Ensi - The End Of The Map

Ensi

3 hours ago, zenLara said:
4 hours ago, DrFeelgood said:

pantsless selfies

I was thinking way worse...

3 hours ago, Ensi said:

Step one: remove a book with political views and theories from the library's collection, because it doesn't line up with your beliefs. Step two: post about it on your Facebook wall, and be sure to mention that you removed the shitty book, even though it was in good condition and people borrow it a lot.

Now I feel like I've got an overactive imagination...

• Confused 1

The Wolverine - Level 5 // BER  6.5 // HEA  4 // STR  4.4 // STA  3 // DEX  4 // CON  4 // WIS  4.75 // CHA  1

He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty.

Adventures don't start until you get into the forest.

2 hours ago, zenLara said:

Like imagining you see animals evertime you go out for a run? Could your BF be onto something when he says you're making it all up? :P

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread    Bodyweight Exercise Library

The Arruvia Conspiracy Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 567, 89, 10 

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28Mardi Gras [Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

10 hours ago, Korranation said:

a05b3e76b538113b8a4b1d9699da8a71.jpg
Yoga time is fun time

The gif doesn't load, but I've seen it before! :D

3ExDbPk.gif

I'll get myself a bottle of wine... Maybe today...

8 hours ago, zenLara said:

What, you??

giphy.gif

naaaahhhh

6 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

Like imagining you see animals evertime you go out for a run? Could your BF be onto something when he says you're making it all up? :P

It sounds like she's suffering from the Disney Princess Syndrome. But I'm not sure if she's actually suffering :P

OK, I love the pink yoga mat. And the foam roller. And the massage ball. AND THE FLEX BAND. Love it all! :D It was so nice to buy myself proper equipment; I just spent some time on the mat in the evening, doing random exercises with the foam roller and the flex band, and it felt really nice to massage my knees with the massage ball x__x The mat still has that new mat smell, but I rolled it open and put it in the bathroom. I hope the situation improves in a couple of days :)

I'm writing my first challenge of the year, and it'll be slightly different: I will not be the one leveling up. I already wrote something a few days ago that inspired me to think of another challenge format for myself, and you'll see it soon. I still need to make the goals more specific. It's also time to slowly return to my studies :P I need to take an exam in information systems, and there are two math exams, too. I am slightly worried about them, but I just need to remember that I don't need to get the highest score. Passing them is enough :) Besides, if I don't manage to take the exams now, I can take them next year when I start the computer science studies. I'm gonna address my studies in my next challenge, too!

I just had breakfast, and now I'm considering doing a couple of coding assignments. I was supposed to go to work at 12 PM, but things changed, and I'll start at 10 AM. I'm also considering going to town and buying the drawing tablet after work :D I slept OK last night, but I find it harder to sleep alone. It'll take some time to get used to it again - I stayed up the other night thinking about all the stupid stuff I've done :'D I should remember to also remember all the good stuff I do at those moments, because night makes every negative thought seem a whole lot bigger than they are.

Enjoy your THORSDAY! D8<

• Like 7

-:*~ Journal ~*:-

10 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

IT'S ALL TRUE!

Resultado de imagen de terminator 2 sarah connor mad gif

4 hours ago, Ensi said:

giphy.gif

Resultado de imagen de wolverine thinking

4 hours ago, Ensi said:

I just need to remember that I don't need to get the highest score. Passing them is enough

That is a very good mental place to be.

Glad to see you're enjoying your purchase. Which type of massage ball did you buy?

• Like 2

The Wolverine - Level 5 // BER  6.5 // HEA  4 // STR  4.4 // STA  3 // DEX  4 // CON  4 // WIS  4.75 // CHA  1

5 hours ago, zenLara said:

IT'S ALL TRUE!

lgfz9WF.jpg

5 hours ago, zenLara said:

That is a very good mental place to be.

Glad to see you're enjoying your purchase. Which type of massage ball did you buy?

A very good mental place, but hard to keep up when you're tired :D It's a Casall massage ball!

CASALL-MASSAGE-BALL.jpg

My shopping spree didn't end there, though :P After work, I went to town and bought myself the same drawing tablet that Woodkid has, and then I bought a subscription to Adobe Illustrator. In other words, I'm gonna have some fun tonight!! I've been feeling somewhat slow today, I'm still recovering from the flu and all the things that happened in the autumn. I tried too hard again... But I also achieved a lot of good things :) I'm excited for the next challenge, too, and I need to write it soon... But first, I'm gonna test Illustrator. EEEK!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ensi said:

lgfz9WF.jpg

Resultado de imagen de response to fry gif

• Like 1

13 hours ago, zenLara said:

Resultado de imagen de response to fry gif

giphy.gif

Illustrator seems really useful, and now I just need to learn how to use it properly! It'll be my little project :D I started feeling sleepy after 9 PM. I thought that I should still stay up so that I wouldn't wake up in the middle of the night, but I had read in a magazine that it's better to go to sleep when your body gets sleepy. So, I went to bed around 9:30 PM, and woke up around 7 AM. I think I woke up once during the night, but I can't really remember... Anyway, I'm happy with how much sleep I got in, especially since I'm still recovering from the flu! It'll be a goal for my next challenge, too. I haven't had big issues with sleeping in the past, but I notice that coming back home and being alone make me sleep lighter. I could create an evening ritual that makes me feel safe, and get myself a cozy blanket. You know, just some small things to help me calm down for the night :) Maybe I still have some "should"s that make me nervous when I'm home: I should keep the apartment perfectly clean all the time, I shouldn't sit at the computer so much, I should go out and socialize more.... I know I can change those ideas, I just need to become aware of them. Another theme of my next challenge!

I took the rest of the Christmas chocolates to work, and my colleagues were happy to help me to get rid of them :D All in all, it's nice to be back to work, and it's a good place to work for now. I know I don't want to stay there for the rest of my life, but I couldn't have a better work place at this moment...! I signed the contract yesterday and thanked my boss for picking me. I have work from 4-8 PM today, and I'm gonna do some meal prepping before that. I'm happy to go back to my regular foods, and get in some more vegetables! Oohh I could roast some veggies in the oven, that's my favourite :P

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Ensi said:

giphy.gif

Resultado de imagen de brannigan bed gif

2 hours ago, Ensi said:

I should keep the apartment perfectly clean all the time, I shouldn't sit at the computer so much, I should go out and socialize more....

Get out of my mind!

Resultado de imagen de brannigan bed gif

DO0n-VpW0AAcL4U.jpg

anytime baby

Get out of my mind!

I know right?? It seems to be the reason I'm so tense when I'm at home. I've been telling myself that everything's OK and I'm doing enough, and I'm nowhere near as tense as I have been. So, it's been just another "my thoughts vs reality" thing. Like dieting, over exercising and people pleasing. It seems to be my core issue.

tumblr_m0wx5e3xKg1qbzkquo1_500.gif

33 minutes ago, Ensi said:

DO0n-VpW0AAcL4U.jpg

anytime baby

21two1.jpg

On 30/12/2017 at 8:00 AM, Ensi said:

Huh, I usually ruin adulthoods...! I guess this means I have more skills than I realized

You're way too powerful, young lady