Twilight: I am a collection of moments of pain and of joy

Twilight

I willlll be your friend! My ID is 0948 5589 380

Sorry you are feeling under the weather. 

• Like 1

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

Writing=pain the butt on any phone 

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for...

Current: RES: CUTE 2021 - cute is consistent

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Hi all!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

My big news (and damnit I'm gonna own this and call it big):

My story was submitted one day late but was published just fine! I got paid! Woo! (If you want the link to the nsfw Patreon it was published in, I'm glad to DM it to you.) :D

My gf got me a three month unlimited drop-in voucher for the local burlesque school! I started yesterday! :D

Challenge wrap-up:

1. Continue meditating: There was an attempt. I don't do it on days I don't commute to work. Pass though.
  2. Work out the choreography for one act: Still working on it! I started classes! Pass.
  3. Figure out where content creation for my night job fits into this new scheme: Not there yet, but I figured out the payment issue I was having, and have got some stuff going on. I didn't do much, so I'm going to call this one a Fail.
On 12/18/2017 at 3:18 PM, Mad Hatter said:

Feeling better? :) 

Yes! Thanks :)

On 12/19/2017 at 1:11 PM, RES said:

Writing=pain the butt on any phone 

Heck yeah!

The challenge format isn't working for me right now, so please come on by my Battle Log for if you'd like to keep up with my irregular updates!

Thanks, friends!! <3

• Like 3
On 1/3/2018 at 6:41 PM, Twilight said:

The challenge format isn't working for me right now, so please come on by my Battle Log for if you'd like to keep up with my irregular updates!

Seems like more and more of us are feeling this way! 

Can't wait to hear about your performance prep and antics, you've got an exciting year ahead of you. :D 

• Like 1
On ‎03‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 4:41 PM, Twilight said:

My story was submitted one day late but was published just fine! I got paid! Woo! (If you want the link to the nsfw Patreon it was published in, I'm glad to DM it to you.) :D

Congrats!  And yes, please ;) 

• Like 1

Level 16 Warrior Druidess

Walk FROM Mordor   Challenges: Current (#17)   Previous (#1-16)

Keto:  https://www.dietdoctor.com/low-carb/keto      Fasting:  https://idmprogram.com/tag/fasting/