Bean Sidhe Vs Chaos: Entering the Library

Bean Sidhe

Gosh Bean, I'm sorry for your friend, and for you. I'm glad that the experience made you realize what friends you have and appreciate your own littles (and bigs). I think you more than earned a night off. Tomorrow you'll want to get back in your routines out of a sense of comfort and familiarity. Tonight on Scorpion, which wasn't really tonight since it was recorded, but it was the most recent episode I think... They kept quoting Mickey Rivers who said 

"Ain't no sense worryin' about the things you got control over, 'cause if you got control over 'em, ain't no sense worryin'. And ain't no sense worryin' about the things you don't got control over, 'cause if you don't got control over 'em, ain't no sense worryin'."

But then at the end they turned around and said if you're having worried feelings about your loved ones it is completely okay. Paige said it, and it was more eloquent than what I wrote, but it was good and it applies here I think.  We can't control when things like that happen, but we can love, and we won't stop worrying because that's who we are, but for our loved ones it's worth it.

• Like 2

J3NN

Current Challenge || Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Okay, so here is the deal. After going to the hospital to see the family from the spoiler. I was drained. There are sitll no answers to why and they were told, there may never be an answer which is hard. They are holding up okay, but its still hard. I came home and was drained. Like completely emotionally done.

I will say, I never realized how close a friend she considered me. That meant way more since I didn't think I had anyone local like that. I thought I was just the girl that watches her kid for her. So again, made me a shocked honestly.  I also got to tell another mom what was going on, so that was hard.

As such, I got home and I said like 5 times, I need to do my chores and exercises, but nothing got done. I just called it a night. Tonight will be better, but I think I am okay with taking last night off for this reason.

My one good thing for the day was I Could come home to 2 healthy and happy children.

Goal

Description

12/13/2017

Plan like Flynn

Plan

N

Strong Like Eve

Leg lifts

sit ups

Push ups

Reverse sit ups

Flexible like Ezekiel

Wrist Extension Stretch

y

Upward dog/Child pose

n

Butterfly

n

Ballet/toe Touch

n

Focus on Family like Stone

Spend time with Agents

n

Be Postive like Cassandra

One good thing

y

Lady of the Lake

120 oz water

y

Keep thing Tidy Like Jenkins

Pennisula/Island

n

Table

n

Desk

n

Bathroom up

n

Be Organized like the Library

Bedroom

n

Computer room

n

Basement

n

Fly like Cal

Walk 10500 steps

Walk 15 minutes a day

y

Total points for day 4/10

Total points for entire challenge 78.75/90

Bean, I am so sorry for what happened. You had to be strong for everyone, no wonder you are drained.
Is there anything we can do for you?
  • Like 2

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

23 hours ago, J3NN said:

Gosh Bean, I'm sorry for your friend, and for you. I'm glad that the experience made you realize what friends you have and appreciate your own littles (and bigs). I think you more than earned a night off. Tomorrow you'll want to get back in your routines out of a sense of comfort and familiarity.

See this would of made sense. And this is what I should of done. However, my chosen brother was in town for a few hours, so we sat and enjoyed him being here.  Something about talking to him always centers me, and her reminded me that people actually do like me. But I get so wrapped into my head that no one likes me, that I don't see it until its smacking me inf the face (See above).

23 hours ago, J3NN said:

Tonight on Scorpion, which wasn't really tonight since it was recorded, but it was the most recent episode I think... They kept quoting Mickey Rivers who said 

"Ain't no sense worryin' about the things you got control over, 'cause if you got control over 'em, ain't no sense worryin'. And ain't no sense worryin' about the things you don't got control over, 'cause if you don't got control over 'em, ain't no sense worryin'."

