Countess D'If Takes Some Tests

Countess D'If

10 hours ago, Diadhuit said:

It might not be accurate, but I imagine it as this:
c5f54567cef1b6b66e81e8832a28fad6.jpg

Pretty Darn accurate! 

OK, so. . . I've done two out of four finals. I have 26 pages on a 25-page minimum paper. I have 19 of the 21 sections/subsections done. And I'll 100% get those tomorrow. 20 is itty bitty and 21 is the big C conclusion! Then I'm done! I'll let it rest until Saturday, give it a last read-through and edit and then submit it! Thank doG.

But for now, I'm going to watch YouTube.

7/21

P.S. 

Also, it occurs to me that I've ONLY been talking about the paper and the school and finals and. . . and . . . the horror. . .!

I forgot about the soda and fast food bit. I don't know when I last had fast food? Or soda. I KNOW that I have not spent a single day in bed since before Thanksgiving.

No fast food or soda today!

No spending the day in bed!

• Like 5

Pretty Darn accurate! 

OK, so. . . I've done two out of four finals. I have 26 pages on a 25-page minimum paper. I have 19 of the 21 sections/subsections done. And I'll 100% get those tomorrow. 20 is itty bitty and 21 is the big C conclusion! Then I'm done! I'll let it rest until Saturday, give it a last read-through and edit and then submit it! Thank doG.

But for now, I'm going to watch YouTube.

7/21

P.S. 
Also, it occurs to me that I've ONLY been talking about the paper and the school and finals and. . . and . . . the horror. . .!

I forgot about the soda and fast food bit. I don't know when I last had fast food? Or soda. I KNOW that I have not spent a single day in bed since before Thanksgiving.

No fast food or soda today!
No spending the day in bed!
That's brilliant!! you made so much progress in all the things!! Well done you!
  • Like 2

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

I am very bored and very lonely. I wonder if I can’t settle because of exams? Will I feel this listless and spazzy on Saturday? Or will my body and brain FINALLY chill the fuck out?

Also, I’m out of floss.

6/20
:( studying can be very boring and lonely. But you are nearly there, it's the last leg, don't give up! You can do it!!
Take some care of yourself, find a friend to go out for lunch, call someone dear. Or write here if it helps, we'll be nice and friendly :)
This soon shall be over!
  • Like 2

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

On 12/11/2017 at 12:58 AM, Diadhuit said:

:( studying can be very boring and lonely. But you are nearly there, it's the last leg, don't give up! You can do it!!
Take some care of yourself, find a friend to go out for lunch, call someone dear. Or write here if it helps, we'll be nice and friendly :)
This soon shall be over!

Thanks! I appreciate that. I’m trying to keep a stiff upper lip. But also, this is very hard and really dull stuff. And it’s only going to get worse. Today, I’m working on tax law. That exam is tomorrow. 

Then I get to jump right into administrative law. 

Of those two, I infinitely prefer tax because it’s easy and the professor is actually an angel sent down from heaven. 

Admin is ACTULLY poop. Actually. 

But that’s the last exam. Then I just need to edit my paper to make sure it makes sense and I didn’t say the sun goes around the earth and submit that bad boy!!

It’s 28 pages long with 150 footnotes. Pitty that poor professor, y’all. Pitty him. 

Also, no soda since Wednesday because I went to a movie.

Fast food? Still can’t remember when was the last time I had fast food. I’ll call that since Wednesday too, because I don’t remember having any that day? Yay!

Instead of spending the day in bed, I just stopped sleeping and now I’m spending all night in bed awake! This is. . . Bad. I don’t like it. Also, didn’t really want to exchange one drama for another. That blows. But, I’m sure come Saturday night, all this stress related bull pucky will resolve itself. 

• Like 4

OKay, so while the essay gremlins got you, I was stuck with the Elder God of code. Now that i am back, you are so so close to being done and the essay gremlins will be defeated. And only one more exam and then you are done with final exams for the rest of your school career. You got this.

It sounds like the rest of your goals are going great. Keep it up.

I am sorry that your not sleeping. I know that is super hard. Hopefully once your tests are over, you can relax and the body will reset to some semblance of normal.

Just a bit longer and your done.

• Like 2

Current Challenge ---> Bean Si Vs Chaos No energy for a title

You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream - C.S. Lewis

Almost there! Almost there!!!   

I took took my tax final this morning and I feel AMAZING about it. It was one of those TELL ME EVERYTHING WE LEARNED THIS SEMESTER type exams. Oy. I was SO prepared! Except for at the end where I was freaking out because I couldn’t remember what law lets you deduct student loan debt. (IRC § 221, BTW)

now im onto admin and and holy crap I hate this class. I can’t be flipping BOTHERED. It sucks and blows. I have so much to do and no motivation because THIS CLASS IS SO AWFUL. At least we get a crib sheet. (That I’m too lazy to make. . .)

Also, my glasses broke (nose pad) and it’s so annoying. 

No soda, no fast food. Lounged in bed for two hours after the tax final. But I feel like I deserved that. 

My sister is coming coming in a couple of days, assuming her truck does not poop out on her. Then is might be quite a couple of days. 

3/17. 

• Like 3

You are so close. You are almost there. Just think, this is the last time you have to study the admin law stuff.

Way to go on the soda and fast food. You are rocking that goal. and I think the relax on the bed time was earned.

I Hope your sister has safe travels.

Just a few more days. You got this.

• Like 2

I had stacked appointments with a psychologist and a psychiatrist today for my brain. We're trying therapy and medication for my brain because my brain - while it is probably trying to be helpful - needs to CALM THE FUCK DOWN! More on that as more develops.

I need to write my crib sheet for tomorrow and then. . . HOLY SHIT, Y'ALL! This semester is (99%) OVER!!!!!! 

2/17!!!!!

P.S. I've run out of coffee. The Lord is testing me. Fortunately, the Lord is a super chill dude and there's coffee in the front office of the apartment complex.

• Like 3

Well! Survived this challenge because I'm a badass

I have four whole days in an office ALL BY MYSELF to get ACTUAL WORK actually DONE? What in the hell alternate dimension did I fall into? Because I LOVE it!

I will see my beautiful family in one week! Between now and then, I do what I want! Which hopefully will look like getting on a good, functional, productive schedule? What's that?

NearWaryGavial-max-1mb.gif

• Like 3
16 hours ago, Countess D'If said:

Well! Survived this challenge because I'm a badass

Congrats. you survived and you rocked the challenge. Great job.

I have four whole days in an office ALL BY MYSELF to get ACTUAL WORK actually DONE? What in the hell alternate dimension did I fall into? Because I LOVE it!

That sounds so blissfully quiet. Hopefully you can enjoy the time and get all the things done.

I will see my beautiful family in one week! Between now and then, I do what I want! Which hopefully will look like getting on a good, functional, productive schedule? What's that?

NearWaryGavial-max-1mb.gif

Enjoy having your family home. And good luck with the schedule. I know that can be the hardest part.

• Like 1

hey hey 

1) i heart you

2) Have you seen The Greatest Showman? I'm listening to the soundtrack and it sounds incredible and I'm flailing please flail with me? I haven't seen it yet but you're the movie person so I'm fishing.

• Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Profile photo is ancient but I'm too lazy to change it. 

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi