I'm Hawkeye95. College student who wants to go into law enforcement (or the military), but who knows that being fat and weak will not fly. I'm doing the NF Academy, and figured I might as well introduce myself here and also use this as a way to share my "big why":

I'm tired of being fat; I'm tired of being dissatisfied with how I look; I'm tired of not liking how my clothes fit. I want to be skinny and strong, and I want to be able to excel at fitness tests in law enforcement or in the military, and I want to enjoy doing them!

I can't wait to get to know y'all better, and start my journey to being in shape!

On 11/21/2017 at 9:43 AM, Hawkeye95 said:

I'm Hawkeye95. College student who wants to go into law enforcement (or the military), but who knows that being fat and weak will not fly. I'm doing the NF Academy, and figured I might as well introduce myself here and also use this as a way to share my "big why":

I can't wait to get to know y'all better, and start my journey to being in shape!

I am also considering military. Its a great experience. Which branch are you considering joining?

8 hours ago, Logan Ian Byrd said:

I am also considering military. Its a great experience. Which branch are you considering joining?

I'm not really sure to be honest. It's always been a bit of a secret dream to be a Marine, but right this second I'm just trying to take it a day at a time and let life unfold on its own. A lot has happened just since the semester started that I didn't think would happen, so who know what will happen by the time the spring semester is ending, let alone my senior year!

What branch are you thinking about?

2 hours ago, Hawkeye95 said:

I'm not really sure to be honest. It's always been a bit of a secret dream to be a Marine, but right this second I'm just trying to take it a day at a time and let life unfold on its own. A lot has happened just since the semester started that I didn't think would happen, so who know what will happen by the time the spring semester is ending, let alone my senior year!

What branch are you thinking about?

Navy is my top pick, followed closely by Air Force. I want to see the world!