I am trying to do this more. I have gotten to the point where there are things I cannot control and I know that. I am doing better about it. I surprised one of my sisters when I said something in April about "I can't control everyone" and she looked at me and said " YOU FINALLY SAID IT. I Have known you almost 20 years, and you finally realize that. I am on cloud nine" (However, at the time I was complaining that someone *cough* family member *cough* told me I should be able to control someone elses kid. no wonder I am confused)

23 hours ago, J3NN said:

But then at the end they turned around and said if you're having worried feelings about your loved ones it is completely okay. Paige said it, and it was more eloquent than what I wrote, but it was good and it applies here I think.  We can't control when things like that happen, but we can love, and we won't stop worrying because that's who we are, but for our loved ones it's worth it.

This is what I really think I can worry for her and her family. I will be bringing dinner over there tomorrow and I am trying my best to be there and worry for everyone but I Can't fix them I can just keep things as normal as possible. Which since me and other peoples emotions are draining.

I really wish I could control more. I wish sometimes I could flip a switch in Eldest's head and fix him. I wish I could solve problems for people around me. I could make some of my family less idiots. But until then. I just gotta keep rolling and hope I am on the right path. But some days, some days, its just hard when you feel like one more thing just got dropped on me to fix or control or be in charge of.

• Like 2

Current Challenge ---> Bean Si Vs Chaos No energy for a title

You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream - C.S. Lewis

20 hours ago, Diadhuit said:

Bean, I am so sorry for what happened. You had to be strong for everyone, no wonder you are drained.
Is there anything we can do for you?

I am okay mostly. I am tired. 2 days after the hospital visit, and I still feel like I am about to cry for no reason. Some may be stress. Some may be grief for that little angel, some may be relief that Agent Feline is looking and acting better and school is officially over. But right now, all I need is support and in a way, a kick that I need normal, and the only way to do that is to get my ass back on my challenge. I miss feeling like I am doing something. I miss my normal.

And if anyone has any way to get things to stop dropping on me. I would really appreciate someone giving me that key. I am really starting to wonder who I pissed off.

That being said.

• Like 2

Yesterday was a good day. My chosen brother was here and he is just good to talk to. He had some ideas how to help my friend from the hospital. He reminded me people may actually like me and I need to remember that people aren't just being nice that I am following them around. I loved having him, but after he left at 10, I decided to do my homework and then go to bed.

On the homework front, I have real news. I got a 97.5 out of 100 on that project that I spent way too damn long on. The final still needs an official grade, but I am almost starting to hope to keep my A. Damn honor student/taught to be perfect thing. I am trying to remember a B is not the end of the world, but slight bit of hope.

I am still getting some stuff done. But right this second, I feel like my challenge is in pieces. I need to be better about handling the random stuff. However, it feels more like.

tumblr_o30lopYWEQ1rd5v7wo6_r1_500.gif

Either way, here is how I did. My good thing of the day was my brother coming. I wish he lived closer, but that is not in the cards currently.

Goal

Description

12/14/2017

Plan like Flynn

Plan

N

Strong Like Eve

Leg lifts

sit ups

Push ups

Reverse sit ups

Flexible like Ezekiel

Wrist Extension Stretch

Y

Upward dog/Child pose

n

Butterfly

n

Ballet/toe Touch

n

Spend time with Agents

y

One good thing

y

Lady of the Lake

120 oz water

y

Pennisula/Island

y

Table

y

Desk

y

Bathroom up

n

Bedroom

n

Computer room

n

Basement

n

Fly like Cal

Walk 10500 steps

Walk 15 minutes a day

y

Total points for day 6.75/10

Total points for entire challenge 85.5/100

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bean Sidhe said:

Agent Feline is looking and acting better 

That is great! :)

With regards to everything else, people who don't like you are morons. Don't let their opinions get to you (easier said than done, I know!), they're not worth it.

And if your challenge isn't working out, that's not a disaster. If a goal becomes impossible, stop trying and aim for what is realistic. No one is going to judge you for that. If anything, we;'ll applaud your self-awareness and insight.

• Like 2

Book Riot Challenge 2021

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scaly Freak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31

7 hours ago, scalyfreak said:

That is great! :)

I am happy he is better. He is not 100% but I think he may be starting to put the weight on he lost. Which makes me feel better too.

With regards to everything else, people who don't like you are morons. Don't let their opinions get to you (easier said than done, I know!), they're not worth it.

I just have a hard time figuring out if someone actually likes me as a friend. I know it sounds dumb, but I have had so many people say "I am your friend" then go poof (literally) or turn around and tell me I am "too clingy" , "too needy" whatever. So as a result, I just assume everyone around me is being nice to say "go away, you bother me". Which is why when someone says "Your a good friend of mine" I am kinda shocked.

And if your challenge isn't working out, that's not a disaster. If a goal becomes impossible, stop trying and aim for what is realistic. No one is going to judge you for that. If anything, we;'ll applaud your self-awareness and insight.

It's not the challenge is too hard. The challenge is very doable and when I am not facing yet another "Oh look, someone else just dropped a mountain on me" I am fine. This is all easy stuff. What is not working is the constant level of "Hey look, a new fire appears" or "Something else I have NO control over just exploded" which is the whole year. The last 2 years. I mean these are things that you can't see coming (Car breaking, roof leaking, animals getting sick and dying), or things that happen and you have to adapt (See the hospital incident, broken bone on children, last minute cries of help from people around you who really do need it). Hubby and I were talking about this the other day, and it seems like the last 2 years, we have just had one drama issue after another hit every other week if not once a month. And our schedule isn't very adaptive right now to these things. That is something we will need to work on, it is just a matter of how.

• Like 2

Friday was okay. I had to help at the school in the morning then did some "flailing" christmas shopping. I think I am getting in better shape, but I would much rather do a "I got this" instead of a panicked one. I did end up going for 2 walks and that helped. But I finally feel like I am making some progress in a few things. I still feel really behind, but I am hoping over the next few days I can stop the panic and get to where I am excited for the holiday. Usually I love this time of year, I love seeing my kids so excited and doing things with them. This year, I am all "EH" about it. Some days I just want to skip it all together. I am thinking its the constant run, the constant fire putting out, that is draining me. I am so in need of a day that is quiet.

Either way, the day wasn't horrible. and I got my challenge done, which felt really good. Time to have today go the same and maybe I can actually get more done. (Fingers crossed).  The hope is that I finish out the last of the challenge strong.  And hopefully, not have too many moments like this:

b4728997a9b091759395fdbe397a96a2--time-l

Goal

Description

12/15/2017

Plan like Flynn

Plan

y

Strong Like Eve

Leg lifts

sit ups

Push ups

Reverse sit ups

Flexible like Ezekiel

Wrist Extension Stretch

y

Upward dog/Child pose

y

Butterfly

y

Ballet/toe Touch

y

Spend time with Agents

Y

One good thing

y

Lady of the Lake

120 oz water

Y

Pennisula/Island

y

Table

y

Desk

y

Bathroom up

y

Bedroom

y

Computer room

y

Basement

y

Fly like Cal

Walk 10500 steps

Walk 15 minutes a day

y

Total points for day 10/10

Total points for entire challenge 95.5/110

My one good thing for the day, Girls night with Youngest. We just sat and watched Sailor moon and cuddled.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Bean Sidhe said:

I just have a hard time figuring out if someone actually likes me as a friend. I know it sounds dumb, but I have had so many people say "I am your friend" then go poof (literally) or turn around and tell me I am "too clingy" , "too needy" whatever. So as a result, I just assume everyone around me is being nice to say "go away, you bother me". Which is why when someone says "Your a good friend of mine" I am kinda shocked.

You are so supportive that I can't believe someone ever thought saying you something like that! I believe you have been their rock too and maybe they didn't expect you had feelings too? That said, they are jerks for always relying on you not expecting to reciprocate the few times you might have needed help. A strong hug!

The challenge might have been very doable for "normal" situations, but fate is raging against you because they are envious of your good heart, so these are not "normal" situations. You'll need the help of all three alternative dimension librarians to finish this challenge and you are doing great!!!

Flynn_restringing_the_Loom_of_Fate.png

• Like 2

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

On 12/16/2017 at 3:22 PM, Diadhuit said:

You are so supportive that I can't believe someone ever thought saying you something like that! I believe you have been their rock too and maybe they didn't expect you had feelings too? That said, they are jerks for always relying on you not expecting to reciprocate the few times you might have needed help. A strong hug!

People have said that to me, thats why I got into the "people only like me when I am helpful" I have a head full of stuff like this that in many ways made me who I am. No one has said most of that recently, but yeah, people are jerks sometimes. *Hugs* I look at it as a reason to be as helpful as I can to my friends.

On 12/16/2017 at 3:22 PM, Diadhuit said:

The challenge might have been very doable for "normal" situations, but fate is raging against you because they are envious of your good heart, so these are not "normal" situations. You'll need the help of all three alternative dimension librarians to finish this challenge and you are doing great!!!

Flynn_restringing_the_Loom_of_Fate.png

Thank you fo your support. and your right, I am just kinda rolling along. I just need to keep going and find the string from the labyrinth and get a few more librarians to help me out.

(OMG... YOu found the loom of Fate... I hope no one else wants to touch it)

• Like 2

So the end of the challenge is coming up. I will probably stay on this challenge until at least the first, if not until the next one starts (Then I say that, and I decide to move early, but who knows). Because as the "official" end of this challenge draws near, the chaos only gets worse around here. I go from just managing us to everyone off routine AND lots of visits from family. And I know returns will be bad this year since I haven't done a very good job keeping track of who is doing what.

Anyway, Sunday was rough. We had a ton to run and do in the morning. Then cooking and meal prep, the MIL in the evening followed by going to check on our friends and take the food now that they are home from the hospital. Also had some other friends decide to forget they needed to see us last night to get their key, so that was a thing. Remember that people need to plan thing??

tumblr_inline_nhf6x9CX2U1rm1yz6.gif

Anyway... I did get some serious Plan B list stuff done. I need to finish by the end of the week, but Hubby will be home the next 3 days, so we can double team it.  Honestly tho, I could use a nap.

I did have to call in Hubby to be the jerk and make me finish my goals last night. I was so drained from the visit to the family. They are holding up really well, but its hard for me to make sure I am processing the emotions right and I don't overstep. This is the thing that doesn't come easy, so I walk away a bit drained but wanting to stay and do more to help with something.  Anyway, Hubby was a good hubby and make me do all my chores and things that were reasonable. He said we planned (no, he said "this is the day, done") which is not what i consider plan and the walking just was't going to happen.

So today I move forward, and am going to focus on trying to get the holiday stuff under control.

tumblr_nhwkxsRAEM1u4l6mio1_500.gif

So here how the day went. My one good thing for yesterday was the fact that it looks like I might keep the A in that class I bombed. I won't be happy till I see it on the grade sheet on Friday, but its looking better than it did.

Goal

Description

12/17/2017

Plan like Flynn

Plan

n

Strong Like Eve

Leg lifts

sit ups

Push ups

Reverse sit ups

Flexible like Ezekiel

Wrist Extension Stretch

Y

Upward dog/Child pose

y

Butterfly

y

Ballet/toe Touch

y

Spend time with Agents

y

One good thing

y

Lady of the Lake

120 oz water

Y

Pennisula/Island

Y

Table

Y

Desk

y

Bathroom up

Y

Bedroom

y

Computer room

Y

Basement

y

Fly like Cal

Walk 10500 steps

Walk 15 minutes a day

n

Total points for day 7/10

Total points for entire challenge 102.5/120

• Like 2

So yesterday I said I was going to finish the challenge strong and not miss anything else.

john-kim-the-librarians.gif

Those hands last night reaching for me, parenthood. Eldest Agent is facing his  first time in finals and all plans went out the window as he needed calmed down. We got him off the path of being the crazy one like me who stresses way too much about finals. As a result, I was just done when we got him to bed. So I had some stuff done, but not what I wanted.

latest?cb=20160304171530

It also didn't help I had another dentist appt. Good news is, I have more insurance money than the special guy told me. Bad news, I get to have 5 fillings in basically 18 hours. We are trying to use up the insurance for this year, but it means I go in late on Weds, then go in early Thurs between Christmas and new years. Not looking forward to it, but it has to happen. Then first of the year, things rest and we can do the rest of the work. At least this is the dentist I like. But between the 2, I ran out of cares.

Otherwise, things were good, My water has been better, but now comes the hardest part. From now till mid Jan, I will have either Agents or Hubby home, or in some cases both. This is when I need to draw on my teachings from the library and just keep to my chores and focus on the things I can work on. Food may be out, but everything else can and should happen.

In good news, Youngest Agent asked me how to do the 5 minute in a room. We are going to start her room this week since well, its a pit.  well, its more like this. So that becomes a goal I need to work on daily. Maybe we can even get her chair back into her room. Maybe...

tumblr_nnq3wxx7Et1rr1q4oo3_250.gif

Reporting in for yesterday. Another bad day, but it could of been worse I guess.

One good thing for the day was convincing Eldest to talk to us about the whole Finals thing. And Youngest telling me "We don't say thank you enough for how much you do around the house and how you keep it from bursting into flames. I just don't know how to fix that"

Goal

Description

12/18/2017

Plan like Flynn

Plan

n

Strong Like Eve

Leg lifts

sit ups

Push ups

Reverse sit ups

Flexible like Ezekiel

Wrist Extension Stretch

Y

Upward dog/Child pose

n

Butterfly

n

Ballet/toe Touch

y

Spend time with Agents

y

One good thing

Y

Lady of the Lake

120 oz water

Y

Pennisula/Island

Y

Table

Y

Desk

y

Bathroom up

Y

Bedroom

Y

Computer room

Y

Basement

Y

Fly like Cal

Walk 10500 steps

Walk 15 minutes a day

y

Total points for day 7.25/10

Total points for entire challenge 109.75/130

• Like 2

For some reason your post reminded me of this...

Image result for i hid money in your room clean your room

Nice to see your children appreciating how hard you work for them too. I feel like the parents I know outside NF don't get enough of that. :) 

• Like 2

Book Riot Challenge 2021

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scaly Freak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31

So first thing I am noticing with everyone home, am not eating my snacks. When I am working or alone, I tend to do smaller meals and snacking from about 6 am to 5 Pm. Today, HUbby was home and I had actual meals (eggs with veg in the am, Burger and nacho fries for lunch). About half an hour ago, I realized I was shaking horribly. Hubby and I realized I hadn't eaten since 11:30 and it was after 3. After eating a Trios and some chex snack, I am in better shape, but that was weird. Like can't function on my own, I had to ask Hubby to get the food shaking.

GUess I need to make some alarms so I eat the next few weeks on time.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, scalyfreak said:

This would make sense for Youngest. I am going with she will be like me who kept it a mess till I was about 13 then I just decided to make it my own form of clean which was cluttered but it was organized clutter. right now, her idea of cleaning is to stuff things places.

1 hour ago, scalyfreak said:

Nice to see your children appreciating how hard you work for them too. I feel like the parents I know outside NF don't get enough of that. :) 

This may not of been an entirely selfless act since I made some comment about people just leaving things laying around. But I am still counting it as good since she was trying to address the situation and not just a "sorry" and go back to what they were doing.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, scalyfreak said:

I would of just made the room even more of a mess trying to find the money. :P

• Like 1

Current Challenge: Zeroh, stick to the routine!

So yesterday proved I need to eat. I now have alarms to remind me to eat. I am not sure if this is a good thing (I mean maybe my metabolism is doing something) or a bad thing (That I am developing sugar issues) but  For now, I need to get back on track.

