate inside

• Make room for tree

• Put up tree

• Put up tree with lights

• Put ornaments up

• Decorate other stuff that is not Tree

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Bean Sidhe said:

I am doing what I can, but the number of days I drop things, or over the last week, I was able to look at Hubby and say "I am in a loop, I need you to drive" and he would tell me what needed done and I did that. If something tried to interrupt, I would write it down or tell him and let him deal with it.

Life really is less difficult and painful with a reliable partner, isn't it? Congratulations on finding the right one for you.

And welcome back! :)

It is such a relief when your feline friends start acting like themselves again, isn't it? It's great news that Agent Feline is eating! Is the food sample the Hills Prescription Diet brand? We switched our younger cat to that about a month ago, after he had a couple of days of spectacularly bad stomach upset. (Basically, he threw up everything he ate, and after 36-48 hours, he completely stopped eating.) On the new food, he is doing so much better we will probably never switch him back. Hopefully you will find something similar for your Agent Feline... I would suggest trying to make the food more palatable by soaking it so it becomes soft and fragrant, but since AF is a cat, you may find yourself doing that for him for every single meal of his for the rest of his life, if you go that route....

• Like 2

Book Riot Challenge 2021

9 hours ago, scalyfreak said:

Life really is less difficult and painful with a reliable partner, isn't it? Congratulations on finding the right one for you.

Yes it is. I keep telling him I am sorry I dropped everything on him and that I should be doing more, but he is being wonderful and telling me "We knew this would happen when you went back to school, I got this. Your doing what you need to do." So I feel slightly better but I am so glad hes mine and I keep telling him thank you. (Even last night when he got home from scouts and I had been awake almost 40 hours. We were suppose to talk Christmas and things, but instead he put me to bed and then got up and finished a few things for me.

And welcome back! :)

Thanks, i Missed people here.

It is such a relief when your feline friends start acting like themselves again, isn't it? It's great news that Agent Feline is eating! Is the food sample the Hills Prescription Diet brand? We switched our younger cat to that about a month ago, after he had a couple of days of spectacularly bad stomach upset. (Basically, he threw up everything he ate, and after 36-48 hours, he completely stopped eating.) On the new food, he is doing so much better we will probably never switch him back. Hopefully you will find something similar for your Agent Feline... I would suggest trying to make the food more palatable by soaking it so it becomes soft and fragrant, but since AF is a cat, you may find yourself doing that for him for every single meal of his for the rest of his life, if you go that route....

Agent Feline got some of the ID Science diet food from the vet and that is what he ate. We aren't fan of wet food here, so I want it to be a treat for when I really need them to eat. Besides Agent Black got it at his foster all the time so if he hears a can, he comes running and start begging and begging and yelling at me until I feed him. He got a small bit of the tuna I couldn't get Agent Feline to eat. I don't really want to soak the food since Agent Eldest usually feeds them and I just see that ending up a mess in the basement. But right now, he ate something and I am hoping he will eat again. I may crate him with some food and water when I go to work, so maybe he will get hungry again there and I can see some improvement.He is acting less grumpy and not yelling at the other animals for getting within 3 feet of him. So that is a huge plus.

I just need him to be my kitty. I really want to make it through the holidays, but until he is on his regular food and I am sure hes not having the runs, I won't think we are out of the woods.

• Like 3

Hello @Bean Sidhe!

dogs-head-gif-head.gif

I really love how your list is both getting crossed off and evolving, like you are meeting goals and also continuing to grow. Hope the kitty feels less shitty (sorry, couldn't resist). I am also trying to "make it through the holidays," but it's going to be a tough one without Papaw.

Cheers. Let me know if I can help in any way.

• Like 2

Who am I? -- My NF Character

Current Challenge: WolfDreamer Embraces His Wild Poet

Past Challenges: 

Spoiler

Winter is ComingWolfen Strengthens His Heart, Body, Mind, and Spirit, Wolfen Becomes One of the PeopleWolfen Strengthens His ChakrasWolfen Welcomes Summer and Gets Primal, Soulcon and Spartan, Wolfen Develops Mental ToughnessWolfen Joins the Wander SocietySoulcon, Spartan, School, and Stranger ThingsWolfen Becomes a Warrior EliteWolfen Goes Here and There and Back AgainWolfen Becomes a Soulcon Warrior EliteWolfen Returns to His RootsWolfen Wanders in Soul, Spirit, and BodyWolfen Owns the DayWolfen Searches for His Wild Heart, Wolfen Runs for His LifeWolfen Hits the TrailsWolfen Becomes an Explorer and Joins the ResistanceWolfen Goes Back to the SourceWolfen Begins the Hero's JourneyWolfDreamer Returns to the People,  WolfDreamer Pushes BackWolfDreamer PrioritizesBurpees, Books, and BrainworkBurpees, Books, Brainwork, and BodyworkWolfDreamer Masters the Four ElementsWolfDreamer Continues to Master the Four ElementsWolfDreamer Returns to SpartaWolfDreamer Returns to Middle EarthWolfDreamer Continues His Middle Earth AdventureWolfDreamer and the FallWolfDreamer Forges His Own PathWolfDreamer Has HopeWolfDreamer Returns to Middle EarthWolfDreamer Reads Harder, Breathes Harder, and Journals More

I'd rather sing one wild song and burst my heart with it, than live a thousand years watching my digestion and being afraid of the wet.” -- Jack London

“I wanted movement and not a calm course of existence. I wanted excitement and danger and the chance to sacrifice myself for my love.” -- Leo Tolstoy

"I feel love rising in my chest again
Rising like a burning sun into the day..." -- Gungor, "Hurricane"

"...wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom." 2 Corinthians 3:17b

51 minutes ago, Wolfen said:

Hello @Bean Sidhe!

dogs-head-gif-head.gif

Puppies. So cute... and the silly one looks like he belongs here.

I really love how your list is both getting crossed off and evolving, like you are meeting goals and also continuing to grow.

I love how you worded this.  Instead of how I look at it which is more "Oh **** I forgot something else" or "Oh, I was unaware I needed to do that. Onto the list it goes". Yours seems so much more elegant and purposeful.

Hope the kitty feels less shitty (sorry, couldn't resist). I am also trying to "make it through the holidays," but it's going to be a tough one without Papaw.

Thanks I hope so too. Hes my bedtime cuddler and I just love him dearly. I know they are for a short time, but still.

I remember my first Christmas without my Grandmother, who was a rock in my life. I am not going to lie, it was hard, and harder still since my mother who Christmas is her thing just didn't care. That was a bad Christmas,  but they will get easier. Heck, its been 4 years and I still can't take her off the Christmas list.  Hopefully you can take some time and focus on those who are here and give yourself a few moments and "talk" to him or think about him. I know doing that helped me that year. I still do sometimes when I miss her.

Cheers. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Will do, let me know if you needs something too

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bean Sidhe said:

Agent Feline got some of the ID Science diet food from the vet and that is what he ate. We aren't fan of wet food here, so I want it to be a treat for when I really need them to eat.

That's the same food ours is eating. He seems to really like it.

None of our pets get wet food either, unless they are sick and need to be coaxed into eating. It's actually convenient to have that to fall back on, though thankfully it's not needed very often.

• Like 2

Book Riot Challenge 2021

Hi! I just got caught up! I'm sorry you've been having a rough time. :( I hope things start looking up from here, especially for the kitty. *hugs*

• Like 2

Battle Log: PollyannaAgain's Log

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. ~Helen Keller

Problems are not the problem; coping is the problem. ~Virginia Satir

5 hours ago, scalyfreak said:

That's the same food ours is eating. He seems to really like it.

None of our pets get wet food either, unless they are sick and need to be coaxed into eating. It's actually convenient to have that to fall back on, though thankfully it's not needed very often.

Normally Agent Feline gets Science diet really old fart food. Agent Black gets kitten food. I just went downstairs and Agent Feline was eating the kitten food (YAY... eating) and Agent black was eating hte old fart food.

Hubby hates the smell of wet food, and I  don't blame him, so yeah, its nice to have in moments like this, but not something I want to make a habit of.

5 hours ago, J3NN said:

Glad you're back. Sending you lots of good vibes for AK and you too! Hugs!

I am glad to be back. Thanks Good vibes seem to be working. lets hope it stays that way. Going to pop down your way ina  bit to check on you now that I am back.

4 hours ago, PollyannaAgain said:

Hi! I just got caught up! I'm sorry you've been having a rough time. :( I hope things start looking up from here, especially for the kitty. *hugs*

Don't worry about catching up. Yiou are welcome here whenever. I think I live with rough time too much. Its just the way it is. I just hope Agent Feline gets better. That would be the important part. the rest of the chaos is sadly normal anymore

• Like 2

Wet food is something that we give our cats only occasionally. Not specifically special occasions, but I want to keep them on mostly dry food. Wet food is also a pain because our younger cat will eat his food, and then go sniffing around our older cat's food, and she's like "you're invading my personal space, so I'm gonna leave now", and then the younger cat eats all of her food too. So we have to babysit them.

But they're both used to getting wet food from before we got them, so anytime they hear any can opening they come running. Sorry hunnies, but I don't think you want beans.

And yay for Agent Feline eating!!!

• Like 1

Current Challenge: Zeroh, stick to the routine!