Not going to lie, I seriously thought about giving up on everything last night and calling it. I just Didn't want to anymore. I am tired, I am worn down. However, Hubby got me moving and made me finish my stuff up. I hate having to rely on him, but at the same time I am glad I have him to be the jerk that I need sometimes.

I also looked at the part B list and had a minor melt. How can we get it all done> I mean Christmas is so close and I am just not there yet. I Mean we still need to shop for Agents and things.I did look at lists and we are not as bad as we thought, and it should be doable, but still.

Can I get another week or 2 till Christmas. This is the latest we have ever been with it, and I am remembering why.

Either way, we did get the tree finished yesterday  (My one good thing) and Eldest feels better about finals. I will take the wins I get and move on,

Goal

Description

12/19/2017

Plan like Flynn

Plan

y

Strong Like Eve

Leg lifts

sit ups

Push ups

Reverse sit ups

Flexible like Ezekiel

Wrist Extension Stretch

Y

Upward dog/Child pose

y

Butterfly

y

Ballet/toe Touch

y

Spend time with Agents

y

One good thing

y

Lady of the Lake

120 oz water

y

Pennisula/Island

y

Table

y

Desk

y

Bathroom up

y

Bedroom

Y

Computer room

y

Basement

Y

Fly like Cal

Walk 10500 steps

Walk 15 minutes a day

y

Total points for day 10/10

Total points for entire challenge 119.75/140

• Like 3

So Weds was weird.

Hubby and I blew off being adults and went to see Last Jedi. It was good and I am glad we went, but the whole time, part of me was doing the "OMG, all the things to do." Overall, I was able to enjoy the movie.

I left there, barely ate and went to Youngest's school winter party. The kids had a great time and everyone loved the Charlie Brown holiday snacks I bought (Pretzels and popcorn).

Came home and then had the like one Activity we had this week, I worked on sorting pictures to print off and family letters there. Came home had dinner, worked in Youngest's room and then sorted Christmas. 

As we were finishing up then I got the WORST Leg cramp ever. We are talking, I was in so much pain. It wasn't sciatic, Literally my leg just said "No, you are done". Hubby and I realized I hadn't had my bananas and apricots for the potassium and at that point, I hadn't had enough water. I chugged some water, ate a banana and my apricots. I ended up going to bed with it still cramped after we put some muscle relaxer on it. I crashed out, so my goals didn't go as well as I would like. I am mad about it, but at the same time, the only person to blame is me since this proves I need to remember to eat these things. I didn't stretch, I didn't finish my exercises, I just kinda went Nope and went to bed.

I need to remember to do my stuff when people are home. I think I may go pack my apricots for the day so I can take them when we go out to finish shopping.

My one good thing was being at the holiday party and watching the kids have fun. I will also admit it was nice after school when I was helping clean up the teacher was like "I love when you help, the kids know they can't pull anything past you and you I can always rely on" So I am glad the teacher has one less thing to worry about.

Goal

Description

12/20/2017

Plan like Flynn

Plan

n

Strong Like Eve

Leg lifts

sit ups

Push ups

Reverse sit ups

Flexible like Ezekiel

Wrist Extension Stretch

y

Upward dog/Child pose

n

Butterfly

n

Ballet/toe Touch

n

Spend time with Agents

y

One good thing

y

Lady of the Lake

120 oz water

y

Pennisula/Island

y

Table

y

Desk

y

Bathroom up

n

Bedroom

y

Computer room

n

Basement

n

Fly like Cal

Walk 10500 steps

Walk 15 minutes a day

y

Total points for day 6.75/10

Total points for entire challenge 126.5/150

• Like 2

Updated Part B list.

The number of items on the list undone is shrinking, but it doesn't feel like it ATM. It just feels like I won't get it all done, but I kinda have to.

• Agent Feline to vet

• Nurse Agent Feline back to help (Please let this work)

• Change signature

• Update bullet journal

• Activity for boy last night

• edit this list

• Pull Brocolli, leeks and brussel sprouts

• Set up challenge

• Help at Youngest class

• Help at Youngest School Popcorn

• Figure out when I need to help in class

• Figure out why roof is leaking

• Eldest last week of school

• Agents hair cuts

• dentist apt with favorite dentist

• Put away stuff from this semester

• Look into books next semester

• Figure out cake and things for Youngest Bday party

• Move berry pots

• Thanksgiving

• Proper list of doom

• Teacher Appreciation in Dec

• Figure out Hubby Work dinner

• Hubby work dinner?

• Agents December Calendar

• Schedule Chosen Family Christmas

• Email calendar of this month and part of next to parental unit

• Work on external family gift coordination

• schedule another family Christmas – Confirm??

• holiday shopping (Hope to be done by end of challenge)

• Icelandic Book flood for Agents

• Drop ship Holiday shopping

• Online shopping to us

• Last of shopping

• Wrap holiday presents

• Make label table for mail merge

• Mail merge Christmas labels

• Make sure have enough family labels

• Actually wrap the presents

• Family A

• Family B

• Family C

• Family D

• Wrap this houses presents

• Family letters for family far away

• Find pictures for family letters

• Print off pictures for family letters

• Write the letters

• Youngest Winter party (help at school)

• Finish up work for Winter break

• Get stuff for winter party

• Make dentist appt  with real dentist

• email out version one of christmas lists

• clean up christmas list and email out version 2

• School

• Big project about Ants (in process)

• Extra credit in technical class

• last of regular week homework

• FINALS

• Last part of big paper in other class I exempted out of the paper. Thank goodness

• Holiday cards

• Design

• Get design approved

• print

• mail  

• Schedule Youngest Agent's birthday Party

• Plan Youngest Agents Birthday

• Invitations for Birthday party

• Design  (MOSTLY DONE)

• Print

• Mail

• Seal with sealing wax

• Decorate outside

• Roof

• yard

• Decorate inside

• Make room for tree

• Put up tree

• Put up tree with lights

• Put ornaments up

• Decorate other stuff that is not Tree

• Like 2

On 12/21/2017 at 10:52 AM, zeroh13 said:

You only have a handful of things left, but I can see how it's still a bit overwhelming. Wrapping presents takes forever. At least for me it does, I spent all night wrapping presents yesterday. >_<

I know its doable, its the motivation. I Think I have run too long without a break, so I am running out of cares to give. I just don't want to write the letters, I don't want to wrap the presents. I don't want see how much my books will cost. But I am getting there. One last push, even if it meant my goals went sideways.

And presents are a multi day thing. We have the Agents stuff wrapped for CHristmas (Not birhtday) and the hope is to put a movie on this afternoon and wrap. We also are losing our christmas to a family thing, so we are going to start some of the traditions today.

So on with the holiday. I can make this work. I think.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Bean Sidhe said:

And presents are a multi day thing. We have the Agents stuff wrapped for CHristmas (Not birhtday) and the hope is to put a movie on this afternoon and wrap. We also are losing our christmas to a family thing, so we are going to start some of the traditions today.

I just remembered this, but I think I actually liked wrapping the presents more than opening them. Though my fondest memories are making holiday cookies with my parents. :)

• Like 1

Current Challenge: Zeroh, stick to the routine!

*Updates on challege coming in a bit. the TLDR version, I kinda melted and stopped doing it. I need to get back since the scale was bad this week* On with the story.