15 hours ago, zeroh13 said:

Wet food is something that we give our cats only occasionally. Not specifically special occasions, but I want to keep them on mostly dry food. Wet food is also a pain because our younger cat will eat his food, and then go sniffing around our older cat's food, and she's like "you're invading my personal space, so I'm gonna leave now", and then the younger cat eats all of her food too. So we have to babysit them.

That is Agent Black. We lock Agent Feline in the bathroom so that he can eat at his pace. Agent Black can be a jerk. I am not fond of wet food, but if it keeps him eating, then I will buy it.

But they're both used to getting wet food from before we got them, so anytime they hear any can opening they come running. Sorry hunnies, but I don't think you want beans.

This was Black. His foster mom use to joke with me about the fact that he would yell at her (Hes a talker) if he thought it was time for wet food. and apparently there was like a 2 or 3 day span she was out and she said he was cursing her every moment. I got Agent black ot stand on his back legs and dance last night holding wet food. Talk about being confused.

And yay for Agent Feline eating!!!

I call the vet today with an update. I am kinda afraid we may need another antibiotic shot (His nose is draining now, but he sounds congested). so we will see what happens.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bean Sidhe said:

I call the vet today with an update. I am kinda afraid we may need another antibiotic shot (His nose is draining now, but he sounds congested). so we will see what happens.

Fingers crossed and prayers sent! More *hugs*

• Like 2

Battle Log: PollyannaAgain's Log

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. ~Helen Keller

Problems are not the problem; coping is the problem. ~Virginia Satir

The day was overall okay. There was one big scary thing (spoilered if people don't want to deal with it. its kinda emotionally exhausting). In other news, I am starting to see the lack of morning walks because its cold adding up. I am not going to lie, I am tired and while things are getting easier (work is finishing up) we started working a bit harder on Christmas and that was a thing too since then I feel guilty for getting Agent Feline to the vet, or dinner not working and us eating out.

This all may still be tired since I slept the last 2 nights, but I am still fairly worn down.  I could really use a break, but I am just not there yet. need to keep going. I did a chance to talk to Agent Youngest's teacher about helping with the a thing in class, and she doesn't need me, so that is off the list. I need to finish the invites and mail those today, so that is what I should be doing right now. Oh and I need play catch up because I fell so far behind because of school.

Goal

Description

12/12/2017

Plan like Flynn

Plan

Y

Strong Like Eve

Leg lifts

sit ups

Push ups

Reverse sit ups

Flexible like Ezekiel

Wrist Extension Stretch

Y

Upward dog/Child pose

y

Butterfly

y

Ballet/toe Touch

y

Focus on Family like Stone

Spend time with Agents

Y

Be Postive like Cassandra

One good thing

Y

Lady of the Lake

120 oz water

Y

Keep thing Tidy Like Jenkins

Pennisula/Island

y

Table

y

Desk

y

Bathroom up

Y

Be Organized like the Library

Bedroom

n

Computer room

Y

Basement

Y

Fly like Cal

Walk 10500 steps

Walk 15 minutes a day

Y

Total points for day 10/10

Total points for entire challenge 74.75/80

So the good thing of the day was walking into work and finding 2 Christmas present from the instructors. It was great they thought of me. One even included a present for the Agents. Also another dear friend is in town, and I will get to see him on Thursday night.

Spoiler

The bad thing of the day was that a friend of mine lost her baby at 8.5 months. I watch her daughter in the mornings and I am just sad. They were so excited and the daughter was excited to have a new baby sister. I don't know much, but I will be going today to see her in the hospital. I am not going to lie, this is hard since I have been scared of this happening my whole life. And she was so understanding and supportive with Agent Feline. I just feel like I am letting her down. And its dumb and emotions.

Her daughter seems to be handling it okay so far. SHe is here and her and Youngest are playing. But yeah, weird emotions that I suck at handling.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, PollyannaAgain said:

Fingers crossed and prayers sent! More *hugs*

Thanks, they open in about 20 minutes, so I will try to call them before I take Agents to school.

• Like 2

Okay, so here is the deal. After going to the hospital to see the family from the spoiler. I was drained. There are sitll no answers to why and they were told, there may never be an answer which is hard. They are holding up okay, but its still hard. I came home and was drained. Like completely emotionally done.

I will say, I never realized how close a friend she considered me. That meant way more since I didn't think I had anyone local like that. I thought I was just the girl that watches her kid for her. So again, made me a shocked honestly.  I also got to tell another mom what was going on, so that was hard.

As such, I got home and I said like 5 times, I need to do my chores and exercises, but nothing got done. I just called it a night. Tonight will be better, but I think I am okay with taking last night off for this reason.

My one good thing for the day was I Could come home to 2 healthy and happy children.

Goal

Description

12/13/2017

Plan like Flynn

Plan

N

Strong Like Eve

Leg lifts

sit ups

Push ups

Reverse sit ups

Flexible like Ezekiel