This library is big, and it is a great teacher. However, this weird phone rang and I answered it. Apparently

tumblr_nhez8hBZpV1ry3k4co1_250.gif

She said that Santa was having a bit of an issue again. Someone jacked his ride and stole his hat again. Without the hat, he gets a bit of an identity crisis.

tumblr_ngzww38gJZ1u5x25bo6_250.gif

While the missing librarians are on the hardest parts, doing the whole saving the sleigh and finding the hat, Mrs. Claus asked me to help with preparing for Santa's run. I need to make sure the library is festive and cookies are made for in the sleigh snacks. I need to get the wrapping done and communicate with others what is going on. All while continuing my training with the library on learning magic of taking care of me.  I may be gone more the next few days while I work on this mission. I know the challenge technically ends in a few days, but I am going to leave this up since I will be working on this one, to get myself straighten out through the chaos of the holidays. The next will come up later.

Until then, I need to get to work because

h93ElSU.gif

and all I really want to hear is

oDVqScK.gif

(and I am more than a bit upset that there is not a single gif of the "Someone jacked Santa's ride").

• Like 2

1 minute ago, zeroh13 said:

I just remembered this, but I think I actually liked wrapping the presents more than opening them. Though my fondest memories are making holiday cookies with my parents. :)

I came from a weird family about presents. it was the one time they showed they cared, so I really do enjoy the whole thing. WE are making cookies today and wrapping, but I want the agents to enjoy the time with us, and not make it about who has more gifts because they were loved more. I think its working for the most part, Youngest was all excited when I said we would be working on cookies today.

• Like 2

Thursday was just off. We finished the shopping so that is done. Eldest finished finals, Youngest came home with a friend from school (unplanned) since one of their friends is moving away over break. So the friend was very very upset so we let her come hang with us for the evening. It cheered her up and it made Youngest feel better too. Not much got done from chores since I was dealing with the Whole "UH... Thing happening, I need to get on this. " So my stuff kinda went out the window.

One good thing: Watching Youngest be such a good friend.

Friday was worse. We had appts and a few loose ends to tie up. However, I also got a splitting headache. Not as bad as the migraine last month, but I ended up kinda doing a "My body has given up, watch TV for a few hours" The good Grinch (cartoon) was on, and that made mine and Youngest's night. As a result, I kinda gave up on challenge.

One good thing, I checked my official transcript grades. I Kept my A even after getting a 62 on the final. Only upside to the day.

I am mad that I kinda blew the last few weeks. I am not sure if my body just couldn't keep up anymore considering how hard I have been to it, or if it was a mental no cares left to give thing. I am going to keep trying over the holidays to fix myself. I have to be back to better by the time the kids go back. I may need to schedule a day off, but right now, the next 3 weeks don't have many.  But I am stuck between "I want to feel better, I want to lose the weight and do my exercises and cleaning. I Want to be where I was (I know, let it go already Bean!)" What I am kinda lacking is the energy. The drive, the "I got this" and I have more the "Why bother, its never going to work". Which tells me Blargh is running loose again. And he tends to this time of the month, but Its not that simple to keep him contained. So Off to battle a Blargh and go have some good times with the Agents.  Time to shut up about Trolls since I know who they are and where they came from (I have issues, I know) but today will be fun and full of good things.

Goal

Description

12/21/2017

12/22/2017

Plan like Flynn

Plan

y

n

Strong Like Eve

Leg lifts

sit ups

Push ups

Reverse sit ups

Flexible like Ezekiel

Wrist Extension Stretch

y

y

Upward dog/Child pose

n

n

Butterfly

n

n

Ballet/toe Touch

n

n

Spend time with Agents

y

y

One good thing

y

y

Lady of the Lake

120 oz water

y

n

Pennisula/Island

y

y

Table

y

y

Desk

y

y

Bathroom up

n

n

Bedroom

Y

y

Computer room

n

y

Basement

y

y

Fly like Cal

Walk 10500 steps

Walk 15 minutes a day

y

n

12/21/17 Total points for day 6 /10

12/22/17 Total points for day 4/10

Total points for entire challenge 136.5/170

I Am pretty sure the same is said about trolls

tumblr_inline_nglupiQkMO1r261l0.gif

Although I feel like I should be doing more of this than just whining..

tumblr_inline_ngltmgeWYz1r261l0.gif

• Like 3